The Filming - Cover

The Filming

by Dan24

Copyright© 2004 by Dan24

Erotica Sex Story: A continuation of the young girl I rescued from the cold stormy day. Kimie is hot, loves cock, the bigger the better. From the first time of her black orgy being filmed she loved it, it turned her on. Now she was given the opportunity to film her very first porn flick. This is hot and getts hotter.<br>The post script was hard to write, but it is all true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   True Story   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size   Violence   .

Prelude

This is a continuation of the story 'Very Wet Day'. It is highly recommended that you read that story first. If not you will not understand how all this came about. Again, this story is true and only a few names are changed to protect the guilty.


Chapter 1

A few days after I left Kimie not knowing if I would ever see her again she did call me. I really was not sure she was serious about following through in becoming a young porn star. Now that she has called I guess I was wrong again. I told her that I was not able to contact Johnny yet but would try today and for her to call me back tomorrow unless she had a number that I could contract her at. Kimie told me she would try tomorrow. We talked a little while and she told me again that she really enjoyed our time together. I asked her if she was certain about becoming a porn star and she stated that she was.

After we hung up I immediately called my contact, a guy named Johnny that has a little studio in his residence and has shot and sold a few porn movies. Most he films for his private collection but he has a few contacts and can market them if the parties involved sign a release. Johnny was happy to hear from me, it has been a couple of years since I last called him. We talked and he told me that he would be only to happy to interview this young girl and tape her if that is what she wants after all the legal documents are signed. I told him I would bring her to his place in a couple of weeks after the Christmas holidays.

The next day Kimie called and I told her it was all set and I would come and meet with her on January 19th and take her to meet Johnny. She was excited and asked why we had to wait so long. I explained to her that was when Johnny was available. I then told her that she needed to get a copy of her birth certificate and another form of ID with her picture on it, plus her social security card. Kimie told me that she would have them. We agreed on a place to meet near where she was staying. I told her to call me the Friday before to make sure all was set up. Kimie said she would.

The next few weeks seemed to drag by, as I was really looking forward to getting together with Kimie again and watching her do the porn movie. The week before I was to pick her up I called Johnny again and told him all was set for the 19th of January. He told me that was Martin Luther King's birthday and a Holiday, but he would set something up for that afternoon. I told him how anxious Kimie seemed to be to do it. I told him about the first day I met her and what all she did and how she loved riding big black cocks. How she is a multi orgasm girl and climaxes hard and will be a great porn star. Johnny and I talked and I told him all I knew about her and he told me some of what he would set up. When I got off the phone I was wishing that tomorrow were the day. That night I advised the Mrs. That I had to go to a meeting on the 19th and 20th and would be home late on the 20th. I am always going to meetings so she does not question me on that. However, she knew Monday was a holiday and questioned as to that meeting. I told her this was the only time they could have it and they were paying time and a half for that day. She was then ok with it.

That Friday Kimie called me and I told her it was all set and we agreed on a meeting place and I told her I would see her early in the morning around 9. I wanted some time alone with her before we had to be at Johnny's place. I told her to make sure she had the papers I told her about with her, to shave clean and be ready for one hot day. She asked me if it would be as hot as that first night. I told her it probably would be hotter. Not really knowing all the plans Johnny had made but knowing Johnny he would make sure she was totally fucked. I heard her breathing hard when I told her that.

Monday morning I packed my overnight bag and some clothes for the so-called business meeting. I drove the 2 hours to the big city and was at the meeting place before 9. As 9 A.M. approached I saw Kimie walking down the street and she was carrying a small suitcase. When she got to my car I saw that she had really applied the makeup and she looked beautiful; even more so than the first day. Of course that first day she was soaked and had no makeup on. She got in and told me she was glad to see me again. I asked her if she was happy enough to go to a motel room with me for a couple of hours before I take her to meet my friend. Kimie smiled and said she would be happy to.

We drove to a motel and I got the room. Kimie and I went to the room and almost before I could put our bags down she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. This girl can kiss and our tongues intertwined and I grabbed her ass and squeezed. After we broke the kiss Kimie started to take her clothes off. Oh I wanted her nude in the worst way but I also wanted to get some pictures of her before and after the hot session today. I asked her to please wait and let me take some pictures as she undressed. Kimie was more than willing and did a little striptease for my camera and me.

By the time she was naked I was already hard and as I saw that bald pussy my tongue started darting out of my mouth in anticipation of eating her. Kimie lay on the bed and did a few spread pussy shots for me. By now I could not stand it any longer and without taking my clothes off I was kneeling on the floor and my tongue went up inside that hot little honey pot. Kimie started moaning and humping her ass and before I really got started she climaxed. I continued to eat her and I had her litterly begging for me to fuck her. When I got up to remove my clothes Kimie pulled my pants down and took my hard cock in her hot little mouth. She was sucking so fast and hard I knew that if I did not stop her that I would shoot my load and then not be able to fuck her for a while. It took all the will power I had to pull my cock from her mouth.

I finished getting out of my clothes and quickly rolled a condom on my cock. Kimie was already in position, legs spread, and pussy ready willing and able to engulf me. I lowered myself on and in her and she wrapped her legs around my body and we fucked like two teens. This girl was going to make a great porn star, she had the looks and she had the body, but more important, she was hot and loved to fuck. I rammed in and out of her for a couple of minutes and then rolled over and let her get on top. She did and rode my cock like there was no tomorrow. I was getting close to cumming and trying to hold back but knew if she kept this pace up I would shoot soon. Then I heard her moaning and I felt her pussy tighten on my cock as her muscles spasmd and she climaxed. As her body quivered and that pussy kept spasming on my cock I shoot and filled the condom. Kimie kept bouncing up and down and me and managed to catch another climax before my cock got to soft to stay in her.

She rolled off me and I held her in my arms and we rested for several minutes. We then showered and dressed to go eat. I was really getting to like Kimie, she was young and naive yet loved sex like a pro. To this old man she made me feel young again. I took her to a small little restaurant that I know, one that I would not have to worry about running into someone I knew. We spent the next two hours eating and talking. I then called Johnny

to see if he was ready for us. He said he had scheduled the guys for 3 PM but we could come over and he would see how hot she was.

I knew what he met.

Johnny is a very independently wealthy black man. He is 60 years old, 6' 2" and has a huge black cock that loves to fuck young white girls, as all blacks do. His place in out in the country about 30 minutes outside the city and he has a large house that he has rigged with secret video cameras in all the right places. His bedroom has cameras all over the place hidden in mirrors, behind the headboard of the bed and in furniture. He has a large screen TV that he can watch the action on in any given room he wants. The last time I was there his headboard had a swing down control panel so that he could operate the controls from his bed. He also has a secret room off one of his closets that is a control room for all the cameras, lights and videos. It is in this room that Johnny can edit all the tapes and make them into one or even make copies in a matter of seconds.

I have been privileged to see the whole house, very few people have. I have known and respected him for over 15 years. I have taken many white girls to his place. He has allowed me to use it on many occasions and showed me how to operate the secret cameras.

Of course this was to his advantage also. Then I have attended many parties at his place, knowing that all the action was being recorded, most people did not. Johnny also has several acres of land with his house and a barn so clean that you could eat off the floors. Johnny loves and keeps several horses, one of them is a big black stallion named Midnight that he has trained to service women. I have watched several times as the girls get fucked by that big cock or get a couple quarts of horse cum all over their bodies.

I told Kimie that Johnny was ready for us and she got real excited. We drove out to Johnny's place and on the way I asked Kimie several times if she was certain she wanted to do this. She said yes and to quit asking her that. When I pulled off the main rode and started up this long gravel driveway lined on both side with a clean white fence to keep the horses in Kimie was all eyes.

When she saw the horses she was like a little kid. She said she loved horses but only saw them at a distance. I told her that she could pet and even ride one here if she liked. She was all for that.


Chapter 2

When I pulled up to the big white plantation type house Kimie asked if this guy is a millionaire. I told her probably several times over. As I parked the car a big black man came out to meet us. I introduced him to Kimie and told her that this was Johnny and he owns this place. Of course she was happy to meet him and shook his hand that he had extended. Kimie was looking all around and started walking over to the fence. Johnny took a carrot out of his pocket and gave it to her and told her to go feed it to the big black stallion.

We watched as she fed him the carrot and petted his head. I asked Johnny how he knew we were there. He told me that he had a new system installed and when someone crosses a wire buried in the driveway it sets off an alarm and the video cameras come on and he can see who is coming. I asked him if he had the same toys as before, referring to the video set up. He smiled and told me yes, only newer and better. He said he had the inside remodeled last year and had all new digital cameras installed, some with night vision lenses and he pointed to a small box on the porch roof.

Johnny loves gadgets, always has had the very latest technology long before everyone else gets them. Of course he has the funds to be able to indulge in this hobby. He then asked me if Kimie was ready. I told him she was so excited about coming and doing this today that she did want to wait the three weeks when I first set it up.

"Well, then lets not keep the girl waiting, I am anxious to see if she is as good as you say." He told me.

I hollered at Kimie and told her to come inside and she joined us as we walked in the house. Inside the first thing one sees is the mirrors all over the place. Johnny loves mirrors, of course some of them are two-way mirrors with tiny cameras hidden behind them, but like I said, most people would not know it. He gave us the tour of the mansion and even I was impressed at what he had done. All the rooms had either large mirrors or as in all the bedrooms the total walls and ceiling were all mirrors. Young Kimie was really impressed with the luxury and vastness of the place.

Johnny kept his master bedroom and bath for last. He had taken out a couple of walls from the last time I was here and enlarged the bedroom; it was almost twice the size of the original room, which was big then. He had his normal extra large bed but now had like a stage area where he could shoot scenes. Then there was the large Plasma TV that almost covered one wall. I looked around for the closet, which I knew led into a secret room that was his control room. The closet door was no longer there and I asked Johnny what about the control room. He pressed a button on his headboard and part of a wall opened. His control room was now visible and it overlooked the stage area, and the bed. Talk about impressed; Kimie was almost in shock seeing all these gadgets, and she really seemed to like the mirrors. This room was no exception, the ceiling was a total mirror and the walls were all mirrors. When you looked at yourself in one mirror you saw several more of you as it reflected in all the mirrors. Johnny then pushed a couple of buttons and curtains started covering the mirrors on the walls. He told us that he discovered that all the mirrors did not help on the videotaping.

The last room was his master bathroom. Again, as soon as the door is opened all you see are mirrors. This room had also been expanded. Now the Jacuzzi was a big community one able to hold a dozen or so people and the shower had been enlarged so that one could sit or lay down in it. There were four sinks, all with gold plated fixtures. Johnny explained that he had heating cables but in the floor so that it is always warm and you do not step out on a cold floor. I can remember many times coming out of the shower or the Jacuzzi and stepping on a cold tiled floor. The thing that really impressed me was that with all the mirrors you would think you would see handprints or dirt on them. Not so, everything was spotless. Johnny is a meticulously clean person. Even the barn is kept spotless. He has several people that work for him and he requires that they also be clean.

Kimie was taking everything in; she especially loved the Jacuzzi. Johnny told her she could get in anytime she was ready. Well she was ready now and started stripping out of her clothes, nothing bashful about this girl. Johnny and I looked at one another and started doing the same. Kimie was in the hot swirling water before we had our pants unzipped. As she settled down in the water she let out a loud OOHHHHhhhhummmm.

Johnny and I finished getting our clothes of and joined her.

The hot swirling water felt good and we settled on either side of Kimie. I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her to me. She leaned in and looked up and me and our lips met and our tongues entwined. The next thing I knew Kimie was on my lap and my hard cock took the natural course and went up inside her. I was not ready for that, it was sudden and no time for a condom. She started bouncing up and down on my cock as my hand played with her bald pussy. It was not long before she was moaning and then hit a climax. OHHHhhhh, Yyyyyssss, ohhhh yeeeessss.

How do you stop a runaway train or a woman bend on getting your cock in her? You don't, you just go with it. That is what I did, I went with it and she found her cookie. I could have let her continue to ride me until I shot another load but I believe in sharing and I knew Johnny wanted a piece of her. I also knew that once she felt his huge black cock spreading her pussy lips almost to the max she would climax again and again.

I pulled my head back enough to disengage our lips and I told her that she needed to move over to Johnny's lap, she would love his big cock. Kimie went down once more and then moved up and my cock sprang free. She then with Johnny's help moved over to his lap. As I knew would happen, as soon as that big fat black cock started spreading her pussy lips Kimie climaxed with a big OHHHH.

She wasted no time in getting all 13 inches of that fat black cock deep inside her as she lowered her full weight down on it. When it hit her cervix she climaxed again with a big bang, OHHHhhhh, Yyyyyssss, ohhhh yeeeessss. OHHHhhhh, Yyyyyssss, ohhhh yeeeessss OHHHhh fuuuucccckkkk meeee.

OHHHH YYYYEEEES FUUUUCCCCKKKKMEEEEeiiii.

This girl is hot and she climaxes easier than any one that I have encountered yet. Now riding this fat black cock she was getting totally stretched and stuffed and she just shot one climax after another. Finally after a few minutes and several multi climaxes she slowed down so that Johnny could feel her, as if he hadn't already. However, now he could work his magic and I watched as he pulled her head to his and they locked lips. Kimie lets out another loud moan and they kiss like two lovers. She was one white girl that definitely was not pregidious. To her a guy was a guy regardless of his color or age, but she did love big cocks. After a few minutes Johnny suggested that we go to the bedroom.

After we exited the Jacuzzi and dried off the three of us walked to the bedroom. Kimie immediately laid on her back with her legs spread waiting to be speared by Johnny's big fat black cock. He looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders. I saw Johnny play with some controls on the headboard and immediately the room darkened and then other lights came on and the room was bright. I knew that he had turned on the video cameras and the light was to get perfect pictures.

Instead of getting up between her legs, which she wanted, Johnny lay below her and his head was between her legs. Johnny started eating her and Kimie was moaning and humping her ass up. I got up on the bed and sat beside her head. Kimie immediately reached for my cock and took it to her hot, wet mouth. I saw Johnny look up and he pulled his face from her pussy long enough to tell me not to shoot yet. I had no idea what he had in mind but knew it would be hot what ever it was.

He went back to eating her, she was climaxing and humping and her mouth was sucking on my cock like a baby after a bottle. I was getting close, oh so close and it took all my willpower to pull my cock from her mouth. I leaned over and kissed her on the mouth and played with her breasts until Johnny quit eating her.

He then looked at me, pussy juice stringing down from his mustache and told me to take her ass. I knew he thought he was to big for her ass so he was going to let me fuck it. However, I had seen her take several large cocks in her ass a few weeks ago and I told him she could handle him. Johnny smiled, like most guys he loves a tight ass but most girls will not even try him because he is so big.

I lay on the bed on my back and pulled Kimie to me. She got up on me and started riding my cock. I pulled her head down to mine, which make her ass go up in the perfect position for Johnny. As Kimie and I kissed I felt the bed move and then Kimie moaned and I knew Johnny was trying to get that monster cock in her ass. Kimie's body was stiff and she moaned as Johnny pushed that cock in her ass. Then I guess he was in because all of a sudden her body relaxed and she lifted her head and started humping back and forth on the two cocks filling her lower holes. It was not long before she climaxed with a bang. OHHHH YYYYEEEES FUUUUCCCCKKKKMEEEEeiiiiOHHHH YYYYEEEES FUUUUCCCCKKKKMEEEEeiiii.

That set Johnny off and he started fucking harder and harder and Kimie did it again, EEEEIIIIAAAHHHHhhhh OHHHHYYYYSSSS Ohhhhmmmm. The action was so fast and hot on my cock that I could not hold any longer and I unloaded inside her. Just then I heard Johnny groan and his body stiffened as he humped forward and I knew he filled her ass with his hot cum.

For several minutes we just lay there not moving a muscle, just glowing in the aftermath. Finally Johnny gets off her and I roll her off me and watch as the cum is oozing from her ass and pussy.

Johnny and I go to the bathroom and cleanup. Johnny then says,

"Man she is a hot little number, I bet she would love Midnights cock in her."

Midnight is Johnny's prize big black stallion that has been trained to stand still over a slanted platform for women to get fucked by his big horse cock. I was not so sure Kimie would go for that. After all I was thinking she was just fucked for the first time just a few weeks ago. Then my mind raced back a few years to several girls; some younger than Kimie that I watched take that horse cock. Yes Kimie was hot and she loved to fuck, oh why not try it I thought.

I told Johnny she probably would if it was part of the porn movie. She has this thing that she really wants to do porn and I think if she was approached right she will do it. Johnny then said that would be the easy part. We walked back in the bedroom and Kimie was sleeping. He told me to wake her and bring her to the kitchen to get something to eat and talk about this afternoon.

I woke Kimie and told her it was almost time for the show but Johnny wants to talk with you in the kitchen first. I helped her off the bed and we went into the kitchen. Johnny had his cook prepare some sandwiches and soup and we sat down and ate. Kimie was starved, ate all her soup and sandwich and I gave her half of my sandwich. I drank a soda but Johnny and Kimie drank a couple of beers. After we ate Johnny asked Kimie if she was certain beyond a doubt that she wanted to get in the porn films. Without any hesitation she told him she was. He told her that he had to see her birth certificate. She said it was all in her purse; I went and got her purse for her. She pulled out an envelope and handed it to Johnny. He looked at her ID and birth certificate carefully and then told her he needed to make copies to have on file. He then gave her a contract to look over while he went into his office to make the copies.

Kimie looked over the contract and then handed it to me and asked me to look it over also. It was a simple one-page contract that basically stated that she the undersigned knew that she was making Adult porn films and she agreed that the sale and distribution of them was relinquished to J&J Enterprises for an enumeration fee. It also stated to the effect that she knew that these movies/videos were of Adult content and may contain scenes of group sex, same sex, interracial, B&D, bestiality and any other adult content that the producers deem fit. Then at the bottom was a clause that stated that she agreed that the producers and J&J Ent. Were acting on her behalf and would be free from any future legal action on her part. That she was of sound body and mind and knew full well what she was doing. Then there were the signature lines for her, J&J Enterprises and a witness.

Kimie asked me what I thought. I told her I thought it was a standard contract and I trusted Johnny to do the right thing. Kimie stated that she had no problem with any of it except the bestiality, stated she was not sure what that meant. I explained to her that it might require you to play with dogs or horses and maybe even suck on the cocks. Of course I did not want to scare her off so I did not tell her that it also included getting fucked by a horse. Even though I knew she would love it.

Johnny came back in about that time and handed Kimie her papers back. He asked if she had looked over the contract. She said she had and was not sure about the bestiality thing. Johnny smiled and told her that was just a standard contract and covered all things, it did not mean that she was going to do them. Then he added, you would know and have the chance in advance to say yes or no to anything that is presented to you. Kimie again looked at the contract and signed it. Johnny handed it to me and I signed as the witness and then Johnny signed it. He then gave her a copy and Kimie put it in her purse with the other papers.

Johnny then asked Kimie if she was ready to become a star and earn some money. Her eyes lit up and she said yes. Johnny then told her that he had 5 guys coming in an hour for a gang bang shot and for that she will be paid $1000. Kimie's eyes got big, like she could not believe that she was getting paid that much. Johnny then explained to her that she would earn every cent of it. He then asked her if she want a drink, something strong to help loosen her up and calm her nerves. Kimie said that would be great. Johnny got out a bottle of Scotch and poured himself and her a shot. I watch Kimie take that shot glass and down it in one gulp. The face she made as it burned all the way down to her gut was the standard face for one that has never had a shot of Scotch before. Johnny looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulder. What could I say, I knew he wanted her really loosened up, not drunk, but loose. He then surprised me by asking her if she wanted another. Kimie said yes and this one she sipped down.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.