The Touch - Cover

The Touch

Copyright© 2004 by Saint Sinner

Chapter 3: Realization

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Realization - A man finds himself suddenly lucky with women, what could the cause be?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

I felt dizzy as I drove the car into town. The girls and I were all tired and not much was said. I gave Liza a hug before she dazedly stumbled up to her building. She said she'd see me at work later. Kim seemed to be in a funk of some sort, but since she was not really a morning person and seemed hung over, it wasn't out of the ordinary. Angela was actually asleep by the time we got back to her place and I mostly carried her up to her place, something I had done before. I got her into bed and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead as she snuggled sleepily into her covers.

I sighed as I pulled the car into the store's parking lot, a few minutes later. I was not ready for another day in retail. It was a boring life, until recently, but it paid the bills and I could hardly afford to shirk my responsibilities. As I sat in my car, I thought to myself, What had just happened? I had never had any play with any of these girls before. Angela and Liza had always treated me like a 'nice guy.' You know the type - good to hang around with, good to drink with, but not the type to date - especially not the type to have sex with. I had heard all the stories about Angela's abundant sex life, some from her, I knew Liza to be a 'good girl.' She didn't date much, she rarely drank much, and she didn't sleep around.

What had happened in the car was more like something from Penthouse Forum or from my own wet dreams than something in my real life. And how did Kim fit into all this? Were she and Angela lovers? I would believe anything now, the whole world seemed to be going crazy. Does this mean I have a girlfriend? Or two? Liza probably wouldn't be cool with that regardless of what just happened. I guess I would find out as they both worked in the store today. I walked in, thinking that I could be in for a confrontation. Maybe they would both tell me to shove off... At least the sex had been great.

My day started off normal although the store was exceptionally busy. Liza came in for her shift about an hour after me, looking like she hadn't been out all night. She joined me behind the electronics counter, and said hello like nothing strange had happened. We were super busy, though so I assumed that she just didn't want to talk about it at work, especially with so many people around. I decided just let it go until we had some time alone.

I waited until it was time for lunch and managed to find someone to cover the counter. I figured that if I could get Liza out of the store and alone, we could talk about what had happened. I knew that she was somewhat shy, despite what we had done last night. I came back to the counter and waited until we had a break between customers.

"Liza, do you want to get something to eat? I asked Joe to cover the counter for an hour." I tried to sound casual, since there were still people around.

Liza made an apologetic face and said, "Kelly and I had plans. We are going to go over to Mondo's. Do you want to come with?"

"Umm, sure," I wasn't sure how to respond to that.

"OK, let me check with Kelly, be right back" She smiled brightly and walked away. As I watched her walk away, that wonderful ass bouncing its way around the corner, my heart sank. I guess that last night didn't mean anything to her. Maybe she wasn't the good girl that I had thought she was?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.