Carnival Erotica - Cover

Carnival Erotica

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two young Americans fall victim to a lesbian vampire who proceeds to display them in a most unusual fashion in her carnival of eroticism.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Vampires   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

The tent was filled to capacity as the word had obviously spread that Victoria now had two performers in her stable and expectations were high for a very entertaining evening.

Victoria stepped into the light of the ring to polite applause. She smiled warmly as she spoke to the audience.

"Ladies and gentlemen, tonight a special treat. Not one, but two young women to capture your fancy!"

Laughs and smiles.

"Our first performer is a lovely young woman who is learning to give pleasure to more than one man at a time. I give you the sensual, Janeen!"

There was again applause as the redhead entered to sultry music and began her dance leading to nudity, masturbation and the taking of men simultaneously in mouth and anus.

Kristy sat with her Mistress to watch Janeen's fingers bring her to orgasm while

the two men entered the arena.

"I have planned something special for you this evening my Mistress," whispered Kristy, "but please don't read my mind. Let it be a surprise."

"Very well dear. You do know that to win your way into my arms again you will have to top Janeen's performance."

"Yes, Mistress."

"She's very good, you know," said Victoria as Janeen, her mouth already filled with cock, took the second man completely in her anus.

Kristy realized that Janeen, as hateful as she was, had told the truth about their Mistress. Janeen timed her stimulation so that she orgasmed simultaneously with the two men and Kristy observed the slight shiver which swept over Victoria as she feasted upon the sexual release. Her eyes closed momentarily and she smiled with exultation.

Janeen's act ended and she exited to appreciative applause.

"And now ladies and gentlemen," announced Victoria again taking her place in center ring, "a rare feat which, as you will soon see, can never be duplicated. A young American who wishes to please you with what promises to be a most entertaining surprise. I give you... Kristy!

As Victoria was leaving the ring to find a seat, Kristy, making her entrance, passed her Mistress.

"You are right, Mistress, Janeen is quite good... but I'm even better!"

Her comment was met by a smile as Victoria swept her arm toward the ring and Kristy stepped into the light.

The crowd was hushed as the robed girl walked to center ring and addressed them.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am a student of human cultures. Since antiquity many societies have seen fit to sacrifice their young women. Sometimes the village virgin was thrown into a roaring volcano to calm the volcano god or goddess. Sometimes her life was forfeited to assure a plentiful harvest and sometimes... it was her virginity which was offered upon an altar to appease a wrathful god and win favor for her village."

She turned slowly in addressing the crowd which seemed entranced with her words.

As she spoke, she slowly loosed the sash and the robe slipped from her shoulders. Kristy stood in a provocative string bikini bra and thong, covered only by a frilly white chemise.

"I am a virgin. No man has so much as kissed my lips. No man has stroked my thighs."

Her hands played over her thighs and Victoria was already savoring the erections which men all over the audience were experiencing.

Kristy's hand slid to her hips.

"No man has filled his hands with my cheeks. Nothing has invaded my dark tightness."

Kristy's hands seductively rose to cup her breasts where the nipples were evident even through the bikini top.

"No man has squeezed my breasts or kissed my nipples."

Victoria was beginning to truly appreciate her newfound talent as not only was every man in the tent experiencing an erection, but every woman's nest was hot and wet and many had already soaked their pants.

"No man has even touched, let alone violated the lips and membrane which guard my virginity," breathed Kristy as her legs parted slightly and her lips pursed as her fingers swept across her mons veneris.

"But tonight, as in the days of old, a virgin shall be offered in sacrifice. My life is given to my Mistress and the price of her acceptance is nothing less than my purity, my chastity, my virginity. I am to be violated for the first time for her and your amusement. As in days of old, it is a price which can be paid only once."

Her voice lowered, became supplicatory.

"But you have the power to save me. The fate of my purity is in your hands. Mistress Victoria will heed your will. Those who come for me are much stronger than I. They will forcibly take from me what I do not willingly give."

She looked from face to face in the audience.

"You can save me!"

She turned to find a large muscular figure standing ominously a few feet away. He wore only a black leather strap around his middle which supported an elongated cup, filled with a huge erection. His face was covered by a form fitting black leather mask.

Kristy's hand went to her mouth in alarm and she began backing away. He grinned as she turned to run from the ring only to be confronted by a second figure similarly dressed. That avenue cut off, there was only one other exit from the center arena and as the attractive young woman turned to flee, yet a third masked figure appeared, blocking her escape. Frantically, Kristy tried running first one way and then another, but each time the men quickly moved to keep her hemmed in as they slowly closed the distance. Soon all three were within arms reach. As the girl looked pleadingly from masked face to masked face, one of the men grabbed the chemise and ripped it from her.

The audience, enthralled, oooohed a bit as their eyes feasted on the contours of the lovely body now barely covered by the patches of white covering her breasts, nipples erect in fright and by the string around her middle and small white strip between her legs which, alone, stood between her and violation.

Kristy suddenly tried to break free, to dash between them, but a massive arm grabbed her by the hair, swinging her around to face her tormentor. A vicious slap sent her sprawling into the center of the ring. The audience marveled at how real the blow, her pain, seemed, not knowing that Kristy had promised the men double what they would normally be paid, but only if the performance were real and not feigned. Her instructions had been explicit. She was to be beaten, defiled and humiliated and only Victoria could order it to cease. They were to ignore her own pleas entirely no matter what she might say or beg them to do. Kristy looked up through dazed eyes, a trickle of blood running down the corner of her mouth. The fear the audience saw in her eyes was real as Kristy, feeling the effects of true sadistic pain for the first time, began to have second thoughts as to the wisdom of her plan. The leering grins on the three faces told her clearly these men would earn their double pay tonight and enjoy every minute of it.

Victoria sat silently allowing the waves of sadistic eroticism from the audience to flow over her. How creative of Kristy, she thought, to place her fate in the hands of the audience. Each infliction of pain or pleasure brought upon Kristy will be felt even more intensely by an audience who now identifies with the three hooded figures, holding supreme power over the beautiful, but weak and pathetic figure who lay before them. And Victoria would feel it all!

As Kristy tried to rise, she was kicked by the largest of the men. The force sent her sprawling on her back, gasping for the breath no longer in her lungs. Before being able to draw a breath, the young woman was grabbed by the hair and dragged, tears streaming down her cheeks, to an area of the arena where a stone table stood. Kristy was slapped again and again until she was nearly unconscious. Two of the men held up her arms while the third bound each wrist to a large horizontal metal pole which he lowered by ropes from the ceiling. Her arms outspread, Kristy was raised just off the ground so her full body weight was supported painfully by her wrists and arms. She was only beginning to recover from the stupor of the beating when one of the hooded figures reached up and ripped away her bra. The audience was delighted with the realism as the man squeezed her nipples and she screamed in pain. Only Kristy, the hooded figures and Victoria knew this wasn't an act, that her pain was real, her screams in earnest, her virginity in real danger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.