Solicitation

by lizard69

Copyright© 2004 by lizard69

Erotica Sex Story: Any charity depends on the generosity of its donors. What joy to "give 'til it hurts".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   .

Sister Angelica felt her nipples getting stiff, as she waited for the businessman to clear some other work, and sign his donation check to the orphanage her order sponsored. She'd heard whispered rumors that some of their more generous patrons, expected more than gratitude for their money. The orphanage was chronically short of funds, and she couldn't help wondering how far she'd go, to keep the children from suffering.

She'd been making solicitation calls for over two months, and was beginning to wonder if the risks weren't overrated. Until now. Her appointment at this brokers office was long after the market closed for the day. He'd started out hinting about a tip for "special service", and moved up to suggesting that the donation might not happen at all if she didn't become more "friendly". Angelica continued to play dumb, and finally he got up, locked the office door, and told her bluntly to get her clothes off, or he'd tear them off. Even as she began fumbling with the fastenings of her habit, she couldn't believe that this wealthy, respected, businessman was actually going to rape her. He snapped at her to hurry up when the catch on her bra was giving her trouble, and she looked over to see him already naked and erect. What froze her in place was his expression of total ravenous hunger, as if he were a starving man and she the only food that would satisfy him.

While the intensity of his desire was frightening, she couldn't help being a little turned on by its direction. This man could have dozens of women just for the asking, without any risk at all, and he wanted HER! He wanted her badly enough to risk the loss of his job, his social standing, even years in prison, just for the chance to briefly satisfy his hunger. She quit struggling with her bra and just had time to push her panties down her thighs, before he grabbed her and bent her over a chair in front of his desk. With her hands braced against the seat, she had to stand on her toes to keep the back of the chair from digging into the front of her hips. She felt a hard tug, heard a snap and watched her bra slide down her arms...

She blushed as his hands roamed freely over her, wondering if he'd notice how hot and wet she was getting. The question answered itself when he dropped to his knees behind her. Her thighs trembled as his tongue reached out to flick her clit, before slowly tracing it's way through her slit, all the way to her puckered pink ass hole, and back again. Even worse, she was already on a short fuse when she walked into his office. In the months since that pervert had taken her virginity, she'd developed a new awareness of the sexual side of convent life.

She'd wake late at night to creaks and moans that told her a couple of "special friends" were working on something to take to confession. On another occasion, she'd secretly watched her own roommate breaking her vow of chastity solo. The thought of pleasuring herself that way hadn't occurred to her before, but was now never far from her mind. Angelica wondered what her roommate would think if she could see her now. Bent over naked with a total stranger slamming his hot, hard, prick into her pretty little muff. The thought of another woman watching a man having sex with her, triggered an orgasm so intense she nearly passed out.

She didn't know whether it was thoughts of her roomie, or the friction of the coarse cloth of her habit against her bra less breasts, but her nipples stayed hard through the bus ride back to the convent. She'd never been with another woman. In fact, although she knew the dictionary definition of a lesbian, the whole idea of two women having sex hadn't been real to her until entering the convent. While a couple of the girls had sort of flirted with her, they didn't push when she showed no interest. Even now she wasn't so much fantasizing, as reminiscing about the time she'd heard rhythmic creaking coming from her roomies bed one night, and slowly realized that the other girl was masturbating.

Sister Magdalene, (Maggie to her friends), was a mousy little, anorexic looking, dishwater blond with thick glasses and an overbite. As far as she knew, Maggie had never been on a real date, and had turned down the few crude passes she'd received from guys willing to do a "mercy fuck". She couldn't help wondering what those same guys would think if they'd seen her the way Angelica had, biting one corner of her pillow to muffle the squeals and moans as her little buns bounced under the sheets. Again and again she made herself cum. She must have rubbed her slit raw by the time she sank into exhausted sleep. It had been hours before Angelica had managed to quit thinking about it long enough to nod off herself. Maggie had razzed her friend "Angie" about looking like something the cat dragged in, when she could hardly keep her eyes open the next day. She'd been tempted to tell the little mink where her insomnia came from, but there were others around, and she didn't want to embarrass her that badly.

She dropped the check at the mother superiors office on her way to the room she shared with Maggie. She'd thought all the sisters were watching TV in the day room, and was surprised to find her roomie in bed. Feeling playful, and thinking she'd even the score for that, "... cat dragged in" comment, she suddenly grabbed the covers and pulled them down. It was a little more of a surprise than she'd counted on. Her roomies long flannel nightgown was bunched up above her breasts, and she wasn't wearing anything else. She'd walked in while Maggie was playing with herself, and the girl had pretended to be asleep instead of trying to cover up. Of course, she'd never seen a sleeping person blushing quite as bad as Maggie was starting to.

She was about to hit the shower and let the poor girl off the hook, when it occurred to her that while that broker was "having his way with her", she hadn't even *asked* him to stop! She couldn't help wondering just how far Maggie would let things go if she pushed it. Sitting on the bed, and starting at her friends ankles, she began to lightly kiss and caress her way up her legs. She smiled when Maggie rolled over, "in her sleep", before she was halfway up her thighs. Skimming quickly over her hard little buns, Angie took her time giving her friend a long, sensual, back rub, finishing by nibbling her earlobe and whispering to meet her in the shower if she dared.

She'd shed her clothes and was reaching to turn on the water when a pair of wirey arms circled her waist from behind. It was Angie's turn to blush as her friend giggled after dipping a hand to cup the sticky, matted curls between her legs. She started teasing her, asking if it was a good "donation". The easiest way to shut her up was to twist around in her arms and start kissing her. Maggie had the body of a gymnast, right down to tits like a pair of fried eggs. The nipples though, were as large and stiffly erect as her own. She loved the way they blipped across each other as their breasts rubbed together. Almost of it's own accord, one of her hands slipped down to where Maggie was humping a nearly hairless mound against her thigh. She was startled by how easily her fingers slipped into the younger girls muff. Angie was quickly learning not to judge by appearances. If it took a string of passionate kisses from a girl who'd looked and acted like the last of the untouchable virgins, what better way to learn a lesson?

More unsettling was the way it felt to be touching another woman like this. Strange and exciting, yet also somehow comforting and familiar. After all, who knew better how to handle a pussy, than someone who grew up with one of her own? Maggie's fingers were making the most *obscene* squitching noises as they pumped into Angie's cum filled box, but it didn't stop her from arching herself against the other girls hand, while trying to return as good as she got. She felt Maggie starting to cum, and muffled her happy cries with a passionate kiss, shortly before her own orgasm rippled through her. Stepping finally into the shower, they cleaned up, and continued to play around, soaping and cuddling each other until they ran out of hot water.

Later, in her own bed, Angie lay thinking. This time there was no force or coercion, and everything she'd been taught said she'd just committed a sin. Not just a little one either, a real "evil, wicked, mean and nasty". She didn't feel evil or mean, as for wicked and nasty, yeah, while they were actually doing it. If anything, it probably added to the thrill. One thing was certain, she wasn't about to look down on the girls who had "special friends" anymore, now that she had one of her own.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.