Carnival Erotica
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Two young Americans fall victim to a lesbian vampire who proceeds to display them in a most unusual fashion in her carnival of eroticism.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Vampires   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Kristy found herself in a strange bed as she awoke in mid afternoon. She had been carried unconscious from the arena and deposited here to sleep and rest. After fainting, she had been revived to semi-consciousness to pleasure the three audience members who all partook of her body with great zeal and delight to the vast amusement of the audience. She had been forced to perform cunnilingus on a middle aged woman while a man old enough to be her grandfather took her in the anus. The real trouble occurred, however, when a younger man, drunk, had brought a bottle of beer with him into the center ring and with a quick, powerful thrust had almost all of it into Kristy before he could be stopped. She had screamed and fainted upon which the show ended and she was carried here to be put to bed.

She rose, bathed and dressed as quickly as possible, wishing to find her Mistress. Awake only a few minutes, her heart was already aching for the sight, smell and touch of her vampire lover. Her fears were also returning. She shivered almost continuously, often throwing fearful glances over her shoulder to make sure no small pair of red eyes were preparing to render her helpless while their owner satisfied its depraved appetite.

Kristy was reaching for the door handle when it turned. At first startled, relief came flooding over her as Victoria entered with a smile.

"Feeling better dear?" asked Victoria.

"Yes, but that awful man -- I thought he would split me open."

"Unfortunate indeed. We shall see that that kind of thing does not reoccur."

Kristy hugged her Mistress, reaching up for a brief kiss.

"You are so good to me Victoria. But why here in the number three wagon?" she asked, her insecurities again surfacing.

"We, uh, at first thought you might be seriously hurt. This was the closest wagon where we could examine you. I needed to feed, but you were in no shape..."

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

"It's all right, dear. I found nourishment, but it took most of the night."

"I won't let you down again. Take me now if you wish," proclaimed the girl excitedly starting to pull down her jeans and panties.

"Later dear. Right now I have some other good news."

"What?"

"Tonight shall be a special night at Carnival Erotica. I want you to dispense with your usual act as I have something else in mind."

"Tell me! Tell me!" pleaded Kristy.

"Not now. I want it to be a surprise. But I can promise you it will be enjoyable."

Victoria decided not to mention who would receive that enjoyment.

Kristy, accepting that her Mistress had just put the subject to rest, unbuttoned her shirt. She had stopped wearing a bra around the wagon since Victoria liked to see her breasts move and nipples clearly defined through the fabric of her blouses. Cupping each breast and squeezing each nipple between thumb and finger to bring them erect, she smiled coyly at her Mistress/lover.

"I can think of something else quite enjoyable we could do right now."

"I would like nothing better, but that special program tonight needs special arrangements," said Victoria preparing to leave.

"Here, wear this tonight," Victoria instructed, placing a small package in Kristy's hand. From its size, it was obvious it would cover very little.

"Yes, Mistress."

Victoria turned to leave.

"Mistress?"

"Yes, Kristy?"

"Will you feed from me tonight, after the show? It's been so long. I miss your mouth, your teeth, your tongue."

Victoria smiled reassuringly.

"If all goes as expected, I may have something even more special in mind for you."

As the door closed, Kristy hugged herself, wondering how she could be so lucky to deserve a woman like Victoria.

The tent was again packed. Kristy waited with Victoria as the last few spectators were seated. She was a bit anxious, since Victoria had still not revealed the agenda for tonight's program, but thoughts of what would come afterward danced in her head.

Victoria motioned for Kristy to wait for her introduction and walked to center ring. Kristy noticed the bed which Janeen had once used was again in the ring along with the stone altar.

"My good friends! We are again honored to have you with us at Carnival Erotica. I am your hostess Victoria. Tonight, something quite special. First, the woman you have seen deflowered, her virginity sacrificed before your very eyes. I give you... Miss Kristy Anders!"

The applause was overwhelming as Kristy walked to center ring. Victoria showed no sign of leaving, so the puzzled young woman waited for her Mistress to reveal what was in store.

"And someone you are going to find amazing and immensely satisfying. The newest member of Carnival Erotica... Miss Shari Stevens!"

Kristy was dumbfounded. Her preoccupation with Victoria had precluded her giving much thought to her friend -- but Shari? Here? Part of the carnival? A performer?

She watched Shari enter, met her eyes as the beautiful black woman smiled, but Kristy returned not a smile of friendship, but the scowl of a woman suddenly aware she was looking at a potential competitor.

Shari leaned over to whisper in Victoria's ear.

"I made the phone call, Mistress. Mother will be on a flight, first thing in the morning. She is anxious to meet you."

"Yes," Victoria returned the whisper, " if she is as good as you say, the two of you should be quite an attraction."

"I am sure that once she loves you as I do, she and I will do anything you want."

"Anything, Shari?"

" Anything, my Mistress!"

Victoria smiled, held out her hands to either side and each young woman grasped hold.

"Each of these young women is beautiful, intelligent and worthy of my affection. Both want me as their Mistress, yet only one shall share my bed."

Kristy now knew the nature of Victoria's surprise. She would once again have to fight for Victoria's affection. Well, she had done it once, she could do it again.

"What I propose is a contest. The winner shall continue as, or become, my consort. The loser shall be banished!"

There was enthusiastic applause and whistling.

"The contest shall be composed of five competitive rounds. The first of these two beauties to win three of those rounds shall win my affection!"

Victoria looked from Shari to Kristy, squeezing each hand as if to say, I really want you to win.

"The first competition requires your assistance. I want to know which of these ladies is the more beautiful. Each shall display herself to you and then you shall decide."

Victoria released Kristy's hand, indicating she would go first. Kristy stepped to center ring and sensuously dropped her robe. The audience liked what it saw. The black outfit she wore was composed only of strings, strategically placed. Her nipples were exposed, pushing through the crisscross pattern. Her nest and rear were virtually bare with three strands only, wrapping up and around the waist to barely conceal what Victoria and the audience did not want concealed for long.

There were the usual "Oooohs" and "Ahhhhs" as Kristy walked around the ring. She held herself as erect as possible, but she knew her breasts were small. She swayed her hips seductively and finished by blowing a kiss as she again took Victoria's hand. She looked over at Shari.

How dare she, thought Kristy, Victoria is mine!

However, when Shari dropped her robe, Kristy knew she faced an adversary far more formidable than Janeen had ever been. Shari wore an outfit identical to Kristy's except its color was a bright yellow.

The black woman was strikingly beautiful. Her high cheek bones and chocolate eyes and skin gave her face a classic beauty few women could match. And her body! It may as well have been sculpted by an artist. Her breasts were large, full and firm, her nipples stood high and erect. Her waist was small, almost tiny, flaring to full firm hips and legs smooth and sensuously curved. She walked with an air of assurance to the whistles and envious glances of the women in the audience. Twice, Shari turned away from the audience and bent over to grasp her ankles, baring her nest and rear to an admiring public.

As she walked past Kristy, the black competitor smiled and whispered.

"Why didn't you tell me how wonderful Victoria is? I never dreamed I could keep coming like that!"

"She's mine!" came Kristy's whispered, but vehement reply.

"Not any more, Sugar!"

"Bitch!" spat Kristy.

Inwardly Kristy fumed. To think this woman had once called herself a friend, and now that she, Kristy, had finally found happiness, this black slut was trying to take it away.

"Time to vote," announced Victoria as Shari rejoined her.

"Please clap if your vote is for Kristy!"

Her heart sank as Kristy heard only a smattering of applause.

"And now those in favor of Shari!"

The applause was thunderous. Kristy felt like turning and running as her eyes caught those of Shari. The face of the woman whom she had once called her friend was supremely confident as Victoria raised her hand in victory.

"The first round of the competition goes to Shari!"

There was more applause as Shari leaned over to Kristy.

"This is going to be easier than I thought."

Kristy's return expression was filled with nothing by loathing and contempt.

"Time for the second round," announced Victoria. "I relish a woman's orgasm. Let us see how many times these lovely ladies can bring themselves to ecstasy in, let us say, three minutes."

Kristy had masturbated since childhood. Always sensitive and possessed of an active and highly erotic imagination, she slipped off the stringed outfit, wanting complete nudity and the leers of the audience to help promote her mental imagery.

"Go!" announced Victoria.

Kristy closed her eyes knowing the only image she would need to bring her to climax again and again. Her mind took her back to the first night when Victoria had seduced her, while one hand cupped and squeezed her breast and the other quickly found her clitoris. She came almost immediately and thought again of seeing Victoria's fangs, feeling them bite into her virgin vagina. The second orgasm swept over her. Her nipples remained hard as the thought of Victoria sucking her blood and clitoris, brought Kristy to climax again and again and again.

Victoria was beside herself with delight, standing between the two women and feeling each shudder of delight as fingers worked their magic and vaginal juices flowed.

Shari, also now nude, was a sensuous woman, but her pleasures with masturbation had been few for the last six years, her mother there to provide sexual satisfaction whenever she wanted. Too, even her earlier pleasures with masturbation had been long, leisurely and dreamy experiences under the covers at night. She also, unlike Kristy, was not yet accustomed to such performances before an audience. So, even though by totally focusing her erotic imagery on what had happened last night in Victoria's wagon, she climaxed only twice with loud grunts which the audience seemed to especially enjoy. When Victoria announced that time was up, Shari had still not orgasmed a third time.

"Nicely done Shari!" announced Victoria. "Two orgasms!"

The crowd showed its hearty approval.

"But with no less than five orgasms, our winner is Kristy!"

Kristy could not resist. Amidst the applause she leaned over to Shari.

"Problem with frigidity, bitch?"

It was now Shari's turn to burn. A determination was building in her, primarily from a desire to have Victoria possess her, but also from the frustration of never having seduced this attractive blonde. Unbeknown to Shari, Victoria was freeing Shari's repressed desires and the aggression which accompanied them.

Shari was now totally committed to eliminating anything or anyone who would stand between Victoria and her.

"Our third event also involves these beautiful bodies orgasming. This time, however," smiled Victoria mischievously, "they must bring each other to climax. Whoever brings the other to climax first, is the winner!"

The two naked women moved to the bed.

"Who shall..." started Victoria.

"I want on top!" Shari stated quickly.

"Objections?" asked Victoria.

"No," said Kristy defiantly, not realizing she was playing into Shari's hands. She lay on her back, legs spread while the beautiful black woman straddled her, facing the other direction so that both now faced the nest of the other.

"Ladies, you may begin!" smiled Victoria.

Kristy almost gasped as Shari's strong and lengthy tongue penetrated her, finding her clit immediately. It was several seconds before she could focus her attention somewhere other than the mound being stimulated so effectively by her rival. Her own lips met Shari's nest and she drove her tongue as deeply as possible.

What Kristy had not at first realized, was that by being on top, Shari could not only increase the penetration of her own tongue in Kristy, but also decrease Kristy's effectiveness by rising slightly whenever the stimulation stared to become intense. What Kristy also did not know, was of Shari's and her mother's relationship and their oft practiced proficiency at providing pleasure to another woman.

Kristy's only experience with a woman prior to being seduced by Victoria, was with her sister one winter night when the two teenagers had become snowbound in a cabin during a skiing vacation. Their parents were supposed to have met them at the cabin but were themselves snowed in some thirty miles away.

Kristy's mind, despite her best efforts not to do so, began to wander back to that exciting evening--

Andrea, her older sister, had insisted on preparing a dinner by candlelight. Afterward there was wine, perhaps a bit too much, and pleasant music.

"Let's dance, Kristy," suggested the lovely brunette, sweeping Kristy into her arms and bringing their bodies close as they swayed to the soft romantic strains.

"If I didn't know better," smiled Kristy, "I might think you were trying to seduce me."

"Now why would I want to do that? Just because you're beautiful with a body every boy and girl in school would like to undress."

"Andrea!"

"Well, it's true."

Andrea led her to the bearskin rug lying in front of the crackling fire. They continued to sip the wine, Kristy becoming light headed.

"You're just as pretty as I am," smiled Kristy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.