Dangerous Dog - Cover

Dangerous Dog

Copyright© 2004 by Vladd

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Herein lies the continuing episodes of Jan Taylor, a small woman mid twenties, blond, curvaceous as hell and afflicted with a pathological fear of the outside world. She has fallen victim of the training of Buster, a huge German shepherd, who was trained to assume a position of mastery over human women at the command of the woman saying the words, "I AM A BITCH"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   DomSub   Bestiality   Lactation  

Sister Myriam was driving the convent station wagon to take her pet, Buster, a full blood German Shepherd, to the vet's for his annual checkup. She was unfortunately distracted at a critical intersection by some of Buster's antics in the back seat. Buster was not a very good passenger; he despised the noisy smelly automobiles and they always made him very nervous, especially when he was in one. He let out a howl of panic when a large truck let loose a blast of its air-horn preparatory to pulling out into traffic.

Sister Myriam looked up at the mirror to check on her precious pet and, because her attention had wandered, ran a red light. Her car was hit on the driver's side of the station wagon by another truck going at a respectable rate of speed. Poor Sister Myriam was killed instantly. The wagon came to a stop on the far side of the intersection, still mated to the front of the truck. Its radiator had burst and steam and scalding water obscured the front of the wagon. The body of the wagon was deformed and the passenger-side rear door had popped open.

Buster was in a panic due to his having been hurled about the wagon's interior. However, due to the cushioning of the plush interior of the vehicle, he was uninjured. He spotted the open door and quicker than thought rushed out of the smoking, steaming vehicle. Buster was petrified of the sounds of the noisy metal creatures all around him and in a panic ran from the intersection and continued to run until he was in a quieter section of the city.

Buster had always been well treated at the convent by the nuns there and especially by his owner who had bucked the rules of the order on pets, so this was extremely unpleasant to him. He wandered about this section and then on out of the city to a quiet area, with many trees and the scents of strange animals all around him. He came upon a little farmhouse in the waning light of the day and collapsed at the front door in exhaustion.

Jan Taylor was getting ready for bed when she heard a faint whimpering coming from the open window of her bedroom. She looked out the window but was unable to see Buster due to the porch roof. She again heard the whimpering, louder now. She hurried down to the front door and opening it spied poor Buster on her front porch. Seeing the bedraggled animal for the first time she exclaimed, "Oh My God, You poor thing!"

Jan had a soft spot in her heart for any creature in distress and rushed out onto the porch to tend to him. Her heart went out to the obviously owner less pooch (his collar had become entangled in some underbrush and he had pulled his head from the loose collar).

Jan tried to drag him into the house but he was too heavy. Buster rallied some strength and got up and slowly allowed himself to be led into the warmth of her home. Jan got some water in a bowl and placed it in front of Buster who, not having had any water since early that morning, proceeded to noisily slurp it up. Jan knew enough not to overdo it with the water for awhile and only gave him sparing amounts of it so that he did not become sick. The water revived Buster immensely.

"Poor thing", Jan thought as she petted and soothed his furry body. "I wonder what happened to you?" Jan checked her refrigerator for something for the dog to eat and saw some leftover meat loaf from her dinner.

"I always make too much these days," she ruminated. Jan had recently lost her husband of only 5 years and was very lonely. They had had no children and she had no friends (she did not get out much due to her very shy nature. Her almost pathological fears of the outside world had made her almost a hermit).

Jan placed the bowl on the floor and Buster wolfed it down, demolishing the adult portion of the meat loaf in seconds. She checked to make sure that he wasn't injured and except for a few scratches on his nose he appeared to be in the best of health, barring his apparent exhaustion, thirst and hunger of course.

Buster took stock of his whereabouts for the first time. No smelly noisy cars around here, clean water, good food. Then he checked out this new bitch who was taking care of him. He looked up at her.

She was a lovely blond haired bitch like his last owner. She didn't have on the concealing furs that his last owner seemed to prefer almost all the time. Of course it was night time and his previous owner did divest herself of those coverings then. Buster was tired though and did not want to go to work tonight. He hoped that she would let him have the night off. He walked to a corner near a heating vent and curled up in a ball and fell asleep.

Jan watched him make himself to home and thought, "Well looks like I've got a room mate! Just what I needed too. I was getting very lonely."

She cleaned up the mess Buster had made on the floor and went to bed for the evening.

The next morning, Buster was up bright and early. Completely recovered from the previous day's exertions, he set about exploring the farmhouse. He wandered into the bedroom upstairs through the partially open door. On the bed lay the new human bitch who had been so nice the night before. She was slightly entangled in the bedclothes except for a leg and her hips; the other leg was still partially covered. She wore none of the coverings that humans usually wore.

Was it time he wondered. No the signal had not been given. Still he might as well get to know her better. He hopped up on the bed and licked at her ankle. The tickling sensation caused the sleeping woman to move her leg away from the sensation which caused her legs to open. The dog sniffed at her crotch then licked it once, then once more, and again.

Jan's body began to get excited in her sleep. Blood began to flow into her nipples and her pussy began to swell in anticipation. She began to dream of a handsome man who was licking her pussy.

Buster tasted the juices that began to flow and eagerly anticipated her giving the signal. He slurped and slurped at her creaming pussy.

Then she had an orgasm and she screamed which frightened the dog off the bed. His previous owner had never done that! Jan awoke right after she had screamed and thought "Wow that was the most... real dream I've ever had. I came to a dream!" She got up and saw Buster looking through the door. "Good morning! Did I scare you Hun? Hmmmm what am I gonna call you... how about Wolf! You kinda remind me of a wolf."

Buster looked at her wondering if she was gonna give the signal. He was hard and had anticipated the fun he would have... but no the human bitch did not give the signal so he turned away disappointed. Jan saw the bright eyes he had when she called him Wolf. "OK Wolf go on now I gotta get dressed."

His eyes took on a disappointed look and Jan thought, "Wolf really likes me. He wanted to play. Well I will play with him a little later." She then went about her morning routine of a bath, makeup and dressing.

Jan stared at herself in the mirror. "One day I won't be so scared of life out there." She was safe here in her home. The insurance on her deceased husband had paid the mortgage and left enough to allow her to live a comfortable life in her safe haven for the rest of her life. The bank took care of all the bills and the closest food mart had a standing order that they filled for her on the first day of the week, every week. Speaking of which her order for this week should be arriving any...

A horn honked in the driveway. A young pimply-faced delivery boy drove up to the porch. He placed her food delivery on the porch and began to walk away.

Jan cracked the door and timidly called out to him.

His eyes got real wide as he turned for this was the first time he had seen the hermit lady. She was very pretty he thought, maybe 25 or 26 years old blonde and curvy as hell!! And standing at her side was a huge German shepherd!!! A mean one too. He saw that it was silently snarling at him and he wished to leave toot sweet.

"Could you add a case of your best dog food and some doggie vitamins to my order from now on please?"

"Yes ma'am I sure will do that."

"You want me to go get them now for this week too?" he asked.

"Yes please," she replied just before she closed the door.

"Well that takes care of that. No need to take chances like that again," she mused.

Buster lost the bristly look as the delivery boy drove off. He hated the smell and the sound of the delivery truck, the boy who was driving, and anything connected to it. OK now to play. Buster ran around Jan barking.

Jan giggled. "Awww he wants to play." She opened the door and Buster ran outside. Jan did not join him of course. She very rarely ever left her home. Buster ran around the yard out to an old barn that had seen better days. He looked around the barn nothing had lived in there in years. He ran around the yard again sniffing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.