Halloween Story - Cover

Halloween Story

by Paradox116

Copyright© 2004 by Paradox116

Erotica Sex Story: This is another one from a festival we had at the Friday Knight's Writer Lounge. No sex, but still fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   MaleDom   Light Bond   Halloween   .

Melissa and I were fighting again. Something that I was finding depressingly common. This time it was about Halloween. Sheila Wood, one of the women from her study group, had invited Melissa to a party on Halloween night and Melissa wanted me to come with her.

Now I had nothing against Sheila, or any of the others from her study group. Well, OK, I didn't like Carl. But the rest were alright. There were eight in the group, three other women besides Melissa and Sheila, and two other men besides Carl. They met once a week to work on the newest assignment for their adult education classes. You know, the ones that working adults take to complete their MBA's. The group met once a month at my condo.

But I wasn't much of a socializer, and I hadn't had fun at a Halloween party since junior high. And I really didn't want to go to a party and fight with Melissa all night. Actually, I almost wondered if we'd still be together in the week till Halloween. But tonight, we were taking a walk downtown after dinner.

The walk was frustrating me as well. Not so long ago, we'd walk hand-in-hand, or with our arms entwined. Now I had my hands at my sides and she had hers stuffed in the back pockets of her jeans.

"You know, Jeff, I really do want to go to Sheila's party. I know a lot of people from school are going, and it sounds like it could be a blast."

"Melissa, you know I don't do parties very well. Shit, even having your study-buddies over gets to me a little."

"Oh come on, Jeff! You can wear a costume and pretend to have a good time for a change, can't you?"

"Yeah, a costume. Sure. I'm supposed to find a costume a week before Halloween? Right," I said sarcastically. "I suppose she has a theme for the costumes too. Care to tell me about what I'm supposed to be trying to find?"

"Actually, you're supposed to dress up like a character from a book or series of books. Of course, with some of these people, I expect to see a lot of comic book characters."

"Melissa, I really don't think I'll go. If your heart is set on going, ask one of the guys from your group. Or go stag." I couldn't see the look on her face at my words, but I expected it to be furious, and we walked on for a bit. The next time she spoke, she was leaning against the display window of a used paperback store, and I was looking at the books without seeing them.

"Jeff, if you'll do this, you can use any book you want, and I'll be whatever character you decide."

I was going to refuse again when my eyes focused on the display, and an idea occurred to me that I thought was guaranteed to end the discussion. If it ended our relationship, maybe that was for the better, too.

"Any book?" I asked.

"Any book you've read, I'll go along with."

I pointed to a book in the window. It had a ridiculously muscled man with a big sword and a cowering female in not much of anything. "Have you ever read any of those books?"

She turned around to see what I was pointing at. "Gor? Yeah, back in college. Why, you want to dress up like Conan?"

Yeah, right, the fat Conan, I thought. "Well, not quite. But how about characters from that milieu?"

"Sure, I can use some of your armor for an Amazon costume." We were both active members of the SCA, or Society for Creative Anachronism, a group that would dress in medieval costume for jousts, "wars" and just fun weekends. I had a pretty good selection of armor and weapons I'd collected over the years.

"You said you'd be whatever I chose?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.