Carnival Erotica - Cover

Carnival Erotica

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two young Americans fall victim to a lesbian vampire who proceeds to display them in a most unusual fashion in her carnival of eroticism.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Vampires   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

The tent was nearly full for this last performance before the carnival moved on. Nearly two hundred people, a mixture of women and men, sat around the center ring talking and laughing. Kristy noted they were all dressed elegantly and each had paid a handsome fee at the gate. This carnival was obviously only for the well-to-do. Victoria also seemed to know virtually everyone.

The brightly lit center ring held an unusually large bed, nothing more. Puzzled, Kristy began trying to find a familiar face in the crowd.

"Don't look too closely Kristy," said Victoria. "Some of these people do not wish to be recognized."

"Why?" asked the confused girl.

"You will see soon enough."

The woman Kristy had seen leaving the wagon earlier that day, Janeen, came up to them from behind. She had on a robe, but Kristy sensed there was nothing underneath. She was beautiful, Kristy admitted to herself, but as their eyes met, the animosity was palpable. The other woman, scorn on her face for Kristy, turned to Victoria.

"I must talk with you... alone... please!"

"Can't this wait?" We are ready to start the show."

"Please Mistress, it will only take a moment."

"Very well," replied Victoria. "Kristy would you excuse us for a few moments?"

Kristy fought back the jealousy and fear that Janeen might once again, somehow, find favor with Victoria. She reluctantly walked several feet away.

"Mistress, please take me back. I'll do anything. Anything!"

"It isn't quite that simple."

"I know. It's her, isn't it? said Victoria's center ring attraction nodding toward Kristy. "I'm better than she is, Mistress. My blood is hotter, sweeter. I..."

"This is useless, Janeen."

The woman was near tears, begging.

"Please, Mistress. I can't live without you! I need to feel you feed on me. I need to feel your mouth, your teeth between my legs. It's only been one day and I am so lonely I feel as if I will die without you!"

"Poor Janeen," sympathized Victoria, reaching her hand under the robe to fondle the woman's breast.

A slight squeeze of the nipple and the woman orgasmed.

"You say you will do anything to win my favor again. Then give me the finest performance of your life tonight. Excite these men and women as they have never been excited before. Do that and I shall reevaluate who shall share my bed."

"Yes Mistress!" said the excited, breathless woman, regaining her composure from the orgasm and joyed with the prospects of winning back her vampire lover.

Victoria rejoined Kristy and showed her to a seat. She left her momentarily to walk to center ring. The murmur died away as she smiled and addressed the audience...

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Carnival Erotica. I am Victoria, your hostess. Tonight, I have in store for you a special treat, a woman who you may think you have seen before, but who tonight will astound you as never before. So enjoy, my friends, enjoy the unique talents of... Janeen!"

There was sporadic applause. Victoria walked over and sat beside Kristy as Janeen, robed, walked barefoot to center ring to the strains of soft sensuous music. She began a slow rhythmic dance and with her first turn, the robe slipped form her, revealing a body of which Kristy was immediately envious. Janeen's breasts and hips were full, but firm, her legs delectably smooth and curved. Her movements were lithesome as she danced first in one direction, then another, playing with the audience.

So, she's a stripper, thought Kristy.

Much more than that my dear, answered Victoria in her mind.

As the music built in intensity, Janeen's movements became more sensual. She cupped her breasts, pursed her lips at the men and women who ogled her. As low drum beats began, her hand slowly found her nest. She masturbated as her dance carried her around the center ring. Many sat forward in their seats as the music lowered so they could hear her labored breathing as her fingers dug deeper and faster.

As she neared release, Janeen's dance carried her close to the large bed. She was now thrusting in wild abandon and her grunts were loud and in syncopation with her clit receiving its reward as her fingers plunged into her eager nest again and again.

She grunted repeatedly as the orgasm built to release.

She's faking, thought Kristy disgustedly, looking over to see Victoria's face reveling in near ecstasy.

Think so? thought Victoria, taking Kristy's hand. The physical touch seemed to act as a channel to allow what Victoria was feeling from Janeen to pass through to Kristy as well. The touch was electrifying. Kristy immediately felt the surge of sensual release building and her own body began to respond as if she herself were in the center ring. Her nipples stiffened, her own breathing became labored.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" shouted Janeen, her body shaking as if in the throes of convulsion.

Kristy's body reacted identically, jerking as she fought for control. So intense was her reaction that she embarrassed herself by wetting her pants as well as climaxing.

As Janeen fell back on the bed amid hearty applause, Victoria looked over to Kristy.

Still think she's faking? came the question in Kristy's mind.

Burning with shame, tears glistened in Kristy's eyes. She looked down, unable to meet the gaze of the woman who she was now afraid she might lose.

Look Kristy! The show is just beginning!

Two well endowed men appeared in center ring and while Kristy watched in horrified fascination, Janeen rolled over on her knees and took one in her mouth as the other filled her nest from behind. Her grunts were met with shouts and applause from the spectators while Victoria vicariously felt every nuance of pain and pleasure which the woman at center ring was experiencing and passed them to her other slave who sat in spellbound horror as her own mouth and vagina felt every violation. Three times more, Janeen orgasmed to the delight of the crowd and each time Victoria savored it completely letting it pass through to the hapless girl beside her.

As she felt both men's penis swell with hot semen, Janeen's thoughts came clearly to Victoria and because she still held Kristy's hand, to the young blonde as well.

For You Victoria! This is for you!

The young redhead thrust forward, at once taking the one penis completely in mouth and throat while pulling the other out of her nest and, in one motion, realigning it with her rear. Grabbing the man in front by his buttocks, she pulled him to her, keeping him buried in her throat as she drove herself powerfully upon the phallus behind, taking it completely in her anus.

Even Victoria shuttered slightly with the pain/pleasure as her eyes closed and she smiled. Kristy literally jumped as her own anus felt the burning violation and pain of a forced entry where a man did not belong. Yet, the pain itself, she realized, was exciting her. Seeing this other woman taken in mouth, vagina and anus, feeling her pain, was overwhelmingly erotic and as both men shot their semen into the willing woman in center ring, Kristy, as well as Janeen orgasmed again.

"Ah, your first time to be taken there, my sweet. How very tight! How very satisfying! came Victoria's thoughts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.