Carnival Erotica - Cover

Carnival Erotica

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two young Americans fall victim to a lesbian vampire who proceeds to display them in a most unusual fashion in her carnival of eroticism.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Vampires   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Kristy was awakened by a knock at the door. Circles under her eyes for lack of sleep, her cheeks still tear stained, she opened the door.

"What... ?"

"I've brought your things and come to pick up mine," said Janeen, "since it looks like this arrangement is going to be permanent."

The redhead smiled wickedly while Kristy's eyes fell in dejection.

Janeen threw down two bags containing Kristy's few belongings and began gathering her own together.

"The Mistress brought me to orgasm eleven times last night. How many orgasms did you have?" she asked with a sneer.

"Why do you hate me so?" asked Kristy, still not able to look up.

"I hate anyone who would try to take Victoria away from me. You've felt her touch, her kiss, her teeth, the unbelievable ecstasy she can bring. Even after only one night away from her," observed Janeen, noting Kristy's appearance, "it is obvious what effect she has."

Kristy knew that to be true. Never had she spent a more miserable night. She ached to once again be held, kissed, taken by her Mistress. What was this mysterious power Victoria held which drew women to her?

"But I don't understand," she said to the woman with the beautiful green eyes, "why she wants us to do these wicked things."

"You are a stupid little bitch aren't you," sneered Janeen. "Isn't it obvious? Haven't you noticed? Didn't you feel last night when she held your hand while I performed?"

"I don't..."

"Victoria is a vampire, but she not only takes our blood, she also feeds on the eroticism within us. Her mind absorbs every nuance of sensuality. When our bodies are ravaged, when we orgasm, she channels that energy thorough her. She feeds on our sexual release as much as she does our bodies."

"No wonder..." mused Kristy.

That I have so much power to control you?

The voice came powerfully in their minds. Both women, startled, looked around for the source, but no one else shared the room with them. The voice came again to them both.

Yes, I feed on your eroticism. It is the source of my power and irresistibility.

"But," asked Kristy, to the empty air, "why do you wish us to perform in front of others? Why not in the privacy of your bedroom?"

Because I feed on the erotic reactions of the audience as well. I have chosen this carnival because it affords me the opportunity to create the sexual excitement and release I need while it serves to conceal my true nature since carnival people are considered eccentric and few questions are asked about a small band of roving gypsies. It also provides the monetary means I require to live in your materialistic world.

"And you want me... ?"

To provide sexual excitement and release.

Before Kristy's mind could even form the thought, Victoria's mind was there to answer.

It does you no good to try to withhold yourself from me. First, there are many others I can feed upon. I don't need you. And secondly, I can always make you do as I please. Perhaps a small object lesson is in order for both of you. The two of you are aware that you compete for my affection. You are competitors. You are quickly coming to despise each other... yet...

Simultaneously both women's eyes glazed slightly. Janeen dropped the items in her hands. Kristy moved to the redhead and they embraced. The kiss was long and deep, Janeen's hands roving to Kristy's waist where she unsnapped the belt letting the skirt fall to the floor. Sliding to her knees, Janeen worked down the girl's panties. Kristy spread her legs immediately and grabbed Janeen's hair, pulling lips and tongue to her suddenly eager nest.

What do you feel Kristy?

"I hate you, you slut!" shouted Kristy at the woman whose tongue was rapidly sliding in and out of her vagina. "You've taken Victoria from me!"

And what do you want, Kristy?

"Suck me! Suck me! I want to come in your mouth!"

Janeen helplessly increased the intensity of her tongue over the one spot no woman can resist and she felt Kristy's vagina first tighten and then release. She drank of Kristy's orgasm eagerly.

And now...

As Janeen stood, Kristy ripped off the redhead's blouse and bra, kissing her large erect nipples.

Kristy, what are your feelings?

"You debase yourself, Janeen. You've vile, ugly and mean. I would never stoop to your level!"

Oh?

Janeen turned and leaned over the small couch. Kristy quickly worked off the skirt and panties. Janeen leaned over even farther, her anal lips now exposed.

Your feelings, Kristy?

"You're repugnant, Janeen! Allowing a strange man to take you there, to fill you with semen!"

But Kristy, look what you are going to do, because I want you to!

The older woman's power was absolute. Without hesitation, Kristy's lips closed on Janeen's rear. Her tongue found the dark tight hole and penetrated repeatedly as her fingers found the other woman's clitoris and began the rhythmic stimulation which would bring Janeen, no Victoria, what she wanted. As she felt the orgasm swelling, her tongue probed even deeper and she sucked strongly as Janeen's body jerked in ecstasy.

Finally, released from the powerful force, both women fell to the floor exhausted. Power or no power, Kristy was horrified as what she had just done. Janeen smirked as Kristy vomited repeatedly.

I think we have had enough of a lesson for now. Kristy, Janeen has come to accept me totally as her Mistress. You will do well to do the same. I can control you as you have just seen, making you do anything, anything I desire. But, that requires me to expend energy at a time when I wish to absorb it.

The voice in their minds was suddenly cold.

Kristy, In two days we make Brasov. Either you give up your virginity willingly or I shall have it taken from you. If, however, you don't give it up willingly and enthusiastically, you shall never see the inside of my wagon again. Do you understand?

The girl's voice was weak, lost, defeated.

"... Yes, Mistress..."

Now come to me Janeen!

The redhead stood over the small blonde who was near tears. She grabbed Kristy by the hair, pulling her head up painfully. Spreading her legs, she slapped Kristy viciously and pulled her face between her legs.

"Eat me you worthless bitch!"

It was no longer Victoria, but hopelessness which drove Kristy to open her mouth and use her tongue to bring the other woman the sexual satisfaction and power over Kristy she sought. After the shudders of orgasm had subsided, Janeen slapped her again, throwing Kristy back to the floor. She then quickly collected her things and as she started out the door, turned momentarily.

"Weak little American! Try to take her away again and I will kill you!"

With that she was gone and the young girl was left to sob in hopelessness and despair.

The remainder of the day was spent in anguish, self recrimination and longing as the horse drawn wagons lumbered along toward their destination. The longing tore at her, ate at her, consumed her as Kristy imagined Victoria and Janeen together, bodies intertwined, then Victoria's fangs biting deeply into Janeen's vagina. She saw her adversary cry out in pain and ecstasy time and again. She had never wanted anything, anything in her life, as much as she wanted Victoria's hands to play over her body, Victoria's mouth to close on her nipples and Victoria's fangs to embed themselves in her flesh. Yet how could she do the contemptible things Victoria wanted of her?

Twice she sought escape, once she considered running away and the other time suicide, but just as quickly as the thoughts formed, Kristy felt the power of Victoria sweeping them away, denying her anything save surrender.

She was feverish from desire and racked with indecision. Her desperate night was spent tossing and turning as scenes of passion, lust and debasement played out in her mind.


The next day during lunch when the wagons were stopped for a brief respite, there was a knock on Kristy's door. She was surprised to find Victoria waiting.

"I believe you have some company," stated the Mistress.

"Who..."

"Your young man, Eric. He has traveled all this way to "rescue" you," she smiled.

Eric! Perhaps there was hope after all. If only she could talk with him, convince him to take her back with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.