Carnival Erotica - Cover

Carnival Erotica

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Two young Americans fall victim to a lesbian vampire who proceeds to display them in a most unusual fashion in her carnival of eroticism.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Vampires   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Kristy awoke near noon to find Victoria had already arisen, dressed and left to take care of some arrangements regarding their visit to the next city on their itinerary.

She dressed and decided to explore an old trunk which Victoria told her held some costumes she might wish to use for future performances. The trunk was, however, in wagon three where Janeen had been banished. Victoria had warned her to be careful and Kristy was not unaware of the hatred Janeen now felt for her, but her newly-found security in the arms of her Mistress, as well as her natural curiosity, combined to lead her where she now found herself -- knocking on the door of wagon number three.

The door opened and the same exhausted, haunted eyes indicative of sleeplessness and torment stared holes through her.

"What do you want?" came the icy inquiry.

"Victoria sent me to look through her trunk for costumes," said Kristy as offhandedly as possible.

After a long pause, the door opened a bit and Kristy stepped in. The interior was a mess. Janeen wore an old sweater and jeans which were wrinkled and dirty. Her hair was tousled and unwashed. The woman had obviously lost all semblance of self respect.

Kristy moved to the trunk and began sifting through the costumes, all of which were scanty and provocative. She selected three which were especially naughty and turned to leave.

"Think you're won, don't you bitch?" came Janeen's searing inquiry.

"I think," said Kristy, not able to contain her own contempt, "that I'm younger, prettier and a terrific fuck! I'm a hell of a lot better than you and Victoria will be feeding between my legs long after you are gone!"

"Just how long do you think you can keep up what you're doing?"

" Just until you're history! Then Victoria and I can settle into a life together."

Janeen's voice became even more contemptuous.

"You stupid little slut. Do you think she loves you, really cares for you? You're simply fresh meat to her. Right now you're giving her what she wants, a great show and young hot pussy to suck. But what you don't realize is that there is no turning back and no letting down. Victoria is never satisfied. She always wants more. What you're doing now is pleasing, but soon she will tire of it and then you must do something even more erotic, more outrageous, more demeaning. And when you run out of ideas -- and you will eventually -- you will find yourself here once again, cast aside for someone newer, fresher, whose body and willingness to degrade herself is even greater than yours!"

"Stop!" cried Kristy, not wishing to hear what had already inscribed its mark of truth at the back of her mind.

Kristy turned as she started out the door.

"Face it, Janeen! You're old and you just aren't as good as I am! I can excite an audience and I can excite Victoria like you never could!"

Kristy didn't realize the ferocity the other woman was evoking in her.

"Why don't you just pack your things and leave, Janeen. You're finished with the carnival and you're finished with Victoria. She's mine now and you'll never get her back... Never! "

With a confident smile Kristy turned her back on the redhead and walked out of the wagon.

Janeen stood looking out the crack of the door, watching her hated rival walk across the campground.

"We'll just see about that tonight," she breathed.

The tent was filled to standing room only, the word obviously having gotten around about Victoria's new acquisition.

Janeen's act remained unchanged, but her sleepless nights of torment, separated from her vampire lover, had taken their toll. Her face was drawn with large circles under what had once been beautiful green eyes. Even though she took all three men at once, her energy and enthusiasm were at an all time low. More than ever, she seemed to be going through the motions, doing the absolute minimum of what was expected. The three men climaxed, but Janeen could not, although she tried with everything within her. She knew it was her rapture, more than the men's, which would please her Mistress. Victoria's eyes held a sadness as she watched Janeen finish her act and depart. The audience, too, seemed embarrassed and almost relieved to see her leave as only two individuals clapped politely as she exited.

Victoria's attention was immediately focused on Kristy as she made her entrance. So it was that neither she nor Kristy noticed Janeen look back, then motion to the six men who would again be working with Kristy. Money quickly changed hands and Janeen, unlike past performances, stayed in the darkness just outside the lighted center ring.

Kristy knew immediately that something was wrong the moment the first man grabbed her. They knew now how to slap her, bind her, abuse her so that the realism was retained for the audience but the actual pain, while real, was bearable. But the first blow was real, devastatingly real. Knocked almost senseless, Kristy was kicked and punched repeatedly until the blood flowing form her nose and mouth was no act.

The men were especially brutal in their sexual abuse as their thrusts were longer and deeper than needed so that before the first three men had finished, Kristy was cramping badly, gasping for breath and desperately begging for mercy. But the abuse only worsened as the second trio began their defilement of her body and mind. They tore at her like animals and her pain and suffering heightened far beyond that of the first night.

Victoria too, was puzzled. Kristy was experiencing pain, delicious erotic pain and Victoria savored each stinging slap, each penetrating thrust into her nest, mouth and rear, but Kristy was not experiencing orgasm. The men were overplaying their part to the degree that it was real torture, mind numbing, pleasure robbing pain which Kristy was suffering. The audience could not tell the difference, but Victoria as well as Kristy was acutely aware, these men were beating the young woman into senseless submission, but why? They had all now taken her and climaxed, yet the beatings continued. Kristy, untied, but her arms held by two of the men, received an especially vicious blow to the lower abdomen causing her bladder to void itself. The audience howled in delight, thinking it part of the act. Victoria, now truly alarmed, was ready to exert control over the minds of the men bringing Kristy's agony to an end, when she sensed an overpowering emotion which washed over her like an ocean wave. The emotion was hatred and instantly she knew the source and chided herself for not keeping closer contact with the woman who was about to reenter the ring. She started to control, to end it there, but the hatred was so strong, so delicious, Victoria decided she would not intervene, at least no yet. She sat back to watch.

Janeen walked back into center ring. She was wearing only a black leather G-string and carrying a black leather whip. Victoria noted that her feelings about Kristy were overcoming her weariness. There was fire in her eyes now. Her walk was strong, confident, her stance self assured.

Amazing what hatred could do for these humans, thought Victoria.

"Slut!" yelled Janeen to the nearly unconscious girl who was now being supported as much as constrained by two of the men. "Your claim to being a virgin is at an end! No less than six men took you tonight and now... a woman!"

Kristy was laid on her back on the stone table, each arm pinned by one of the men while the other firmly grasped her ankles. Janeen stepped across to straddle the prone figure, smiling first to the audience and then down into the eyes which now held abject fear.

"Let's see if that mouth of yours is really as good as you say!"

Janeen dropped the whip beside the table, unfastened the G-string and paused, her nest only inches above Kristy's mouth.

"Your pleasure, my Mistress!" she shouted, looking to Victoria, "or perhaps you'll let the audience decide!"

Affirmative cries from the crowd told Victoria she was trapped with no graceful was to extricate Kristy from this dilemma without disappointing her audience. Her own anger was building toward Janeen, but that would have to wait. For now, she would have to give the high paying patrons what they wanted. She smiled and raised her hand with thumb to the side, awaiting the crowd's decision. Unanimously, thumbs pointed downward. Victoria hesitated only momentarily before sacrificing her new found treasure.

"Ah, my pretty, Victoria says you're mine," snarled Janeen. "Now open those pretty little lips of yours and taste a real woman!"

The exhausted, beaten woman tried to resist, but one slap after another from Janeen, coupled with her defenselessness and the knowledge that her Mistress had given Janeen approval, was too much to resist. Another series of blows and Kristy's mouth slowly opened to accept her punishment. The crowd hooted with glee as Janeen lowered her nest onto Kristy's mouth and began thrusting vigorously. Kristy tried closing her eyes, but Janeen grabbed her hair with both hands and yanked painfully.

"No, slut! I want you to look into my eyes. I want you to see me come into your pretty little mouth!"

Janeen thrusted even harder.

"Your tongue, slut! Get it into me! Make me come if you want to live!"

Kristy's mind went out to Victoria.

Save me Mistress!

Be brave my darling. You must endure... for me! came the reply.

Kristy's tongue swept over the labial lips and entered Janeen's vagina, finding her clit almost immediately.

Janeen pulled Kristy's hair with both hands, painfully forcing her tongue deeper as the redhead thrusted on the helpless girls's mouth.

"Oh! Yes, yes you slut!" moaned Janeen as her nipples stiffened, the audience watching in rapt attention.

Kristy's mouth was already sore from the abuse of the two males shafts and the beatings and now, Janeen's nest was humping just as hard to take her own satisfaction from the helpless woman who lay beneath her.

"Yes, bitch, faster! I'm coming!" screamed Janeen pulling the girl's mouth to her nest fiercely. Her eyes rolled, she shivered and Kristy felt a new wetness in her mouth as Janeen orgasmed. Her thrusting began anew and within seconds, Janeen climaxed again. She repeatedly violated Kristy's mouth, as much to debase the young woman as to bring herself sexual satisfaction. Dripping with perspiration, Janeen arose, stepped across again and straddled her competitor from the other direction. Lowering her rear toward the woman beneath, she again looked to the audience where there were cheers of encouragement.

"In me slut, and you'd better make it feel good!" she shouted to Kristy, the audience and Victoria.

Lowering herself onto Kristy's lips, she felt them tightly closed. Grabbing the blonde's left breast, she squeezed with all her might until she heard Kristy's muffled cry and the mouth open over her anus. Kristy's tongue penetrated her and Janeen smiled to the audience.

"The precious virgin has her tongue in my ass!"

Her grip on the breast tightened again bringing her the wanted reaction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.