Maggie's Story - Cover

Maggie's Story

by lizard69

Copyright© 2004 by lizard69

Erotica Sex Story: Everyone finds their own path to their true calling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Magdalene seemed more subdued than usual on their way back to the convent, but Angelica didn't think there was anything wrong. It wasn't until they were sharing a shower later that Maggie offered to tell her a bed time story. Most of the night had passed before either of them got any sleep. Maggie hadn't intended to become a nun. Her calling had been almost accidental. It had started years before. Still in her teens, she'd moved away from home to free herself from her domineering parents. The furnished apartment she could afford on an entry level job wasn't very big, or in a nice part of town. The worst part though, was the old goat next door. He had a receding hairline, a beer gut, and always seemed to be dressed in a sweat stained teeshirt and loose trousers tented by a hardon.

Somehow the creep had started inviting himself over to her place. Ed had almost a sixth sense of how far he could push things, and always left just as she was getting up the nerve to throw him out. One night while taking a shower, she decided enough was enough. He'd started crowding her, accidentally brushing against her and bumping into her. She was wondering where she'd move to as she stepped out of the shower and started toweling herself, then froze in fear and embarrassment after finding him leaning in the bathroom doorway. Before she could pull herself together, he plucked the towel from her nerveless fingers, and casually began drying her off, as if he had a perfect right to be standing in her bathroom, running his hands over her body.

When a gentle nudge towards the bedroom didn't move her, Ed pointed her in the right direction, and delivered a stinging slap to her bare backside. Any time she came close to getting a grip on the situation, some new outrage left her speechless. Ed pushed her down on the bed, and she still believed if he'd tried to climb on top of her, she'd have fought and screamed. Instead, he'd grabbed her ankles and buried his face between her thighs. Her clearest memory of the rest of the night was her tiny fists clutching a couple wads of sheet, as she arched herself to grind her crotch against his face. The orgasms ran together until she was so exhausted, she drifted off to sleep just minutes after he stopped abusing her. The next morning, she started getting turned on while still in that golden glow between sleeping and awake. By the time she was fully aware of what was happening, she clenched her eyes shut, refusing to look and trying to pretend it was just some kind of warped dream. She was still pretending when his tongue pulled away, and his naked sweaty weight pinned her to the mattress, while he forced his cock inside her.

The worst part was that in some twisted way she was actually enjoying this. The thought of this gross slob on top of her made her skin crawl, but each time his pubes mashed her clit as he drove in to the hilt, it nudged her a little closer to an orgasm. She was close enough when he started that it didn't take long to bring her off, and only a little longer before she felt a mans load splash her cunt for the very first time. He was still catching his breath when she asked him to leave. Her eyes snapped wide open at his reply. "Sure babe, me and my video camera will go home." He did leave, eventually, but not before recording quite a bit more tape. Sucking him without throwing up had been a real challenge, and she couldn't imagine what kind editing would convince anyone, that she'd enjoyed her first encounter with anal sex.


Maggie was trembling in her arms while describing the things he did to her over the next week and a half. Some of it hurt, some of it triggered incredible orgasms, but after the first few days she quit making even token protests. By then it was pretty damn obvious to both of them that she was going to do whatever he wanted. Angelica watched her blush as she admitted she'd passed up several chances to escape, even though she didn't really believe Eds threats about sending videos to her folks, if she tried to run away. She hadn't even blinked when he informed her that she "deserved to be fucked" more often than he could get it up, and from now on some of his friends would also be doing her. Telling her he'd be back before six, Ed dropped something on the table, and said he expected her to be wearing it when it was time to play.


That warm spring day was a turning point she'd never forget. The rest of the morning and most of the afternoon, she spent right there in her sunny kitchen, trying not to think about the brown leather dog collar sitting on the table. It wasn't some sort of huge, black, studded thing you'd see in a cheap biker movie. More than once she blushed, as she caught herself thinking that it actually looked kind of nice. A slim brown strap without studs or stitching, it wasn't even lined, although the unfinished side didn't appear to be very rough. Just looking at the thing made her feel naked, in spite of the T-shirt and faded denim shorts she'd pulled on when Ed finished with her that morning. She knew it was more than just an object, it was a symbol. To Maggie it was a public confession that she no longer had any control over what was done to the most intimate parts of her body. To any man who knew why she was wearing it, it was an open invitation to do as he pleased with her. At least that would be the line Ed would give his friends.

Also, she'd be advertising that Ed was fucking her. None of his friends were going to think he'd set them up with a girl who fucks everyone except him, would they? She didn't even know how many friends he was talking about. Would they show up one at a time, or would a room full of horny pervs pass her around? If she wasn't wearing it when he got back, would he expect her to put it on while they all stood there waiting for the party to start? That last thought frightened her enough she finally picked the collar up. Her hands were shaking so much it seemed to take forever to fumble the end through the buckle, and fasten it in place. She felt a little light headed and went to the bathroom to splash some cold water on her face.

Instead, she found herself standing in front of the bathroom mirror, lightly tracing the ring of leather with her fingertips, unable to believe she'd actually put it on. The knowledge began to seep into her, like a trickle of ice water through her guts, that she was really going to do it. She remembered the way the guys in school would whistle and howl when a cheerleader wiggled past, and knew that if she had to listen to that as she undressed she'd come unglued. When Ed and his two friends got there she was back at the kitchen table, wearing her new collar, and wrapped in a beach towel. They were still putting the beer in the fridge when she was dressed in nothing but the collar. She didn't even have natures fig leaf. As far as Ed was concerned, if she was flat as a board, she was supposed to be smooth as a grape also. She was "shaving her legs", all the way to her waist now.

She could recall with crystal clarity bending over to grab the edge of the kitchen counter while spreading her ankles. She was tight and dry her first time with a total stranger, and he had to work a while to get his cock all the way into her. Ed and the other guy hardly had time to get their pants off before the first was shooting his load. One of them was a little concerned when she straightened up and he caught sight of her tear streaked face, but he shrugged it off when she managed to smile and stutter something about it being more fun sometimes, if it was a little rough. After they'd all had their first turn, the physical abuse slowed down, but they never let her forget for a moment that sex was the reason for the party. To be honest, she wasn't sure they even thought of what they were doing to her as "abuse". They'd watched her have a couple of orgasms, early in the evening, and while she certainly wasn't wildly excited, she was making an obvious effort to do whatever they asked of her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.