Webb's Wonderful Web - Cover

Webb's Wonderful Web

Copyright© 2004 by Yotna El'toub

Part 5

Erotica Sex Story: Part 5 - Mind control and intrigue combine in this story of conspiracy. Written for Lost Boy's 1st Competition and Dedicated to his work at his Other-Wordly site.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Transformation  

Chapter 13: Preparation

Ger'natha spoke to his fellow Gul'nathan's.

"We are the advanced force of a warrior tribe that will wipe all traces of the human race from this planet; and claim it for the C'phu as their rightful home world, yesss!"

He swivelled his neck to take in the whole of his command group, they were resplendent in their post coital colouring. Two giant warriors stood either side of Ju'nutha, their long tongues toying with her distended puce nipples. Si'natha and As'natha were powerfully built with armoured scales protecting their chests and shoulders. Their eyes smouldered with the desire for blood, mammalian blood - fresh and red, predators of deadly tooth and claw. They were separated by the most desirable siren, a reptile to tempt any human astray, regardless of gender.

"Within weeks each of you will command a legion of your own kind. We must prepare for war, it will come - and our enemies will perish. Yesss, perisssshhh," Ger'natha paused, "but for now we must return to their disgusting form, so we may move among them unseen. Not for long, once we have ascendancy the mask will be discarded. Yesss!"

Long seconds passed before the room was once again briefly bathed in intense purple. Geraint directed the group to observe the emergence of the newest vector.

Liz's eyes opened as the pod door swung away from her modified body, and she stepped into the room.

"Allow me to make the introductions," Geraint paused, "we are you master's and mistress, Simon, Ash, June and myself Geraint. How are you?"

Liz said nothing, but snarled at the group, her eyes flashing purple.

"Excellent, but of no use here - we are immune to your call. The prey lies outside. I see the program continues to evolve - you are quite a handful" Geraint reached out to grope a prominent breast.

Liz's reaction beat his, her hand caught his in mid-flight.

"Only for prey," Liz laughed, "you don't qualify"

Geraint grinned with delight.

"Go, recruit more - soon we will be unstoppable - the hive mind grows in power." Geraint ordered.

Liz turned; dressed, and headed for the door, all eyes followed the succubus. Even Gul'nathan's were not totally immune to her subtle seduction.

A speaker, burst into life.

"Geraint to video conference suite, the High Counsel requires an audience"

"Repeat - Geraint to video conference suite, the High Counsel requires an audience"

Geraint paled slightly, and rushed to the door, even he didn't want to keep the High Counsel waiting; his wrath was legendary.

It was 15 minutes before Geraint re-joined the others.

"We have our first task, we have been asked to neutralise Dr Skelly and Mrs Saunders. There is no time to waste. Simon and Ash, you will carry out the terminations. LEAVE NOW!"

"Oh, and do not fail me" Geraint warned, his yellowed eyes glinting savagely.

Alice walked to the door with some caution; hopefully this would be the police escort. She used the viewer for the first time in months, peering into its small brass centre. Two uniformed officers stood on the step, Alice sighed her relief and opened the door.

"WPC Pamela Green, and WPC Geraldine Jones" the smaller blond PC spoke.

"Can I see your I.D. please," Alice asked softly, "sorry but I need to be certain"

"Understood" replied the brunette.

Both held their Norfolk Constabulary cards up for inspection.

"Great, thanks, come in" smiled Alice.

Alice introduced the WPC's to Lorraine, who smiled a knowing smile to Alice.

"Please don't stand on formalities, we're going to be house mates for some time, at least until this is resolved. I am Gerry and this is Pam," said Gerry.

Lorraine's smile grew to a grin.

"We look forward to getting to know you better" she quipped.

For no apparent reason, Alice blushed.

"No time to lose, are you packed?" asked Pam.

"Yes, we're ready," replied Alice, "the liaison officer told us to be"

"Ladies, lets go, we may just get there in daylight, if we put our foot down" Gerry ordered.

Lorraine and Alice sat together in the back of the speeding police car; they clutched each other's hands. Around them the Norfolk countryside flew past, but they ignored the spring fields dappled with the evening sunshine. Fear concentrated their minds on the arrival; the journey was just to be endured.

Silas Blanton prepared for his evening walk; Silas was a sad figure, the wrong side of sixty, friendless and penniless. He scraped a living from the odd jobbing for the local farmers, even they only put up with him, as his rates were so low. Silas glanced out of his window, next doors little girl was playing in the garden. He watched her fragile movements closely, out of nowhere her mother appeared and ushered Cindy indoors; the woman gave Silas a long withering stare. Silas closed the curtains and sighed.

'They'll never know, I'd not harm a hair of her head. She's just like my Mary... ' Silas thought wistfully.

A single tear wandered down his sallow, unshaven cheek.

"Shep, come on boy" Silas whistled

A flash of black and white tumbled into the room and weaved in and out of Silas's bandy legs.

"Calm down, boy!" Silas ordered, "Let me get this lead on"

Shep stared up into his master's face with unconditional love.

"You're a good lad, come on Shep" Silas muttered, his grubby hand ruffling sleek fur.

The odd couple wandered along the lane, looking directly ahead, around them unseen curtains twitched. The lane opened out and merged into a copse of trees; Silas bent awkwardly and let Shep free. Silas shivered, it might be spring but the evenings were still nippy, an orange sun dipped below the misty horizon. Silas liked the night - it hid things.


Chapter 14: Discovery

Lorraine was the first to enter the two up two down residence. Its humble exterior denied its size and comfort.

"This is pretty nice, bagsy the front bedroom" she called.

"I'm afraid you and Alice will need to share!" Gerry called out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.