Sister: Time Travel
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A chance to change the past and save your loved ones. Can incest save three women, a sister, your first cousin and a lost love from a grim future?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First  

I awoke with my naked sister pressed into me. She is so beautiful. In my first incarnation, I had feelings of lust for her but had never picked up on her love signals. I realized that it was love that saved her, that sex was the physical expression of love. Was Kirsten programed for loving her brother and did it run in families like mom thought? Growing up we had heard that cousins married sometimes inside our family.

Now Kirsten has what she need's and I shall also will do the same with Kari and Fran. Kirsten bluntly, needed my hard cock in her but she also needed love and affection, I found kissing sessions with her were wonderful and we would continue down that road. I knew Kari's history as an adult, she once offered herself to me and literally begged and cried. In this incarnation Kari was going to have her needs meet and be fucked.

Mom had already decided that Kirsten and I were ok based on Kirsten's special needs. Mom had seen that destructive nature buried inside Kirsten and even had an idea where it could lead. I left Kirsten asleep with a smile on her face that said "well- fucked woman," she really is my baby now even if she is technically my older sister. I showered and shaved and went outside to start working out, I had plans for this afternoon.

After my workout I went into the house as mom started a breakfast of ham, eggs with toast, OJ and lots of coffee. Kirsten walked in wearing a silk robe with a towel around her wet hair "morning sleepy head" I offered her.

Kirsten smiled a secret smile at me and under the table her foot was touching my leg with her foot. "Morning big brother" she smiled at me.

She devoured her eggs like a lumberjack. Kirsten had egg on her face and I laughed and she winked. She really was a different girl today from just a few short days ago. I realized that incest with love is not a sin. It is only wrong when there is an unequal relationship; like a parent abusing a child. Sex between adults should not be regulated by government but by love.

I thought about Kari and hoped it all worked out as well with my cousin. In my mind I could hear mom's voice saying Kari is just like Kirsten, if she had a brother; she would love him, she thinks of you as her brother and she needs the same as Kirsten, be nice to Kari.

Our sex games as kids had programed Kirsten and Kari to be mine, I wondered how common this pattern was; did the innocent kissing and touching we experimented as children imprint or ordain Kirsten's and Kari's sexual orientation to me? Had my failure in my first incarnation to provide them with the spiritual and physical love they needed set the stage for disaster?

After breakfast I went to Kirsten's room and entered, she smiled at me "don't knock anymore, because you screw the lady" and I smiled.

I took her into my arms and held my sister Kirsten against the wall and resumed our necking session. Our first kiss was open mouthed and I returned my hands to her ripe ass cheeks. Kirsten broke our kiss slightly and whispered "god I love your hands on my ass, you can touch my ass for the rest of your life. I like being your girlfriend!" and now I laughed.

Kirsten pressed into me with an urgency, "save it sis, I have an appointment this afternoon with Kari. Kari would not like the smell of your sweet pussy on my cock. Tonight you and I will be together in bed all night" and she beamed that sexy smile at me and was rubbing her belly against mine. I kissed Kirsten over and over and I nearly succumbed to her desires as I wanted her.

Kirsten had become my main interest, feelings developed that I had never expected to have, I had thought we'd have wonderful sex and she'd be nice to fuck but I found myself loving this vulnerable girl and experiencing feelings I never considered. I was kissing my sexy sister and her legs were spread as I held her to the wall, kissing her long, deep and open mouthed. Kirsten was too easy for me to fuck, I could throw her down now but I have responsibilities so I tore myself away.

Kirsten had a sly smile on her face as I excused myself, a smile that said her panties were wet.

I arrived at my aunt's home and walked in and Kari came down the stairs with a smile. "Parents are away all afternoon and we can be together."

She came to the bottom step; I kissed her like I had been kissing Kirsten, long, deep open mouth kisses and pressed her into me as an added pleasure with her arms locked around my neck. Kari could have been Kirsten's sister as they shared so much, slim, blonde good looking with large breasts, except Kari had a large C or small D cup breasts and they felt nice against my chest as we kissed. I did not need to take the time I had with Kirsten. My cousin had different needs.

We broke our kiss "oh wow, Kirsten is right you're the best kisser ever" and I clamped my mouth over Kari's and massaged her ass, lifting her into me.

Kari had come to me once during my time with the Marines and made a request and told me her secrets, Kirsten had told me things Kari to had confided to her through the years. I was now using that information to change Kari's future.

I separated from her and slowly pushed her away, "Kari you're my property now." She looked stunned and I reached out my right hand and put my thumb in her mouth and with my left I lifted her summer skirt and inserted my palm down her panties and palmed her mound, this has been one of her fantasies and now I was making it true. Kari was sucking my thumb and moving her pussy against my hand, a wet pussy already. Kari is a special submissive. She wants to be owned but also loved and controlled with a gentle hand and not the usual BDSM silliness. Kari's eyes were wide with joy, I was her owner and she would not pretend otherwise.

I took Kari by her hand and lead her to her bedroom, opened the door as if it was my room and pulled her in. "Kari undress, I want you naked now. Sit naked at your desk and write out a document that I own you."

Kari quickly disrobed and pulling her T-shirt over her head, exposing a red lace bra overflowing with her beautiful breasts, she pulled her shorts down showing a matching red lace panty, Kari had high heels on and unfastened her bra and discarded it without thought or shame revealing her nubile womanly tits, laying all her clothing on a chair. Moving around made her breasts move in the most delightful way. What is it about a topless woman in high heels that is so lovely? She stared at me and pulled her panty down her long legs with a smile. Kari walked to her roll-top desk, sat and started writing out her contract.

She waited and I directed "Never wear a bra or panties when I am here alone with you, I want you open, naked and submissive. No panties even if anyone else is around us, but if another is here, you must be dressed in a suitable skirt as I alone want your pussy available for me, get one of those Fredericks of Hollywood bra's that has the tops of the cups cut away leaving you bare breasted for me to feel up any time. You can have sex with me and me alone, I do not share you. Take your birth control pills until I decide otherwise" Kari's eyes beamed. She was a true submissive but she wanted love and affection, any perceived disappoint in her was punishment enough for her and I am sure anger would devastate her.

"Stop pretending with me and Kirsten you're a tough cookie, you're mine."

She really beamed with joy on her face, all her dreams and needs would be meet, Kari wanted to be a beloved whore, her submission was a gift and she did not want physical or mental cruelty, she wanted a man to run her life.

As she finished the contract I picked it up, read it and folded it and then undressed as Kari watched in silence. I lay on my back on her bed after tossing the bed cloths aside. "Crawl to me Kari so I can fuck you like a little slut."

Kari crawled up her bed from the bottom on her hands and knees with a killer smile, her breasts swaying with each movement and her tits had ballooned and swelled in size with her position.

"Come to me Kari" was all I said and she laid in my arms, I on my back.

Kari really was the perfect little whore, pretty, large breasted and so vulnerable like Kirsten. I knew that Kari thought of me as her brother and in her mind this was sibling incest, not just incest between cousins. Kari, Kirsten and I had always been close but I was dense to their needs at this age in that first incarnation. How many 16-year-old boys wanted sex with a hot sexy 19-year-old female cousin with a stacked body and pretty face. I slowly kissed Kari like I had Kirsten, but touching her naked ass, feeling her tits, molding her tits as I kissed her. Kissing her soft, long wet kisses and my tongue in her mouth at all times.

I ran my hands with a feeling of ownership over Kari and I was glad she maintained such a tight and toned body, in fact her body was nearly as good as Kirsten's. I surged up, turning her to her back and her legs spread for my questing hands, I traced her pussy lips with my finger tips and thumbed her clit. Kari shivered so nice, she was even more sexual in her thinking than Kirsten. I slipped a finger tip inside her lips and slowly entered her body. My finger encountered Kari's hymen, she had hid her submissiveness well in life but was now an owned woman, just as she desired.

Somehow in our childhood sex games she too had bonded with me, just as had Kirsten. Kari was also self destructive but in a different manner. Kari was pressing her groin up into my hand and fingers as I toyed with her cunt, she loved this. "Sister I am going to mount you and take your virginity now, your brother is going to fuck you Kari and make you my little whore for life" (Kari is a sister genetically as her father is my dad's brother and her mother is my mom's sister, she is a double cousin) and her smile was so warm and loving. Kari had her dream coming true and I would deflower her, in bed she wanted to be my sister, this was incest and she loved that aspect.

I mounted Kari with her legs spread like a whore, a virgin whore. Her hand lead my cock to her pussy and the tip entered her, she lifted her cunt and groin up to take my cock, but I moved with her. "This may hurt sister" and I kissed her lovingly, "hurt me now David, hurt me like I have always needed to be hurt, make me a woman and make my pussy yours, yours alone" and I pushed in as she cried with pain.

"I am my brother's whore now. Your cock is inside me, inside my cunt. Arrrr oh loves" she screamed and wrapped me tight in her arms and legs as she dealt with pain

I lay atop her and kissed my sister Kari over and over, her tears followed but her arms were tight around me. I was inside her cunny all the way and did not move, this had been harder for Kari than Kirsten. I kissed her tears away and kissed my cousin with such love, her mouth was so hungry on mine and I had filled her belly already and she wanted my seed. "Fuck me now, please David do it to me" and we started.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.