In Law Date Rape - Cover

In Law Date Rape

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: My wife is gorgeous, true she may be carrying a few extra pounds but she does it well. Those pounds have gone to her bust and hips and she still looks sensational in her bikini. Her sister Loraine is in a different class all together with her film star looks that I've lusted after her since I first laid eyes on her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

My wife is gorgeous, true she may be carrying a few extra pounds but she does it well. Those pounds have gone to her bust and hips and she still looks sensational in her bikini. Her sister Loraine is in a different class all together with her film star looks that I've lusted after her since I first laid eyes on her. She is five years older than her sister and she moves in circles I didn't know existed, then a few years ago she met and married Jess. Like Loraine he too is well out of my league being a highflying executive with a huge income to go with it. He spends more money on socializing than my total income. To go with their life style they have a huge house with a swimming pool where they entertain most weekends.

Our worlds don't often collide, he hands out some great tickets for Wimbledon or for a Lords Test and just the occasional a weekend invitation to come and stay. This weekend was like that, it was hot even for July and we all lounged around the pool sipping our chilled expensive wine. Brenda and Loraine were both in their smallest bikinis and were chatting together leaving me to talk to Jess. We don't have much in common except for the sisters' well we didn't have until he showed me that small glass bottle.

"What is it?" I asked.

"This my friend is Rophynol, street name of Roofie," he said with a wide smile.

"Can't say I've hear of it," I said.

"This is the famous 'date rape drug'," he said, "one drop of this and you can do what ever you want and she won't even remember a thing."

"Oh," I said staring at the small glass tube and my mind started to spiral out of control.

"H-have you ever used it?" I asked, my throat suddenly dry.

"Sure loads of times," he chuckled, "even on Lorrie."

"What," I gulped, "does she know?"

"No of course not," he smiled, "but it's no problem, it's been used thousands of times and no one has ever had bad side effects."

"But why your own wife?" I asked, "can't you do anything together anyway?"

"Well that's simple really," he said while opening a new wine bottle, "firstly, she handy, secondly, she a little, well lets say conventional in bed, and thirdly, I wanted to test it out in the safety of my own home."

"So what did you do?" I asked in a whisper.

"Well with one little drop in her drink, there's nothing she won't do," he chuckled, "it's like she ever so drunk and not in control anymore."

Again images went spiralling around my mind, then it hit me, why was he telling me all this; was it just the drink that had loosened his tongue.

"I found it very handy at some parties I've held here," he said, "I don't have to give them the full dose, just enough for the party to swing a bit and before you know it the contracts are all signed. If you want we could try some now?" he said, "you know add a bit of spice to the weekend."

"What," I gulped, "I'm not sure about that."

"Come on it would be fun," he laughed and slapped me on the back, "it'll just be the four of us after all, all in the family so to speak."

The vision of Loraine's near naked body came into my mind.

"I'll just put a few drops into this new bottle," he said.

I watched him use the eye-dropper and the drops went into the newly open wine.

"You take this out to the girls," he said handing me the bottle, "and not a word, ok."

I carried the loaded bottle out to the pool area with mixed emotions.

"About time too," said Brenda, "we were beginning to think you two had gotten lost."

I poured out the wine into both of their empty glasses and watched as they both drained them.

"What's the matter?" asked Brenda, "you've got a funny look on your face."

"N-nothing," I stuttered, I refilled their glasses again and left on the run.

"So what now?" I asked Jess who was opening another bottle.

"Now we just wait for about fifteen to twenty minutes and then they are ours to do with as we want," he said as the wine cork popped out loudly.

It seemed to me that time had stopped, those next fifteen minutes felt like hours then at last.

"Time to go and see," Jess said with a chuckle.

"Hello girls," he called out.

Both girls raised an arm slightly.

"There you see, perfect," he said.

"Yes, but they are both awake," I whispered.

"Of course they are," he laughed, "where's the fun if they are asleep."

"Oh," I said.

"Yeah, anything we do now, they won't remember," he said leaning over Brenda and squeezing her bust."

I was totally unprepared for his actions, stupid of me I know, I thought he would be with Loraine and not Brenda.

"Nice tits on Brenda," he said his hand now under her small bikini top, "always thought so, feel nice too. Lorrie got nice ones too of course but they are a lot smaller, why don't you have ago at her's?"

This was not what I was expecting, but the opportunity to get my hands on Loraine's body was too over powering. Her eyes bore into mine as I leaned over her near naked body.

"Don't fuck about," called out Jess.

I looked over and he had now removed Brenda's top completely and was using both hands on her bust. I tore my attention back to Loraine and my hands moved over her satin like skin, all the while her eyes never left mine.

"Fucking great tits," Jess mumbled from just feet away.

Then I heard movement and I looked up and Jess was helping Brenda out of her lounger and into the house.

"You carry on mate," he called over his shoulder.

Now I was alone with Loraine and I'm not sure if it was better or worse than when Jess was there. I found the clasp to her bikini strap and removed it from her body. Her tits were small but perfectly formed. Now I pulled her briefs off and she was naked. She was totally bald down below, it was the first time I had ever seen that on a girl. I wanted to fuck her then and there, but doing it on a sun lounger was not easy. I pulled her perfect legs open and moved between them. I freed my hard cock from my shorts and pushed into her for the first time.

"Mmm," she moaned, causing me to freeze for a few seconds.

Then I carried on thrusting into her. Her body picked up my rhythm and she pushed back at me. I didn't last long for soon I was pumping my spunk into her perfect body. Just as soon as I had done so my thoughts turned back to my wife and Jess. I had no right to object, seeing what I had just done to his wife but still I felt a pang of jealousy. I left Loraine spread obscenely by the pool and went to find them.

"Finished already," he said turning his head when he heard me enter the lounge.

"Yes," I said but I was rooted to the spot for in front of me was my own wife totally naked and moaning under Jess's thrusts.

"She's a great fuck," he commented, "she'll make a fine slut with a bit of training."

I didn't say anything but watched him thrust into my very own wife.

"Yes, yes," he cried and became still, "fucking great mate."

He pulled out and stood and zipped himself up.

"Nice to have a change now and again, doesn't it?" he said, "lets get some new drinks, ok."

"Sure," I agreed, for in truth my mind was numb. I had let my very own wife be fucked by someone else and I had just stood by and watched.

"You know we should do this more often," he said, "and not only with those two either, I'm sure we could find a couple of nice young girls, say from your office."

Again my mind spiralled out of control as I thought about the pretty girls that wandered about at work.

"Of course many's the time I've got a nice big contract signed by slipping the dear old wife a drop and letting the guys have some fun," he said sipping his drink.

"Oh," I said seeing it all in my mind.

"Yeah, of course it would be great if we could get Brenda involved too," he said smiling at me.

"Them being sisters and all is a big turn on for some people," he continued "and of course she does have great tits."

"I don't think," I started to say.

"Of course I would compensate you," he said, "I have a huge budget for entertaining, you could get Brenda a new wardrobe, or a holiday somewhere hot, I'm sure she'll like that."

"No, I don't think so," I said.

"Well never mind," he said downing his drink in one go, "anyway I ready for round two, can't wait to get my hands on Brenda tits again."

"Yeah right," I said looking out of the sliding doors to Loraine's reclining figure.

I went outside and looked down at Loraine's naked body and lust stirred again. She was incredibly beautiful but still way out of my class even though I had already fuck her. Her eyes snapped open as I touched her and automatically her legs open too. It was all too much for me and I fell between those legs and thrust into her.

I wandered back into the lounge after I had come for the second time hoping that Jess had finished with Brenda and I could reclaim her. She was still stretched out on the sofa but Jess was gently thrusting his hard cock in and out of her open mouth, with a free hand were mauling her tits.

"Hi," he said looking up and smiling at me, "you're a fucking lucky guy having this nice slut at home."

I'm not sure I liked him calling my wife a slut.

"Just watch this," he said and reached down and rubbed her between her legs.

Her body jerked and around the cock plug in her mouth came a muted groan.

"This slut needs plenty of cock to keep her happy," he chuckled, "I should invite some of my golf buddies over to help us out."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.