Webb's Wonderful Web - Cover

Webb's Wonderful Web

Copyright© 2004 by Yotna El'toub

Part 3

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3 - Mind control and intrigue combine in this story of conspiracy. Written for Lost Boy's 1st Competition and Dedicated to his work at his Other-Wordly site.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Transformation  

Chapter 7: Changes

June drove towards Webb's Industries determined to find Alice; she wanted Damon to know that his wife was safe from the moment he awoke. However June didn't speed towards her destination, she was in two minds about seeing Alice again. Would the alien desire to touch Alice return?

'To hell with it, Damon's recovery is the most important thing'

June's foot stood on the accelerator, and the Clio burst into life. Minutes later she arrived at W.I. A security guard approached her right window. He spoke through the widening gap as the pane slid smoothly down.

"Ma'am, security clearance?" he asked, stooping to the low car.

"Oh, I don't have any..." June paused, "but I'm here to see Alice Saunders, her husband has been hurt in an accident!"

"I'll just check, hold on," the guard replied, straightening up, and talking quietly into his radio.

"Fully cleared Ma'am, just drive up there, between the two buildings - past the laboratories and up to main reception - you can't miss it" the guard beamed a friendly welcome.

"Thanks, bye," echoed a relieved June.

'Well that was straight forward, maybe this will be easier than I thought' June sighed, her fears alleviated.

Lorraine walked briskly towards reception, 'another unexpected visitor, how can the project be so compromised?' she wondered.

Lorraine walked towards the seated woman, smiled and extended her hand in welcome.

"Hello, I'm Dr Skelly - I understand you have a message for Alice?"

"Yes, Damon is in hospital, sedated following a car crash last night - he's been asking for her" June replied.

"And you are? A neighbour," Lorraine paused, "a friend?"

"An acquaintance of Damon's, nothing more" June held back, there was something not quite right about Dr Skelly.

"I'm sorry, but you've missed Alice, she left half an hour ago" Lorraine stated.

"Damn, I'll have to drive to her house, I have the address somewhere" June's brow creased.

"No need, use the phone in my office - at least you can warn her you are coming," Lorraine smiled disarmingly.

"Follow me"

June walked along behind Dr Skelly through a couple of corridors, and followed her into a small room.

"The phones there, I'll just get the number up on the PC -one second," Lorraine opened the database and searched on 'Saunders', "there, anything you need just shout, I'll be just outside the door"

"Thanks, I will," replied June.

June read the number from the screen and started to dial.

'0-1-6-0-3'

The screen swirled, and June screwed up her eyes to try to make out the rest of the number. From the centre of the monitor a small spot of purple zoomed out to fill the screen, June frowned and reached for the mouse to clear the screen saver. Her hand stopped inches short as the liquid colours slipped along Junes optic nerves to nest in her visual cortex. June relaxed, warm in the accepting swirl of colours. June heard the door open and tried to turn her head to look. It was impossible; to look away from the screen would be sacrilege.

Even when she felt the long tongue slide around her face and move in rippling pulsations down her neck; she sat frozen, her heart pounding as the excitement washed over her. Worm-like, the prehensile organ slid under her tee shirt and wandered in the valley between her breasts. Her mind screamed for help; but no sound would leave her throat. Roughly the chair was swung around and June got her first sight of the rooms other occupant. Her mind screamed louder still.

Alice fussed around the house, tidying things away and putting Damon's meal onto cook.

'He'll be back soon, ' she thought, 'I wonder if today has been a better day; I hope so, I don't feel up to a fight tonight.'

The doorbell rang, and Alice hurried to answer it.

A tall policeman stood at the door, he studied Alice with interest for a moment, before he spoke.

"Mrs Saunders, Mrs Damon Saunders?" he asked.

"Yes," replied Alice.

"PC Simon Brown, Norfolk and Norwich constabulary, may I come in?" he asked politely.

Alice stood blocking the doorway.

"What's happened? Is it Damon..." panic rose in Alice's voice.

"It really would be better if I came in, Mrs Saunders" he repeated.

"Of course, please" Alice showed him into the living room.

The tall constable spoke, his mild country accent full of concern.

"Take a seat," he paused, "good, now I'm afraid your husband has been injured in a car accident, he's currently sedated in hospital. Nothing life threatening, but he's in a bit of a bad way"

"But he's such a good driver," she stuttered "How? When,"

"Looks like he cornered too fast, that, and mud on the road, let me see," PC Brown unbuttoned his pocket and flipped out his note pad, "22:57 14th March 2003"

"That's crazy, today is the 14th of March, isn't it?" Alice asked in disbelief.

"No, Mrs Saunders, today is Saturday March 15th" PC Brown smiled reassuringly, "look, you sit there for a second and I'll make us a nice cup of tea!"

Alice sat gazing out of the curtains trying to make sense of it all, and failing miserably. 'Today is Friday, I know it is - I went to gym class yesterday so today must be Friday.'

Alice turned to the constable as he retuned to the room with two steaming cups.

"Today is Friday, you are wron..." her voice faded completely.

Two cups fell to the floor, and a dark stain spread across the brown oriental pattern. PC Simon Brown stood to attention while the purple-eyed woman approached him on her knees. He didn't flinch as she undid his trouser fly, and unfurled his chubby penis into full straining erection. Alice's lips stretched around the glistening head, her tongue probed the single weeping eye - as her fingers rolled back his thick foreskin. He didn't glance down to view her seductive handiwork; his eyes were fixed on the myriad of pulsating colours on the TV screen.

The remote fell from Alice's hand as she gripped his muscular buttocks to force his shaft father down her spasming throat. She was rewarded by spurt after spurt of warm semen gushing into her receptive mouth. Alice stood, and wiped a glob of cum from her lips with her sleeve. She smiled broadly at her new conquest.

"Well PC Simon Brown, welcome to the project, first you will take me to the hospital; and then for you it's off to W.I." Alice announced, relishing her role as mistress.

"Yes Ma'am, once I'm cleaned up Ma'am!" Simon replied

"Let me take care of that!" Alice replied, licking her lips.


Chapter 8: Mine host

June sat motionless, hoping the vision in front of her was an apparition, brought on by the weird screen saver.

The long tongue still explored the geography of June's chest, flicking wickedly across the stiffening peaks. She was very aware of the smoothly rough surface of the reptilian tongue; the seductive suction fuelled her perverse desire. Her eyes drifted along the undulating muscle to the wide blue-scaled lips coated with thick saliva.

Her view shifted from the blueness of the creature's wide maw to its face. Attractive yellow eyes smiled from a feminine visage. The face had a feral quality to it, an evocative cross between mammalian and reptilian features. The pale fawn of its face flowed down the neck of the hybrid and onto its flanks. The thorax was more brightly coloured; a delicate mauve shade tinted the deeply rounded breasts.

A circle of satin-like purple scales, surrounding an erect purple spike, topped each dome. The twin globes swayed, as the reptilian animal moved its weight one from clawed foot to the other, and back rhythmically. The lithe legs smoothly ascended to the humped mound of the creature's vulval slit.

The creature moved forward, slipping its tongue back into its mouth. June attempted to move, as the reptiles sex organ pressed against her upturned face. June became uncomfortably aware of the creatures wet, cold, labia sliding across her cheeks.

Something harder pressed against June's closed mouth. She looked down in shock, only to see the tip of a scaly tail expanding as it forced her mouth open. The tail slid steadily down her throat; the white-hot pain came from nowhere. Its intensity snapped her mind, sending her tumbling into the darkness of welcome oblivion.

Lorraine entered the room; and Geraint turned, hissing his dissatisfaction.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.