Carnival Erotica
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two young Americans fall victim to a lesbian vampire who proceeds to display them in a most unusual fashion in her carnival of eroticism.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Vampires   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

That evening Shari came bursting into the room to tell Kristy the good news. Not only had she been offered a position at the library, but the librarian had indicated that, due to one of the staff taking maternity leave, a second position was also available for Kristy.

Shari harbored some slight feelings of guilt in asking Kristy to turn down the offer with the carnival, but Kristy showed no hesitation in deciding to accept the library position. Although the prospect of travel with the carnival was exciting, she, like Shari, was having some second thoughts about Victoria VaSannte. The woman seemed a bit too mysterious, too sure of herself. Kristy had decided she might be demanding, difficult to work for. Besides, now that the second position was available at the library, it meant she and Shari could share the apartment and each other's company for the entire summer.

So she told Shari that, first thing in the morning, she would drop by the library to accept the position, right after informing Mistress Victoria that she would not be leaving with the carnival.

To celebrate, Shari called a classmate who had asked her several times to go out with him. He, in turn, brought a friend, Eric and the four went out to dinner. Eric was handsome, very masculine, yet gentle which Kristy found endearing. They laughed and talked with an ease which convinced Kristy, especially after Eric asked to see her again, that the summer spent here was going to be an interesting one after all.


Kristy was just a bit uneasy. Riding a bicycle at night in a strange country was a bit unnerving, but, all in all, she reasoned, she was probably safer than on the streets of a city in the U.S.

When she had tried to contact Victoria VaSannte that morning, she had been informed the Mistress was away for the day and would not return until after dark. She had also struck out at the library for the librarian was in a meeting when she stopped by, so she had decided to try again the following morning.

Kristy leaned her bike against a tree and walked the remaining distance to the carnival wagon she sought. She noted, puzzled, that the carnival seemed to be comprised of only one main tent and that was only of moderate size. It also struck her as odd that the carnival was set up on the private estate of a wealthy landowner about five miles from town. But, as she approached the wagon, a slight smile crossed her lips as her thoughts drifted to last night and Eric.

She climbed the two steps and started to knock on the door, noting the weatherbeaten gaudy paint so typical of carnival wagons. This one was larger than the other wagons and was obviously used as living quarters. She could just make out the gold letters on the door.

Mistress Victoria VaSannte

"Come in Miss Anders."

Kristy's mouth dropped open. She hadn't yet knocked. Her curiosity aroused, she opened the door and stepped in, glancing at the interior. On one end was a kitchen and small dining area. On the other a large circular bed covered with a bedspread featuring gypsy designs which Kristy found both attractive and fascinating. In the middle of the wagon sat Victoria VaSannte on a large overstuffed sofa.

"How did you know... ?

"That it was you? I told you yesterday, I know what I need to know. Come in Kristy, sit down."

"I really can't. I'm afraid I've come to tell you..."

"Ah yes," said the Mistress, "the job at the library with your friend."

Kristy's eyes widened.

"But how..."

"Kristy, just suffice it to say there are virtually no secrets from me. I know everything I need or want to know."

"Oh come on now. You can't possibly know what..."

"You are thinking? My dear I can look into your mind, your heart and your very soul anytime I wish."

She glimpsed Kristy's unbelieving expression.

"For instance, I know you were thinking of the young man you went out with last night as you approached my wagon. Think of his name Kristy... ah yes, Eric! How handsome, how charming and yet he disappointed you last night in one respect. He didn't kiss you good night!"

The young girl was amazed at how this woman could know so much. She hadn't even mentioned to Shari about not being kissed. How could this woman know that?

"Because I truly can enter your mind whenever I wish!"

Kristy was aghast at having her own thoughts answered. This was getting uncomfortable, too uncomfortable.

"I'd better be going. I just came to say thank you for the offer, but I've decided to take the position at the library."

She turned hurriedly to exit but something very familiar brought her up short. She turned obediently in both amazement and fear. Victoria VaSannte was smiling, but it was a smile born of superiority, power and complete self assurance. The presence, the same presence which had overwhelmed her at the cafe yesterday, was again compelling Kristy to obey. But now it was stronger, much stronger than before. Frightened, the young girl looked into the older woman's eyes.

"Yes, Kristy. It was I whose presence you felt yesterday and it is I you feel now wresting control of your will!"

Kristy's eyes were alight with fear. She tried to run, to flee before her will was no longer her own, yet she had no more thought of escaping when the presence swept over her like a swift moving fog.

The eyes of the older woman burned into those of the girl.

Slowly, as if in a bizarre slow motion sequence, Kristy turned back to her captor, no longer able, no longer wishing to escape.

Kristy found herself walking slowly to the sofa.

"You needn't try to resist Kristy. You cannot. I am infinitely stronger that you. I have found you. I have selected you and... I shall have you!"

Fear chilled her, yet she was powerless to move. As each moment passed, Kristy felt her desire to flee being sapped, weakening. Again, as before, her will to resist was rapidly being replaced by the overwhelming urge to obey. As quickly as any thought of resistance entered her mind, a tidal wave of unimaginable power would seep away all traces of that resistance. With each new wave came the desire for obedience, subservience, acceptance and finally desire. In but a few moments, as had been the case yesterday, Kristy wanted to obey.

Victoria stretched out on the sofa. She motioned for the girl to stand in front of her.

"As you can see Kristy," said Victoria, "I am in complete control. From this moment on you are mine. You will serve and obey only me. Nothing else matters."

The thought was weak, but surfaced immediately.

Why?

"A reasonable question Kristy. You have a wonderfully inquisitive mind. I don't mind satisfying that curiosity with a few answers, especially when no one else will ever know."

Victoria VaSannte was an exquisitely beautiful and mysterious woman. Possessed of a dark complexion with hair and eyes to match, her figure was trim and seductive. Her long slim legs and the heels she wore made her as tall or taller than many men.

Kristy felt both a spiritual and physical fascination for this woman.

"You see," she began, "I am not of your species. My people are of earthly origin, but at some time in the remote past, your species and mine diverged. Although I do not feed as often as humans, I do require sustenance from time to time. That is one reason why I selected you. I read your innermost thoughts and desires at the cafe yesterday. You are a virgin with no history of blood transfusion."

Puzzlement joined fear on the face of the young woman.

"It is quite simple, my dear. I feed on blood, human blood. I was simply ensuring that my food would be untainted."

Then you're a...

"Vampire?" said Victoria smiling. "Perhaps, but certainly not anything like those horrible movies you Americans make. The only abnormal power I have is over your mind. I am just as mortal as you although my species does live quite a bit longer than yours."

Victoria smiled as she opened the robe she was wearing to reveal her naked body. Under other circumstances, Kristy would have been totally repulsed by such a display, yet she feasted upon the long black hair, full firm breasts and nipples surrounded by large dark aureoles. A slim waist gave way to curvaceous hips and those long slender legs. Kristy, however, could not take her eyes away from the coal black glistening nest and vaginal lips which seemed to invite being kissed.

Kristy felt her vagina tighten and moisten.

"I am over one hundred twenty-five years old," said the older woman.

And you stay young by...

"Feeding on humans?" Victoria finished her thought aloud. "No. Actually with a lifetime of some five hundred years, I am still quite young. Your blood is simply my sustenance."

Are you... ?

"Going to kill you?" Victoria laughed. "Please forget those dreadful movies and campfire stories. True, it has been my race which is responsible for the vampire legends, but as with all legends, what semblance of truth there once was, has long since been replaced with wild exaggeration and old wives tales. I will feed upon you Kristy, but the amount of blood I will take from you is relatively small and I need feed only once or twice a week."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.