Nice Piece of Asian Pussy

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Mai Lin's a gorgeous Asian woman and she's on the prowl for a sexy man to spend her evening with. Larry is the lucky guy who she finds first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

Chapter 1

Mai Lin knew she was cute and sexy and she knew that men enjoyed looking at her shapely young figure and secretly wishing they were in bed with her. She was a very vivacious and lusty young Asian woman and Mai Lin used her sexuality and her hot lusty sensuality not only to pleasure the men she found herself with but also to help herself get off and to satisfy her own personal sexual needs on a regular basis.

Mai Lin knew that her long dark thick black hair that hung clear down to the bend in her ass was rather unusual but she loved having such long tresses and she'd found that the men who were with her loved her long sexy hair. It took a lot of work to take care of that much hair but she'd found that many men could nearly get off from just playing with her long hair and running their fingers through it. Mai Lin also loved the fact that she had some rather nicely shaped and full breasts, not typical for many young Asian women who often had rather medium or even smallish busts. Her tits tended to run between a full B-cup and a nicely rounded C-cup and she had a plethora of sexy bras to pick from depending on the exterior impression she was trying for.

Mai Lin had seen a sexy guy sitting at a nearby stool on the bar and she tried not to be too overtly interested in him but she hoped he'd notice her and that he'd be interested enough to take her to his room and give her a sexy fucking. Mai Lin reached down when she saw the sexy dark-haired young man looking her way, and she smoothly reached up to her chest, unfastening the top button of her blouse and knowing that if he came over to where she was sitting, the opening in her blouse would give him a very sexy glance down inside her cleavage and the sexy bra holding her hot breasts. Mai Lin also crossed her legs, knowing that the object of her desires should be able to see the tops of her sexy thigh high stockings and possibly even the garter fastenings that held her stockings up. She loved wearing sexy lingerie and she'd learned that many of the men she'd had sex with thought she was totally hot in the things she wore for them.

Just as Mai Lin had hoped, the attractive young American came over and began talking to her and she quickly noticed that the sneak view of her sexy tits underneath the top she was wearing was precisely where the young man's eyes went to first. She pushed her breasts out slightly to give the young admirer and even hotter view of her endowments and then before she knew it, he had her by the hand and they were heading to his hotel room several floors upstairs. Mai Lin felt her pussy growing very wet and very horny as she knew what this young stud had on his mind.

When Larry got her inside his hotel room, he quickly had Mai Lin in his arms and their lips began a hot lusty duel as both of them let their lusty needs go free and their hands began roaming over each other's bodies. Mai Lin loved to fuck and suck cock. There was no two ways about it, sexually she was nearly insatiable and she loved having sex with American guys. She loved to fuck Asian men as well but there was something about having a sexy white or black American in bed that really turned Mai Lin on and made the sessions so hot and erotic for her.

Larry quickly had the rest of Mai Lin's blouse unfastened and he quickly had it off her shoulders and her bra undone so he could get to her nice sexy big breasts. Larry loved that Mai Lin did have breasts somewhat larger than he normally found on many Asian women he'd fucked and he loved the hotness of her sexy hard nipples as he began suckling them. Mai Lin pushed her breasts forward even more, letting Larry know that she wanted him to enjoy playing with her sensitive tits. As Larry nursed the sexy Asian babe's breasts, he got her skirt undone and down off her body and then Mai Lin was only wearing the sexy black thong she'd put on before going to the hotel bar. That quickly fell to the floor as well and then Larry stood, removing his own shirt and pants and underwear, fully exposing the hard erection he'd gotten from being near Mai Lin. Larry loved fucking Asian pussy and he knew that Mai Lin was going to be one especially hot babe. Larry quickly had his had down into Mai Lin's crotch and he could already feel that the thong panty was soaked with her arousal and he slipped his hand down inside her thong, quickly finding her sexy wet pussy and he began rubbing and caressing the sexy woman's hot cunt, diddling her clit and quickly beginning to slide first one and then two fingers up inside her very nicely snug pussy. As Larry switched between kissing Mai Lin's moist sweet lips and then taking one nipple and then the other one into his lips and working them with his tongue and mouth, he started getting her hot and juiced up for him to mount her and give her all the hardness of his cock deep inside her pussy.

Mai Lin loved the foreplay Larry was giving her. She loved having her breasts played with, her nipples sucked and she loved the finger fucking he was already giving her. Mai Lin's breath was ragged and fast from her excitement and she could feel that his fingers were very wet and lubricated from her natural pussy juices. Larry finally didn't want to wait any longer, and he reached down, grabbed the tie that held Mai Lin's thong together on her left hip, and pulled the string, seeing the flimsy material of the thong fall forward, exposing her sexy well-shaved hot pussy. Larry got the thong off the sexy hot Asian babe's pussy and then he positioned her where he could readily mount her and give her a hot lusty quick fuck before they settled in for a longer session of lovemaking.

"Mmmmmmmmm, Mai Lin, you make me so fucking hot, baby," Larry moaned as he stroked the hard meat of his cock up and down a few times before he moved forward, placing the large swollen head of his hard cock at the swollen lips of her wet sweet pussy and as Mai Lin strained her thighs apart to allow Larry to come inside her, he reached forward with his free hand, closing it over one of her sexy naked breasts.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.