Dangerous Dog - Cover

Dangerous Dog

Copyright© 2004 by Vladd

Chapter 2: Her Master's Voice

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Her Master's Voice - Herein lies the continuing episodes of Jan Taylor, a small woman mid twenties, blond, curvaceous as hell and afflicted with a pathological fear of the outside world. She has fallen victim of the training of Buster, a huge German shepherd, who was trained to assume a position of mastery over human women at the command of the woman saying the words, "I AM A BITCH"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   DomSub   Bestiality   Lactation  

Jan once again began to take notice of her surroundings. Buster was in his corner still licking Jan's pussy juices and his own sperm off of his shrinking cock. Jan was still lying in a pool of cooling dog sperm. She got to her feet, which were still a bit wobbly, and walked up the stairs to her bathroom. Buster had leaped to his feet at this and paced her the entire way, not leaving her alone for a minute.

After turning on the tap and after getting the temperature right she began filling the tub. After the tub was filled she eased her aching body into the hot water. It was much hotter than she usually liked it but she felt very dirty at that particular time.

As her body relaxed she once again went over the events preceding her bath. How was it possible that she had been raped by a dog? Granted he was a big dog, but she was a human, smarter, superior to dogs. How could she have not only been raped, but also have cum during the rape, several times as a matter of fact. She scrubbed herself a bit harder while going over that in her thoughts. Buster lay near the heating-vent and watched what his new bitch was doing. She was playing in the water. Buster had noticed that his human bitches tended to do strange things at times and that he had to curtail some of their activities when it did not suit him to let them play or when such activities would endanger the pack. Granted it was a small pack, only himself and his bitch, but soon there would be puppies to fill out the vacancies of the pack. Buster would see to that.

Buster's cock began to protrude from his scrotal sack again as his cock began to harden. Buster's eyes narrowed and he began to pant with excitement.

Jan had been purposely ignoring the dog since he followed her into the bathroom. She began to consider her situation. She was in a house with a crazy dog who thought she was some kind of strange bitch dog, a dog who would and it seems could fuck her whenever it crossed his mind. She had no phone. She had no friends who would visit her and discover her situation. No one would look for her, since they were used to her not being seen. Even her food was delivered. THE DELIVERY BOY!!!! That was it. She would wait for a week and... A WEEK!!!! A week of this... A lustful growl disrupted her thoughts and she opened her eyes to take in Buster's toothy grin not two inches in front of her eyes. Jan sank down into the now only warm water, trying to get away from those razor-sharp teeth. Buster barked once then twice and she understood his orders: "GET OUT."

Buster stood back away from the tub and Jan came up out of the water and got out, water dripping from her body. Tiny streams ran between her breasts and down over her stomach through her pussy-hair and down her legs. Jan saw his cock free from its furry covering and hard again. She shuddered knowing that round two of her subjugation to the huge animal was about to begin.

Buster stalked behind her and reared up knocking the tiny woman to her hands and knees. Buster did not mount her as she thought he would so she got back to her feet, or started to at any rate.

When she began to get up Buster growled and nipped her ass with his teeth. Jan screamed and fell back to her hands and knees and turned staring at Buster.

"What do you want Wolf!!?" she cried.

Buster stared at her on her hands and knees like any bitch would have to be. As soon as Jan saw how he was looking at her she understood. He thinks I'm his bitch and a bitch walks on all fours doesn't she? She suddenly understood her future. "Oh My God! He means to keep me here and fuck me and make puppies with me, He doesn't know that's not possible, so he'll keep trying and trying."

Jan crawled out of the bathroom into the hall and from her, well, from her MASTER'S Voice, His Growl, His Bark, His Bite; she was directed to the basement game room. A nice well-lit room with no windows, well-insulated and well-furnished, with a lot of fun home-games and a lot of free space in the center of the room where one could play twister or dance, or be brutally fucked by your dog.

"I'm not gonna do this." Again she rebelled and began to stand up but again she was tackled from behind and her master's teeth settled around her neck. When she was once again on her hands and knees like a proper bitch, her ass hiked up high in the air. She was such a little woman (barely 5'3") that Buster could maintain his neck lock and still get into position over her.

Jan remained frozen, making little high-pitched squeals but locked into position. Buster gained the necessary position and once again began probing for her cunt with his cock. He poked and prodded but couldn't seem to get the bitch in the right position until he bit down a bit on her neck and she willingly rearranged her ass a bit higher and to the left where he had been prodding her.

She gasped again as this, this, well this DOG once again jabbed his slimy thing into her pussy. The outrage, the shame of it all. The fires of superiority, of pride, of humanity left her eyes. With every thrust of this dog's cock into her human pussy she became in her own eyes as in his, a bitch.

The feeling of that cock pounding into her again and again and again raised a bestial feeling in her. Her body began to come alive, to tingle all over. Her nipples, at first hardened from the chill of the air after her bath, then fear hardened, now were just lust-hardened. Her cunt, at first dry except for the residual water from the bath, now was cum-slicked from Buster's lubricating fluids and her own cunt juices.

Over and over he thrust into her. She was being driven by the force of the thrusts slowly across the room. His knot was slowly being pushed up into her again, but it seemed to not want to go in this time, until the bitch raised her ass to her master's thrusting and it slipped into place and promptly inflated, locking them together again.

The bitch howled from the pain of the blockage and then again when she came. Buster howled with her as he came and came and came into his wonderful if willful bitch.

Buster remained over her this time until his knot had shrunk enough for him to pull free and his sperm spewed from her pussy like a miniature river, his mouth still around her neck. He released his mate. She was his mate now, he could tell. Although she was still probably as willful, he knew that a part of her was now his.

The meter man smiled when he heard the howls coming from the basement. Though he could not see the dogs, he knew what was happening, having heard and seen plenty of dogs fucking while he went from house to house recording the meter readings. As he was leaving he thought, "Go for it doggie. Get you some bitch pussy."

The bitch awoke some time later. Again she was passed out in a pool of dog cum and she stretched and cooed at the feelings in her body. She felt a funny feeling and saw her belly bulge and then she felt the contractions as the first puppy came out of her belly, then another and another until six hungry wiggling shapes were lying there. She cleaned each of them then lay down and let them nurse at her tits, two at her breasts and the other four at her new tits which had grown in to help feed the pups. She loved the feeling of the lapping... the lapping...

Buster was again startled as the scream of his new mate interrupted his busy lapping at her breasts. He sprang back as the scream let go and she sprang up and awake.

"Oh God it was only a dream!!" she said. Buster growled at the sudden actions of his bitch. Jan got very calm, very quickly. She got to her hands and knees again and crawled up the stairs to her bathroom where she once more took a bath, this time without interruptions from Buster, who was again just lounging around the bathroom watching her.

She finished her ablutions and started to dress in a pair of shorts but Buster's growl warned her not to bother with dressing. She was a bitch and bitches did not wear clothes.

Jan wondered what she could do. She did not have a gun. The only possible weapons were in the kitchen, THE KNIVES! Jan crawled down the hall and down the stairs to the kitchen, followed of course by Buster.

In the kitchen she looked at Buster and tried to get to her feet. This time it was allowed by the large dog who curled up in his favorite corner. Jan went over to the knives and pulled one out of the wooden container and started to turn when she heard the warning growl behind her.

Jan froze. She glanced over her left shoulder which was away from the area she had started to turn towards. She saw Buster looking at her, his fangs dripping saliva. She realized that he could rip out her throat before she could even finish a turn. She slowly turned back toward the counter and replaced the knife into its wooden container. When she turned back around Buster was in his spot watching her, again.

"Jesus it's like he can read my mind," she thought. She didn't know that dogs are often very astute in their responses to humans. They instinctively seem to know who is an enemy and who is not. They take their action cues from things that are beyond the senses of humans, like the smell of her when she was afraid, like the small muscle movements she made when she went for the knife and gripped it by its handle, like the sound of the automatic sharpener scraping the edge of the blade as it was pulled from its spot in the wooden holder. All these clues told Buster that he was in danger and he acted. So in a way he did read her mind; he read her mind's intention, cued to him by the actions of her body. But Jan didn't know all that, all she knew was that he knew what she was going to do before she did it. Another speck of superiority died in her.

Jan got herself something to eat and fixed Buster something. She ate in a very mechanical fashion; her thoughts were not on her food, but on her own problems. Jan was at a loss, a dead end. "What can I do to escape from Wolf?" she thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.