I Spy: Greek Holiday - Cover

I Spy: Greek Holiday

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: About half way down the stone steps I froze for there she was talking to the two uniformed guards. It was her posture that struck me first, she was standing up straight with her hands behind her back pushing her chest out towards the two guards. Now I could hear her soft sexy giggle that I must have heard a thousand times before

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Exhibitionism   .

After I posted 'Hair Cut' I had numerous mails asking me if my ex wife did anything more with her brother or with others men. Well to be honest I don't know but that doesn't stop me speculating. I'm sure I mentioned about seeing her cut her brother's hair while she was topless and I spied through the door jam, giving me the biggest boner I've ever had. I sometime lie awake at nights seeing them again in my mind and it would always have the same effect on me. Perhaps you think I'm a bit of a perv getting excited when I see my girlfriend and future wife get touched up by some one else, well you're probably right. In previous stories I've mentioned the true story of the time we spent in a Greek Museum and I have been asked many times to expand upon it.


As you will remember my then wife worked for a large national airline so at least twice a year we would fly off somewhere hot and sunny. Greece was a favourite destination for both of us for not only did it has lovely sandy beaches it had lots of history too. About two years after we were married we booked to go to a small Greek island and for the life of me I can't remember which one as we went to so many. Money wasn't so much a problem any more and we had recently moved into a larger flat.

The day dawned bright and sunny, so after breakfast we decided on a few hours on the beach before it got too hot. For the walk down to the beach she had put on a short wrap around skirt and a button up sun top over her bikini bottoms; she hadn't even brought a bikini top with her. The beach was not very crowded but there were plenty of guys there taking in the sights of her beautiful tits. I still get an immense thrill and yes pride too when this happens. At about 11.30 it was getting much too hot so we up stakes and headed for the small town for a cool beer and perhaps some lunch. On goes her wrap around skirt and button up sun top and we wandered the streets hand in hand.

We finish our cool local beer and start looking for a few local sights that I could photograph for I have my Pentax slung over my shoulder. The cool interior of the local museum beckoned and we decided to go in a have a quick look around. On the first floor up a few stone steps was this 9-inch high marble statue of an ancient Greek girl kneeing down and it looked like she was washing her hair. For every after, that's what we called her although she was probably doing something else. It was so lovely that I wanted to photograph it but there were signs posted all around the museum saying 'No Photography'.

"Never mind dear," said J, "give me five minutes to distract the guards and then you can take your silly pictures."

She wandered off downstairs to where we had seen the two middle-aged uniform guards standing about. As soon as she was out of sight I snapped off half a roll of trannie film and then went to find my young wife. I didn't follow in her footsteps though but went down a different staircase as stealthily as possible for by now I like to spy on her whenever I could. About half way down the stone steps I froze for there she was talking to the two uniformed guards. It was her posture that struck me first, she was standing up straight with her hands behind her back pushing her chest out towards the two guards. Now I could hear her soft sexy giggle that I must have heard a thousand times before. The two guards were pretty much interchangeable, both middle-aged, both over weight and each was sporting a large moustache, and from where I was sitting I couldn't tell them apart.

Just then guard no 1 reached out and flicked one side of her top open and I realized for the first time that she must have undone her sun top. I was too far away to understand any of words that were spoken but then I didn't need to hear for I could see. Guard no 2 now did the same to the other side and her bare tits were completely exposed. I noticed then that she gave a quick glance towards the staircase that she had come down and she was probably expecting me to come down the same one.

The two guards were now making gestures for her to come with them to their room, so with one last look towards the stairs she allowed herself to be led away. As soon as they were out of sight I rushed down the remaining stairs and followed them. They disappeared through a locked door where I couldn't follow them. But I noticed that above the door there was a clear glass light.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.