Carnival Erotica
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two young Americans fall victim to a lesbian vampire who proceeds to display them in a most unusual fashion in her carnival of eroticism.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Vampires   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

It was after three a.m. when Kristy quietly let herself into the apartment. She had hoped to find Shari asleep, but her friend, who was in the kitchen pouring herself a fifth cup of coffee, came running into the front room.

"Kristy, where in the world have you been? I've been worried sick!"

"I'm OK. I took a long walk to do some thinking," lied her roommate.

"You don't sound OK. Your voice sounds different somehow."

"I'm just tired."

"I called Eric, but he said he hadn't seen you. Then I called the police but they said you'd probably turn up by morning, if not, to file a missing persons report."

"I appreciate your concern, but I'm all right. I just needed some time to make my decision."

"Decision?"

"Yes. I've decided to accept the position with the carnival after all. Mistress Victoria was quite persuasive. She even agreed to help me with tuition this Fall.

Shari's face fell in disappointment and consternation.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing? I don't trust that woman."

"She's really quite nice after you get to know her, I'm looking forward to traveling with her."

"But what do you know about her... really?"

There was a momentary pause as the power of the vampire closed off certain areas of Kristy's mind.

"Just that she's a gypsy and quite successful with the carnival."

"And knowing only that about her, you agreed to go off to God knows where?"

"It's not like that. I like her. She's very good to me."

"But..."

"Shari, I'm tired and I really don't want to talk about it any more. I would appreciate it if you would tell them at the library that I am grateful for the offer, but I won't be coming to work there."

"Are you sure about this Kristy?"

"Yes," she answered impatiently, "very sure!"

And with that, they went to bed where Kristy fell into a troubled sleep, filled with dreams of erotic vampires and Shari spent most of the night worrying about her friend.


The next afternoon, their final exams completed, Shari insisted on helping Kristy move. Her belongings were meager, mostly clothes, so the two soon had them loaded into a car which Shari had managed to borrow.

As they drove from the outskirts of town, Shari tried to broach the subject of Kristy changing her mind, but her friend was adamant and closed the topic to discussion.

"Aren't you even going to say good-bye to Eric?"

"No. Maybe it's better this way. He'd probably just try to get me to stay... like someone else I know."

"I just hope you know what you're doing. What about your parents?"

"I'll write them soon. They already know I'm spending the Summer."

The car pulled in next to the wagon where Kristy had spent most of the night before. They noticed a red headed woman neither of them had seen before leave the wagon carrying some belongings. She looked back at them and for a moment, her icy stare sending a chill up Kristy's back. The woman disappeared into one of the other wagons slamming the door in obvious anger.

"What's her problem?"

"Beats me. Come on, let's get my stuff inside."

"You're staying in the same wagon with her?" asked Shari, a twinge of jealousy coursing through her as she noted the name on the door.

"Yes. Victoria wants me close so we can get more work done without traveling back and forth between wagons."

As Shari reached for the handle, the door swung open.

"Ah, Miss Stevens. So nice to see you again. And how nice of you to help Kristy move her things."

Shari could see the eyes behind the dark sunglasses and immediately felt uncomfortable under the older woman's gaze.

"Quite frankly, I wish she..."

"Weren't going?" finished Victoria. "Understandable that a close friend would feel that way, especially when one would like to be an even closer friend... much closer."

Shari hid the slight gasp as she looked to Victoria. The Mistress did nothing to conceal the smile which told Shari she knew Shari's true feelings toward Kristy. Kristy however did not seem to notice.

"But I can assure you I will take very good care of her," smiled Victoria, letting Shari know emphatically who had won the affections of the young blonde.

Shari thought to herself, I wish I could...

"Be sure of that?" said Victoria completing the thought and startling the young attractive black woman. "She could not be in better hands," she said, gently and sensuously running her fingers through Kristy's hair.

Her discomfort and jealousy growing by the minute, Shari turned to her friend.

"I'll miss you Kristy. I hope we can see each other again before we have to return to the States."

"Oh, we'll be returning here before the Summer is out, but I'll miss you too Shari. I'll write. I promise."

"You're absolutely sure about this?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life," replied Kristy to the approving smile of her Mistress.

Still not totally convinced her friend was making the right decision, Shari gave Kristy a hug and departed.

Kristy turned to Victoria whose hand came under her chin inclining her head upward toward the vampire. Her eyes closed as Kristy felt the sensuous lips against her own and her mouth opened to accept Victoria's tongue.

"Welcome to Carnival Erotica, my sweet," smiled the Mistress at her adoring slave.


They ate together by candlelight. The wine was intoxicating, but nothing to match the nature of the feelings Kristy was experiencing just looking at, just being near, her Mistress. Victoria no longer needed to exercise complete control. She allowed the young woman some freedom of mind, knowing Kristy's curiosity and her deeply buried, but highly sensual nature were virtually the only control needed to keep her captive.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.