Sister: Time Travel - Cover

Sister: Time Travel

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A chance to change the past and save your loved ones. Can incest save three women, a sister, your first cousin and a lost love from a grim future?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First  

It was a wonderful afternoon. I had enjoyed my sister so much. Later that afternoon Kirsten sailed into the den with a strange smile on her face.

"Close your eye's" she instructed.

I stood and closed my eye's not knowing if she'd be naked or what my surprise was going to be.

"Open your eye's" said Fanny's voice as the door closed. Fanny was stood there stark naked, her arms at her sides and looking at me with those big eyes. Kirsten's surprise, was naked little Fanny, that liked to be called Fran, but in my mid she was always Fanny, like a French girl. Small, slender with milk white skin, red hair and a full B or small C bust and her nipples pointed up.

I moved fast and just picked Fanny up and clung to her. Her arms wrapped around my neck so sweetly. I kissed my little woman and held her naked body pressed to me.

"Kirsten wanted you to forgive her. She told me that you love me" and her smile as so sexy.

"You want me, you have Kirsten and Kari, I cannot believe you'd want me. I have to tell you something, I have had a crush on you since you were 10 years old." And she looked down, kissing me hard.

"What did Kirsten tell you about her and me, or Kari and I?"

"I know all" she whispered. Then I awoke from my afternoon nap and my dream ended. Dreams die hard, in the here and now I loved another woman or maybe two. Thinking about this problem makes me think that Fran has had her future changed already. Each change is like a ripple in a pond and spreads outward forever.

Suddenly Eastern Mysticism like Yoga, Buddhism and Zen seemed so real. The Prophet Zoroaster had been a rock in a pond, his ripple, the belief in one God had washed onto Abraham and onwards into the present.

Later that afternoon I heard mom's car pull out of the driveway, she had said she would be at the mall, until dinner time and would bring home a pizza from the New York Pizzeria.

I decided an afternoon fuck with Kirsten was in order. I went upstairs as Kirsten was coming down the stairs with a smile.

"Get into my room, get naked little butterfly" was all I said. She walked to my room and I watched her shake that fine ass as she walked.

As soon as my door closed, I grabbed Kirsten by her ass and pulled her into me and she squealed with delight "Ohhhh."

I pressed Kirsten into me and stood her against the wall, pressing her into her, my hands fondling her Georgia peach of an ass.

"God David" she sighed.

I pulled her little dress open, and off her shoulders then thumbing her panties and sis stood naked except for her bra. I reached out and lifted her bra as she raised her arms and I pulled her bra off and away. Now I held a naked, wet cunted Kirsten. Pressing into her, kissing her; my hands all over that perfect ass.

"Rape me David, rape me so nice, please"she begged.

I lifted Kirsten up, placed her on the bed on her knee's and slapped her fine booty hard.

"Ouch" she exclaimed, "not that real" and laughed.

I dropped my jeans and boxers, and pulled Kirsten on her hands and knee's, with her sweet ass before me. I stood on the ground as she knelt on my bed, her naked ass open and against my cock. I reached under her and grabbed her swollen tit's, felt them rough.

"Oh god" she moaned as I took her boobs. Rolling her naked breasts in my hands, feeling her hard nipples under my palms.

"Oh god" she whimpered.

I rubbed my cock against her fine ass and wet little pussy as Kirsten rolled her butt around. Kirsten had backed into me and my cock as caught against her soft butt and pussy.

Kirsten was crying, begging me almost a chant.

"Fuck me, please brother, fuck me. Oh Brother for the love of god, fuck me."

I reached down with one hand and guided my hard cock into her wet, warm nest, a pussy so pretty it took my breath away. I inserted the tip. Kirsten was trying to back onto my cock. I held her waist to control her, just the head inside her.

"God David" she screamed, "don't tease me I need your cock inside my pussy" as she cried.

I slowly entered her and felt the thrill as my cock took her, stretching her lips and pussy as she screamed "yes fuck me."

I started slowly taking all of her pressing in and out slowly. Going deeper with each movement.

"Pound my ass David, fuck your sister hard, ride me like a whore; use me David, I belong to you" she was yelling as I slide my cock in and out of her and pounded her ass with each thrust. My hands all over her tits. Kirsten was a fuck toy now, a human toy for my cock.

As I was fucking her, I heard "Oh my God!" and saw dad at my door, then he closed it.

I had gone too far fucking her, and could not stop. Kirsten yelled "just fuck me, finish me now, we will deal with him later."

I came so hard it was like my world ended, Kirsten was screaming and bucking, "God, god, god" and my weight fell on her and she was still shivering in her orgasm.

We lay naked on the bed, half dead, waiting to recover. Kirsten laughed "dad saw, you fucking his whore daughter" and I pulled her to me tight.

"Kirsten you're not a whore. You're my baby. Even if we have five children, you're always my baby first and last, I will love the kids but you're my baby." Her smile was dazzling and she rolled into me and kissed me.

"David, you love me, you truly love me." We held each other like lost lovers' in a movie. Brother and sister, naked, my cum all over her cunt and butt.

I knew there would be hell to pay. After I recovered, I went downstairs. Dad had never been to my room before, today of all day's he came home early and came to my room.

"We will talk when your mom comes home." Was all he said. I returned and held Kirsten.

"Is it bad with dad" she asked?

All I could muster was "I think so, he is waiting for mom to come home."

I showered with Kirsten but a pall was over us, tonight we faced our parents. I would let mom talk to him before we went downstairs. In my first incarnation I had not been close to dad, in this we were both trying and had become close, now I had fucked that up. Another string pulled on the chain of time, things now would follow another path.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.