Haircut: The Driving Test

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: I had been driving my boyfriend John's car now for some months and it was time that I took my test. All of John's family had past first up and there was a lot of pressure for me to do the same. Other than my good driving skills I had one or two other assets that I had planned to bring into play if required.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   .

After I posted 'Hair Cut' I had numerous mails asking me if my ex wife did anything more with her brother or other guys for that matter. Well to be honest I don't know but that doesn't stop me speculating.

I had been driving my boyfriend John's car now for some months and it was time that I took my test. All of John's family had past first up and there was a lot of pressure for me to do the same. Other than my good driving skills I had one or two other assets that I had planned to bring into play if required.

The morning of the test dawned bright and clear but my test wasn't until 4.30 that afternoon so I had all day to wait and let my nerves get to me. Shit what am I going to do until then, John was at work so he was out, then my brother walked into the lounge.

"Hi sis," he said brightly, "taking your test today."

"Yes thank you," I replied testily.

"Pardon me for speaking," he said.

"No sorry," I apologised, "it's my nerves."

"You need to get out for a while," he said looking out the window, "lovely and sunny out today."

"Yeah, I think I will," I said, heading for my room to change.

Right what am I going to wear for the test that'll give me the best chances of distraction the examiner from my bad driving? I stripped off all my clothes and rummaged about. Clean knicks, that little wrap around short skirt that does up the front, that's a good start. Ok for my top something that can be undone if required, yes that denim shirt will do fine. Before I can get dressed the door opened and in the doorway stood my brother. I stood up and turned towards him, I pulled my shoulders back and he gave me a good look up and down.

"I know a good stress relief cure," he said with a leery smile.

Yes I just bet you do I thought, it looked like his on/off relationship with his girlfriend Jenny was off again at the moment. My brother Tony was very much like my boyfriend John, both tit mad but then I did have a very fine pair. He entered and closed the door behind him and advanced towards me. I held my ground and just stared back at him. His hands came up and grabbed both of my breasts and gave them a good squeeze.

"So how about it sis," he said, "fancy a quick one?"

When I didn't reply he pushed me back onto my bed, as I fell I opened my legs wide.

"Yeah thought so," he chuckled, "you're nothing but a big titted slut."

"Shut up and fuck me," I quipped.

He slipped straight into me, no further foreplay needed for I was already wet. It was over far too quickly, true I had one nice orgasm but his thrusting only lasted five minutes and now he was pulling out.

"Fucking ace," he said and zipped himself up, "I'm off, good luck with your test."

Thanks a bundle brother I thought, well that's ten minutes gone, just another six hours before my instructor picked me up.

I slip on my new knickers and wrap around skirt. It has five buttons down the front to do up, today I'll start with doing up just three and we'll see how things go from there. No bra today, I never wear one when driving anymore on John's instructions so I pull on my shirt and do up some of the buttons.

I headed off down the road to the nearby shops, six hours to kill so I might as well look for some new clothes. The centre was pretty much deserted except for a few lads playing hooky from school. I bought a couple of nice sun tops that show enough skin for John to like, I'll enjoy showing them to him later, might take my mind of failing, that's if I do of course.

"Hey Mrs carry your bags for you," said a likely lad.

"No thanks," I said with a big smile for he was quite cute, "they aren't heavy."

"That's ok miss," he said taking a step closer.

I backed off and bumped into something soft, two arms came around me and they grabbed my bust.

"Fucking 'ell," said a voice from behind me, "she got some tits on her."

"Stop it," I said, but I couldn't really be scared or even angry for we were in a public place.

I felt my buttons being ripped open and then his hands were on my naked flesh.

"Bring her around here," said my first assailant and I was manhandled around two corners.

"Stop it you two," I said but I was still unworried, they were two nice looking young lads who appreciated a fine pair of tits when they saw them. Number 1 was kissing me now while number 2 was still groping me from behind. I kissed number 1 back and pushed my chest out for number two. My new knicks were gone, ripped off and number 1 was thrusting between my legs now. Number 2 who had never relinquished his hold on my bust was holding me up from behind. After number 1 had finished I was turned around and the whole process was repeated. Well that was nice if totally unexpected, but I will need another shower now when I got home and I better pop into a shop and buy some new knickers too, mine have vanished, taken as a trophy no doubt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.