Wanting Her Daddy

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Bill's got a sexy young 15-year old daughter, Peggy, who's growing into a young woman right in front of his eyes. He doesn't realize all the ways she's been maturing but she suddenly realizes that her father's attention is something she's wanting more than ever.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

Peggy was 15-years old and she'd begun to develop the increasingly curved and apparent signs of a budding young woman since she'd been 12. It was then that her hormones had kicked in, her period had started, and it wasn't long after that when Peggy began to feel sexual stirrings and increasingly more urgent sexual needs in her young body. Peggy's mom, Sandra, had realized when Peggy entered puberty and when she could see that her daughter was starting to need some bras and some other lingerie that were more feminine and sexy than the plain "little girls" panties and pajamas Peggy had been used to wearing. Secretly, Sandra liked the idea that her Peggy was becoming a young woman and she hoped the two of them could enjoy going to Victoria's Secret and other lingerie stores to shop when Peggy got her breasts and began to need some serious lingerie.

While Peggy's mom realized that her young teenage daughter was entering puberty and steadily becoming a young woman, she didn't realize that the only thing going on in her daughter's body wasn't just the development of the physical attributes of a budding young woman. Peggy quickly realized as she began her period and started eventually developed breasts and other curves that she was also starting to feel and know some sexual desires, thoughts and urges that she'd never had before. Peggy had started to notice her father, Bill, in an entirely different way than she'd ever noticed him before as she'd been growing up. As a young girl and then as she'd grown through her pre-teen years, Peggy had adored her father and always enjoyed being in his company. But, now, throughout the day when she'd see her father, Peggy would feel her nipples grow hard on her chest and then one day she realized her pussy had grown very wet as she'd been walking around in shorts and a top with her father there in the same room. Peggy fought with the realities that she was feeling but finally she had to acknowledge to herself that she wanted her father, Bill, sexually. She wanted to be his lover and to have him be intimate with her as a woman.

Before she knew it, her increasingly hot desires for her father to make love to her became so intense that Peggy started not only masturbating at night in her bed and sometimes during the day in the bathroom but she began to mentally fantasize about her lover being her dad, Bill, and she noticed that every time she was around him, she was looking at his groin and checking to see if she could detect any evidence of a hard cock in his pants when he was near her. Peggy wanted more than anything to know that her father noticed her and that he not only realized she was becoming a young woman but that he might even be turned on when he was near her. Peggy wanted to see a hard cock in Bill's pants and to know she was the immediate cause of his arousal.

Peggy tried to make herself seem sexier and more desirable to her father by the clothes she chose to wear around him. Like many other girls her age, she bought several cropped tops and low-rider pants that showed off her midriff but whenever Peggy knew her father was going to be around, she'd start choosing not to put a bra on so he'd be confronted with the shape and sexiness of her braless breasts pressing against the material of her tops. She especially loved it when she knew her nipples were hard -- sometimes because of the cool air and increasingly because she found herself getting turned on and her nipples were growing hard underneath her tops as a result.

One Thursday evening, Bill and Peggy were left alone in the house when her mother, Sandra, went out for a "girls night out" with some of the other mothers and adult female friends of hers. That left Peggy and Bill all alone. Peggy fixed her father supper and afterward he went to watch the network news while she cleaned off the dinner table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. Then, knowing her father was occupied there in front of the TV, Peggy went to her room and made some minor modifications to what she was wearing to suit her sexual hotness. She removed her panties and slid on a pair of her lounging exercise shorts with the big legs. Then, she put on one of her demi-bras that opened between her shapely breasts in the front so her lover could gain easy access to her breasts. Peggy put a little perfume on and then walked down to the family room where her father waited for her. Peggy walked in, hoping her father would notice how she was dressed and would start picking up on her body signals. She wanted Bill to fuck her and she wanted it to start soon so they'd have time to enjoy themselves before her mother returned from her evening out.

Bill did glance up from what was on the TV and he noticed that Peggy was looking especially nice and his eyes went to her nice tits pushing out against the material of her top. Bill's cock flinched involuntarily in his pants as he felt guilty that he was responding physically to his own young teenage daughter's maturing body. He'd paid attention to the way Peggy's body had begun to show the signs of her gradually growing into a young sexy woman over the years, and he'd noticed now that she had a very nice set of tits and a very finely shaped ass. Her face was pretty and he found her hair even sexy.

Peggy walked boldly over by her father and sat down next to him. His news program was finished and she was ready to move into what she had planned for the two of them without any delay.

"Daddy, I've really missed you today," Peggy said as she turned to face him. Bill looked into Peggy's eyes and what he saw there was confusing but different than what he normally saw in his daughter's face. Peggy knew this wouldn't be easy. She'd never had any overt indications that her father wanted her sexually, but she wanted him and she knew she'd have to be the bold one in this encounter. As Bill sat there looking into his daughter's eyes, he realized that he had a growing hardon on his pants. He actually loved feeling his cock growing hard, but he wasn't about to act on the physical response to his daughter's sexual maturity and beauty. Then, looking into Bill's crotch, Peggy could easily see his arousal from the lump of hard cock pressed against his pants.

"Daddy, do you think I'm cute?" Peggy asked her father as she sat there turned towards him, looking him straight in the face. "Am I going to be an attractive woman when I'm grown do you think?" she continued to probe as she gauged her father's reactions to her questions.

"Oh yes, Peggy, you're very cute now and you're going to be a beautiful woman when you become an adult," Bill answered honestly as he found himself wanting to say much more and be much more bluntly honest with what he thought about his sexy attractive young teenage daughter. Bill felt his cock growing hard in his briefs and pants in reaction to Peggy's honest question about his opinion about her physical body. He felt his dick getting very hard and as he looked into Peggy's young eyes, he saw something there that he'd never noticed before -- a blatantly open fire of lusty desire.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.