Webb's Wonderful Web - Cover

Webb's Wonderful Web

Copyright© 2004 by Yotna El'toub

Part 4

Erotica Sex Story: Part 4 - Mind control and intrigue combine in this story of conspiracy. Written for Lost Boy's 1st Competition and Dedicated to his work at his Other-Wordly site.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Transformation  

Chapter 10: Recruits and rejects.

Elisabeth Coyne flitted the mop head from side to side diligently cleaning the narrow corridor. She had worked at the hospital for a couple of months, Liz found the work menial; but her choices were limited. Returning to work after the divorce hadn't been essential, but now the kids were with their dad full time it was better than sitting at home, dwelling on the past. Liz opened the door of the relative's room, and backed into it, pulling the trolley bucket along behind her. She swung sideways with the mop in a wide arc, at the apex of the arc, Liz stopped dead!

Liz gawped at the tableau before her, Ash, the ICU nurse sat naked on one of the bare chairs. His thunderous erection stood straight up from his lap. His face was invisible, hidden by the dimpled rump of the woman who stood astride him. Ash's bright tongue flashed between the woman's sodden gash. The woman's stretched legs balanced on the chairs either side of Ash, giving her the angle to grind her pudenda onto Ash's thick lips.

"I'm so sorry, excuse me!" Liz stuttered, her face turning the colour of ripe tomatoes.

The woman swung her head around, she had the most fascinating eyes; they seemed to change colour as Liz looked. The spread-eagled woman uttered a smouldering suggestion.

"No problem dear, join us!"

Liz melted into the liquid gaze; she dropped her mop and walked towards the orgiastic couple. Liz's lips widened to circle Ash's solid shaft; hungrily she gulped him down. The dark glans lodged in Liz's throat, pushing to complete its entry. Liz developed a steady rhythm, alternately sucking and blowing, as her mouth slid up and down the savage erection. Ash stiffened, and deposited warm cum in generous spurts down Liz's thirsty throat.

The seduced cleaner drew her head back, and the hard bobbing member popped free of her busy mouth; dribbling it's warm white ejaculate freely over Ash's meaty thighs. Looking upwards Liz now turned her attention to the open dripping slit above her, delving her tongue deep inside Alice's grasping vagina. Alice tensed as her release burst on her, mouthing her lust to the grimy wall before her. Liz's face was washed with warm pungent secretions; she swallowed the female fluids with glee.

Alice dismounted and moved behind Liz, tearing the hospital uniform from her trembling body. Soon Liz was as naked as Ash and Alice. Alice grasped the hips in front of her and guided Liz down, impaling her on Ash's impressive erection. Alice ran her hands upwards scooping Liz's firm breasts and tweaking the swelling tips. Alice's hands fell from Liz's body, as she turned to gather her own dishevelled clothes. Stooping briefly Alice retrieved Damon's credit card from the damp floor, and slipped it into her handbag.

Dressing quickly, Alice took one last look at her victims; they were copulating lustily without any regard to their surroundings. Alice smiled in satisfaction and left the sweaty room. She walked through the hospital gates, concentrating on returning home to gather Damon's overnight bag. She was blissfully unaware of the approaching Clio, flashing and hooting in cheerful recognition.

June shrugged, 'I suppose she does have a lot on her mind at the moment.' June was too busy to chase after her new friend. 'Things to see, people to do!' she giggled at her unruly thoughts. June crossed the asphalt with grace, drawing admiring glances from onlookers. Her trim but subtly powerful legs propelled her up the hospital steps. Once inside the hospital June slowed her pace, keeping to the shadows of the corridors.

She slipped her tongue out between her lips and tasted the stale air; her tongue pressed against the roof her mouth. She blinked once, and then set off deliberately towards Damon's ward.

The door of the ICU shut softly behind June, her yellow eyes peered around the quiet dark room. She liked this environment; it was ideal for hunting. June padded down the centre of the ward, several patients lay propped up in beds, and all were attached to machines by streams of wires. Curtains enclosed one bed; June's slim tongue tested the air again, she smiled and slipped through the curtains.

Damon was fast asleep; he looked better than his fellows in the ward. June extended a hand and shook Damon awake.

"Hi Damon, it's me - June. Wake up!" June whispered.

Damon opened his eyes and observed June groggily.

"June, what are you doing here?" asked a confused Damon.

"Time for some physio, Damon" June answered, flinging her coat open.

Damon drank in the body he had imagined so many times. June's perfect upturned breasts swung free before his unsteady eyes. Generously puffed nipples bobbed enticingly before him.

"June, what the hell? I don't even think I could, if I wanted to." Damon confessed.

"Don't worry you will, even if it kills you" June laughed, her eyes glinting with a purple cast.

Before his incredulous eyes, a tent of bedclothes formed where his manhood proudly defied modern medicine. June grasped the bedclothes and tore them down. Her well-manicured hand slid up Damon's body, taking his hospital gown with it. In a single fluid motion June mounted him, sliding down and swallowing his hardness with ease.

With a seemingly impossible contortion, June folded herself to him, pressing her open mouth hard against his. Damon felt the long tongue touching every succulent area within his mouth before sliding deeply past his tonsils. June wound her arms tightly around Damon's midriff clamping her body to his. The pressure constricting Damon's body grew unbearable. His face darkened, as his breath stalled, and his climax burgeoned.

"Goodbye Damon" June hissed.

Damon felt the pleasure peak just before his spine splintered. Damon felt no more. Alarms sounded loudly, startling June from her predatory activity. She uncoupled from Damon's lifeless body, ran to a window and smashed it. A second later she was gone.

An orderly rushed into the room, took one look and shouted.

"Security! Intruder ICU, emergency"

The orderly ran to Damon's side and started a vain attempt at CPR.

"Where's the beggar, Where?" shouted the rushing guard.

"Window, out of the window"

The orderly pointed, pausing between strokes. The guard poked his head out of the smashed frame, and stared in disbelief down the vertical wall to the car park three stories below. He scratched his head in wonder, as he watched the Clio drive away at speed.

He turned back to the orderly; his face was pale.

"That's just not possible, impossible that is."

Chapter 11: Outsider

Lorraine drove towards the Kings Arms, her hunger rumbled within her abdomen. It was a little late for lunch, but then again, it wasn't food that interested her. There were bound to be some stragglers at the Pub, she would select a savoury male and have her fill, before she returned him to Ger'natha's tender mercies.

As she approached the Pub Lorraine spied a familiar figure traipsing up the lane. Lorraine slowed the car to a crawl as she approached Alice.

"Are you O.K., do you need a lift? Alice, why are you crying?" Lorraine queried.

"Damon's in a bad way, I don't think he will make it!" Alice sobbed.

"Of course he will, look, hop in and I'll take you home" Lorraine offered.

"Thanks, I need a friend at the moment" Alice flashed an unfelt smile.

As Lorraine drove to Alice and Damon's house, an uncomfortable silence fell on the car; other than an occasional sniffle from Alice, all was deathly quiet.

'I have to get her out of this mood. The vector program may become unstable if her stress level gets too high. Alice could be a danger to the project' Lorraine thought.

Lorraine jumped as Alice's voice broke into her pondering.

"Stop, you've driven past the cottage," Alice snapped.

"Sorry, I was miles away!" replied Lorraine.

Lorraine slipped the Vectra into reverse and slid back into the cottage driveway. Soon Alice and Lorraine were deep in discussion, as their teas grew cold on the lounge table.

"You look awfully stressed, Alice. Let me relax you a bit" Lorraine offered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.