Sister: Time Travel - Cover

Sister: Time Travel

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A chance to change the past and save your loved ones. Can incest save three women, a sister, your first cousin and a lost love from a grim future?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First  

We returned home and quietly entered Kirsten's room. I looked at my sister and sister-cousin with lust in my heart. Kari

"Undress ladies, you first Kirsten."

I sat on Kirsten's bed and watched as she removed her dress, bra and panty. She lowered her panties with a look of anger and lust in her eyes. Seeing her just in high heels was astonishing. Kirsten's long legs were slim and sleek, her hips flared out and then tapered to her small waist, her breasts were full for such a slim girl and her ribs showed as she twisted to throw her cloths onto a chair.

"I don't want to do this tonight" with anger in her eyes.

I do not know what came over me but I grabbed Kirsten and held her arms in my hands and backed her to the wall. She squirmed in my hands but I was controlling her movements.

"No David I don't want you tonight, I hate you with your whore."

"Kirsten you are my whore! You do what I want and when I want it"

"No I hate you, your going to fuck her, I have behaved all-night but I hate this."

I pressed my mouth into her's and kissed Kirsten. She struggled and I used my weight to pin her to the wall. Her struggle inflamed my lust. I wanted to fuck Kirsten now more than at any other time.

"I don't want you, I hate you" she spit out.

"Kari go to my room and wait for me!"

Kari left as I kissed Kirsten hard. "No don't kiss me, I hate you"

I kissed my lovely sister over and over and move her arms behind her back to hold her as I enjoyed her. Tears were running down her face as she tried to free herself.

"No, don't I hate you, I hate you, your going to fuck her gain and I hate you! You have to rape me, I hate you David"

I kissed Kirsten and felt her unwilling body respond. Her mouth opened to my tongue and I used one hand to hold her arms and one hand to pet het. I was rough with her perfect breast and thumbed her nipple. Kissing her neck as I pressed her back.

"No, No, please David don't."

I pressed into her and now released her arms and I held her face and kissed her hard, wet kisses with my tongue in her mouth. I held her shoulder's and looked in her eye's and ran my hands down to cup her breasts. Kirsten was crying and I lowered my face to suck her nipples and her other tit in my other hand, handling her boob roughly, running a hand down from her ribs, down her belly and I cupped her cunt in my palm.

"No!, No, I don't want this, stop!"

"Your wet" was all I said.

I jerked her to me and held her tight. I stared at her eyes and laid her on the bed.

"No" she whimpered.

I kneeled between her thighs and forced her knees apart. Kirsten's eye's were glaring at me. She looked so helpless as her eyes pled. Somehow this helplessness made me harder and I put my cock against Kirsten's tight little cunny. She pushed me up, "No please".

I pressed my cock inside her tight pussy as she tried to tighten up her cunt to stop me. It made her so tight it was almost painful for me, my cock entered her slowly.

"Oh god" she whimpered.

I was sheathed inside Kirsten, my cock inside her all the way. Sis was panting and raised her hands to my face, "I hate you".

I kissed Kirsten hard, thrusting my tongue inside her mouth. I felt her hips start to move slightly so I started moving my hips, pressing my cock in and out of her slowly. Kirsten exhaled air and her pussy tightened then released with my cock entering her.

"Oh God" she whispered, tears well up in her eyes.

"Do you want this?" I asked

"No never I hate you and her. "

"Do you want this, ask for it" I moved my cock inside that almost unbearably tight cunt. As she squeezed her pussy it was unbelievable.

Say it and sat it now" I demanded.

"Please fuck me David, fuck me hard tonight, hurt me; use me, I am your whore now, just your slut, a sister slut."

I kissed my sister with a possessiveness unknown to me before, she was mine in all ways now. I made passionate love to Kirsten, her head was bobbing up with each thrust and she shook her head, her tightness was almost to tight, she was using her pussy to make it almost rape. I was raping Kirsten, and she loved it. In and out my cock went deep, deep and hard.

"Arrrrr" she whimpered rising up against me.

The look of lust washed over her face as I forced Kirsten. I think her self destructive side had surfaced with her jealousy.

Now she was moaning with each movement of my cock as I rode her hard. I was fucking her the way you'd screw a worthless whore, hard and fast now. Kirsten clawed my back hard, her face was bright red, her lips and breasts swollen with lust. My chest smashed her breasts flat. She was in whore heaven right now as I took her. I think she wanted to be taken like this and we would do this on a regular basis.

Kirsten started to jerk under me as she came. But I continued to take her to satisfy myself between her magic thighs. Pounding her now harder and harder. Her resistance made this rape and I have never raped before but this was and experience of a lifetime; I had been driven by animal lust for the first time. Raping Kirsten made me inflamed with lust.

"I am coming David, your fucking your sister, my brother fuck's me, god David I love you" she cried over and over.

In the aftermath I laid atop her, her leg's locked around me. I was stained with sweat and out of breath, breathing like a spent runner. Kirsten was panting also and smiling. Out of this episode somehow she saw it's silver lining, I loved her.

"David you want me more than her, you could have taken her to your room and fucked her like an incest slut, but you wanted me. You always want me!" She was giving me that killer smile, it said, I am right.

"Kirsten I do love you more than life itself. But I need to take her too. This is important."

I knew I could never have sex with them both in the same room. Kirsten was too possessive of me.

"I hate the thought that you spend the night with her and cuddle, I don't mind you using her for sex, but you spending the whole night in her bed makes me insane."

"Kirsten you're my woman, my head wife. I will be spending some night's with both of them. Three nights with you and two night's with each of them."

"I don't mind you fucking Kari or spending a few night's with her but why do we need Fran?"

"Fran is mine, I just have not claimed her."

Kirsten gave me a disgusted look.

"When I am pregnant I want you all night and every night in my bed!" she demanded.

I was negotiating with Kirsten about our future. Three women was not turning out quite as I had expected. "OK who ever is pregnant get's me every night."

"No, just me, me!"

"No Kirsten I am going to be reasonable, I will sleep where I am needed. A pregnant women needs to be held and affection, whoever is pregnant!"

"I hate you, we will see."

We laid there and were negotiating with my cock still inside my sister.

"Go and fuck your whore and come back here to sleep! Fuck your other red headed whore too!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.