Carnival Erotica - Cover

Carnival Erotica

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two young Americans fall victim to a lesbian vampire who proceeds to display them in a most unusual fashion in her carnival of eroticism.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Vampires   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

The two young Americans sat nursing cups of coffee at a small sidewalk cafe. Both women were exchange students who had come to Romania, one to study the language, the other its culture.

Kristy Anders' passion for the culture of Eastern Europe had its origins in American vampire movies and her youthful fascination with Transylvania. She had scrimped and saved since a sophomore in high school and along with modest help from her not-well-off parents and a generous grant, she was now spending her junior year of college sharing a room at the local university with her new found friend.

Her short blonde hair complimented her wholesomely attractive face which made her look even younger than her nineteen years. She was filled with an enthusiastic naivete which, along with her looks, was responsible for her almost always being described as "cute" or "perky".

Shari Stevens, on the other hand, would never have been described as cute. One year older than her friend, her classic high cheekbones and velvety light chocolate complexion marked her as singularly beautiful. Her interest was in the Southern European languages, but since rooming with Kristy, she had also developed a side interest in gypsy language derivations. Like Kristy, she also was looking for a summer job now that the school year was almost over. It was she who had persuaded Kristy to find work and stay the summer before returning to the States.

"So how's the job hunting coming?"

Kristy gave a disappointed sigh.

"Lousy. I thought I had something lined up at the printing shop, but now they say it'll be Fall before they will need someone."

Shari beamed.

"I may have found something!"

"Really? What?"

"In the library. I'll just be checking books in and out, but at least it will help pay the rent. The librarian said she would let me know definitely this afternoon.

"Yes," mused Kristy, "our apartment."

With the school year closing, the young women had been forced to find an apartment off campus. Although they had enough left from their grants for the first week's rent, they would need the income, and soon.

"Well, don't get discouraged.Something will turn up," encouraged Shari.

"It had better or you may be accused of having a "kept woman" in your apartment."

They both smiled.

One moment it wasn't there. The next it was. An indefinable presence which Kristy could not identify, but which grew stronger by the moment. Both a beckoning and an overwhelming urge, it quickly wafted through her like smoke curling into each and every crack and crevice, invading, permeating.

Shari noticed the strange expression on her friend's face.

"Are you OK?"

"I... I..."

"Kristy, what is it?"

"... I... don't... know... I..."

"Kristy, are you feeling all right?"

The strange sensation swept over her more powerfully now. Her eyes were open but they were glazed as her mind was rapidly surrendering to this... what?

Try as she might, Kristy seemed unable to focus either her eyes or attention on anything other than the feeling that she was no longer in control, that she was being guided, forced to submit -- but to what?

The words came slowly and without feeling as if her thoughts were totally elsewhere.

"I'm... all... right."

"Kristy, something's wrong! What is it?"

"I... don't... know."

Shari was beginning to be alarmed, thinking her friend might be having some kind of seizure.

"Shall I get someone? A doctor?"

"... No..."

She felt her will giving way in surrender to this indescribable omnipotent power coursing through her. The presence was not only powerful, but seductive, as Kristy's surrender was not only complete, but willing as well. She wanted this -- presence -- to take her, knew she must submit, wanted nothing more than to submit.

As the last vestiges of her own will were displaced, Kristy suddenly knew what she was to do. Her entire being now had a new purpose -- to obey.

Shari looked on in complete befuddlement as the word "yes" silently formed on her friend's lips.

Her eyes unseeing, the girl's hand dropped to her lap.

Shari's mouth flew open in amazement as she realized that her friend had just pulled up her skirt enough to place her hand in her crotch.

"Kristy, what's going on?"

Her friend's voice was audible, but seemed very far away and unimportant as Kristy's fingers moved up the inside of her thigh. Her lips pursed momentarily as her fingers found her labial lips. Two fingers penetrated and began stimulating her small pleasure mound.

Shari looked hurriedly around to the other tables to see if others had noticed what was transpiring. Apparently none had, but her own shock and embarrassment were no less. Her voice was low, but emphatic.

"Kristy, what's come over you?"

Her fingers moved slowly, seductively as the slightest of smiles crossed the blonde girl's lips. She had found her raison d' etre -- to serve and obey.

Kristy's fingers increased in frequency, her breath began to labor, she grunted slightly.

Shari's eyes widened in horrified amazement.

"Kristy, what do you think you're doing?"

For one brief moment her eyes cleared and met those of her friend.

"I'm coming Shari. I can't hold it back. I'm coming!"

The petite blonde's eyes rolled back in her head and her entire body convulsed twice.

Shari reached out, in absolute bewilderment, to grab her friend's other hand to steady her.

"Kristy!"

She didn't care that her voice was loud enough to attract the attention of the other diners. Her concern was with her friend who must be snapped out of this... what? Trance? Sensual exhibitionism? Delusion?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.