Mother-in-Law - Cover

Mother-in-Law

Copyright© 2004 by Eradinus

Part III

Incest Sex Story: Part III - Age is relative. Contrary to the usual story of a young girl and an older man, this relates to the strange relationship between and older man and a much, much older woman. It also relates to what makes some people tick, and how denial may allow for things that could never be otherwise

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son  

The following weekend, I was there again as usual, and she did not object, but actually seemed happy about the prospect of taking a shower. In fact, when I got her ready to get in the shower, I made no pretense about what was to happen by disrobing completely in front of her. We entered the shower together.

My anticipation and joy at seeing her acquiesce had produced a straining hardon from which she could still not avert her eyes. She said nothing about it, but I could tell she had questions in her eyes. This time, I made up no "ingenius" plans, but proceeded to wash her including having her sit on my lap. She made no attempt to try to get off my lap as I simply had said she should sit on me again to be more comfortable as I washed her. My cock was up between her legs. It felt great! As usual, I dallied while washing her private parts, and when finished, asked her if she would like to wash me. She didn't answer me, but took the soap which I handed to her.

I hadn't used a wash cloth with her in the shower for some time, so she began rubbing the soap on my back and then rubbed her hand around it. When she hesitated to go lower, I simply leaned over which pretty much put my buttocks in her face (she was sitting on the stool). After a moment, I could feel her hands rubbing my bottom with the soap and then go lower along my legs.

To have gone this far was absolutely stunning my senses. At first, I hesitated to do it, but quickly went for broke and turned around presenting her with a boner that loomed in her face. I could see her grimace for a moment, but gathering up courage, she proceeded to rub the soap on my belly and around my genitals being careful not to touch my sex organ. But since I didn't move, she finally began to soap my penis and scrotum, but then dropped her hands and stared up at me with a questioning look.

At that moment, I thought I had gone way too far this time no matter what had taken place the weekend before. Was she finally going to tell me that her participation in this charade was at an end? To my total astonishment, she simply asked if I needed her help to make it go down. Despite my surprise, I managed to say that it did hurt a lot and I would appreciate anything she could do for me. I again remembered how she often said she was always glad to know she could 'help out' when everybody did so much for her.

So, we were still playing the game. I decided not to be too forward in anything I did or said for fear of ruining a good thing, but, I would still need my wits about me to gain any headway. Just because we had 'fucked' last weekend did not mean there would be an easy repeat.

We got out of the shower and I dried us both off. The anticipation of what was to come maintained my erection without my even worrying about deflation foiling my intentions. Without putting any clothes on at all, I helped her back into her bedroom and got her onto the bed. It was a warm day so there was no problem with anyone being cold. In fact, there was a breeze coming through the window which made the room quite pleasant.

Once we were both lying on the bed, she asked me what I wanted her to do. At this point, my mind, which had been constantly jarred already with unexpected responses, gave in to another outlandish desire. I said, "the compress really worked last week, but maybe I should get it ready so you won't have any discomfort."

By this time, I already had my hand on her pussy and was running a finger up and down its furrow. I think she probably thought that I was going to do that with my hand as I had last time. But, I shifted my body so that I was between her legs with my head just over her pussy causing her to ask fearfully, "What are you going to do?"

"Just gonna lubricate the compress, Mom," and in seconds I had lapped her entire slit from as low as I could get up to her clitoris before she could even respond. Then, I proceeded to separate the labia with my tongue, but always returning to swirl it around her clitoris which was not big. Remember, she may have had scrawny breasts, but her pussy was that of a young girl.

For the first time, she did not just acquiece as before, but seemed to really be protesting by repeating, "What are you doing? I don't like that!" The smell and taste of freshly washed cunt was overpowering my senses and sensibilities as well. Even though she continued to say "No, no, please... ," I couldn't stop. She really didn't have the strength to do much about it if I didn't, so lust was once again in control.

When she was finally saying nothing more other than making sounds in her throat, I felt compelled to say something and uttered, "Please Mom, let me get the compress ready and I promise you will be much more comfortable when you help me out..." She still said nothing as if angry, but I could see her labia puffing out and figured all of the slickness was not just my saliva.

I returned to my assault on her clitoris without neglecting any other part of her pretty, almost bald pussy. I also realized that the smell of her pussy was distinctly different from before in that it now exuded a sexual aroma. Without any encouragement from me, she had brought her legs back so that her knees were up and feet flat on the bed. Now, with her legs spread even farther apart, not only was her entire pussy revealed, but her ass hole as well. My tongue was having a field day.

Suddenly I felt her hands on my head. They weren't pushing me away, but on the contrary, were pulling me into her cunt. Not only that, but I could feel her moving her ass in a rotating motion as if to put my tongue where it felt the best or else was giving me encouragement--I don't know. I was busy.

I have no idea how long I was at the trough, but distinctly remember her legs coming down and her pulling my head into her crotch with a strength I didn't know she had. At this point, she began to utter sounds that if I hadn't known better would have thought she was dying. "Unh, unnhhh, uuuunnhhh, oh dear, uuunhhh, oh my goodness! Ohh, ohhh, ooooohhhhh, nunnnnhhhh..." She finally just whimpered and seemed to have relaxed every muscle in her body lying there motionless. That was probably the first orgasm she had had in over 40 years. Maybe she had never even had one before.

Not wanting to be left out of this sexual revolution, I slipped up over her and directed my cock into her opening which was totally covered with my saliva and her juices. It slipped in without a bit of hinderance, but once again I felt the heat of her cunt which I already mentioned was unusual. She had her eyes closed as if she were sleeping. As I began to slide my cock back and forth in her hot tunnel, I tried to bend my head back down to take one of her tits into my mouth. I could barely do it, but managed a slurp on each one. That made her open her eyes. And, for the first time, she put her arms up around my neck.

She just looked at me as if she were coming out of a trance not quite knowing what had happened. I doubt if she even was aware that I was ploughing into her now very juicy cunt albeit at a relaxed pace. My efforts to keep my weight off of her body was detracting from my reaching a climax very soon. I felt I had to say something, so blurted out, "Your compress is very hot now and is really relieving me of that pain. My preparation seems to have really made it work well now. Are you more comfortable as a result?"

Saying my name, she was most eloquent for once declaring, "Oh yes. And, I'm sorry I tried to stop you. That was the most heavenly thing I have ever felt. When you need help again, I think preparing the compress first is certainly a good idea. I'm glad it's working so well for you. Do you still feel pain?" Her words almost gave me the orgasm I was looking for, but I was also luxuriating in the feel of her hot, slick cunt around my swollen member, and wanted to prolong it as long as possible. She did not evince any outward desire of wanting it to end either, and did not appear uncomfortable in the least. She still had her arms around my neck.

I answered her that "I feel really good now and as long as it remains swollen, being in your compress keeps me from feeling any pain. But, I have to wait until your compress takes the swelling away and then I can be normal again. You are wonderful to help me this way and I don't know how I can thank you."

All the while, I am sliding in and out of her magnificent, hot, sucking pussy. By now, her cunt had inflated to almost twice its size judging by appearances alone. It probably seemed that way because of her now smaller body. Obviously, old age doesn't remove the ability to be sexual. Her mind had not yet accommodated to even being involved in sex, but her body had. But, like Pavlov's dog, I wondered if in the future she would see my erect penis and begin to secrete.

We must have been at it on the bed for over 30 minutes and I didn't want to tire her out too much. After her mind shattering orgasm, I figured she would sleep like a baby that night. So, I began to concentrate on having my own. She didn't seem to object to my increased thrusting and was still holding on to me. But, wanting her to enjoy what I was doing, I tried to rub my pelvic bone on her clitoris each time I reached full penetration. As small as she was, she took my over five inches with apparent ease. I was over two inches in diameter so she still had to open up quite a bit to accommodate me. I wasn't getting close so decided to take another big step.

Up to this point, my kisses had been brief pecks on her lips and face. So, I asked her if she would mind helping me a little extra by letting me kiss her. Since our kisses had always been motherly, she seemed a little perplexed, but answered, "Of course." I then place my lips on hers and ran my tongue along them. Her closed mouth finally parted just enough for my tongue to slip between her lips. This seemed to surprise her, but she let me continue, I guess to do her part in getting the swelling down.

"Oh, you feel good," I said and continued to delve into her mouth until I felt her tongue on mine. She may have been upset, but did not even try to stop me as she had when I started licking her pussy. Then doing the contortionist act with my head again, I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked it for all I was worth. At about this time I could feel her responding to my penis thrusts as she seemed to move up to meet me, especially when my pubic bone approached her clitoris. Returning to her mouth, I began sucking her tongue again and felt as well as heard her begin to murmur into my mouth as if in protest.

"Mmmm, umph, mmmmmm... ," she continued until I withdrew my mouth from hers, and she seemed to be catching her breath as if I had stifled her. I grew a bit worried that I may have hurt her, but then she went through her previous litany of sounds and utterances like, "Oh my goodness, oh, oh, oh, nuunnnhh, unh, uuunnnhhhh, oh heavens, dear Lord, oh, oh... ," and on and on. At about the same time, I could feel her cunt clamp down on my cock in a series of contractions. Knowing I had brought her to another orgasm was just too much for my mind and I responded in kind. After a couple more thrusts, I just pushed all the way in and let her cunt muscles work their magic as I unloaded in a tremendous climax that had me holding on to her for dear life. I wouldn't have had to worry because her hot, clutching cunt would not have let me go.

We both just lay there panting. I finally grinned at her totally surprised but serene expression and figured I should say something. "Mom, you did it again. Your compress has relieved all my pain and I think the swelling is going down now. Oh, thank you so much..."

She then smiled as if comforting her little boy saying, "It's all better now. I'm so glad."

"Yes, Mom," I continued, "you really are a miracle worker. I don't want to take advantage of your kindness, but if this should happen to me at home, would you mind if I came over here for relief? Nothing has helped me before, until we discovered your miracle compress."

I was still over her with my cock embedded in her cunt. It wasn't going down very fast, probably because of the heat emanating around it. But, she didn't blink an eye saying, "Of course you can. You know I'm glad to help you anytime, and I must admit that it seemed to work even better this time since you knew how to get the compress ready. And, you were right, it did make me a lot more comfortable this time. I haven't been that comfortable in my whole life."

These words only excited my libido more which practically reversed the softening of my penis in midstream. But, my arms were getting tired holding my body off of her fragile frame. I had to unsheath myself, even though I felt I could do it again if I could hold myself up. Finally, using better judgement, I pumped a couple of more times for memory's sake, and pulled out releasing pent up air making a slurping sound.

This time, I didn't see any semen leaking out after withdrawal. Like before, I got a hot, wet washcloth and cleaned up her genital region all the time looking in wonder at how enlarged, puffy, and open her hairless cunt was. It was still an amazement to me that she was able to engage in sex to two orgasms and not admit to anything other than helping her son-in-law alleviate a 'painful swelling' problem. I left her sleeping, and immediately looked forward to the next time.

Without belaboring the story and repeating myself, suffice it to say that we continued these escapades for the next two years. It always began with the shower and ended up relieving my swelling in bed. At no time did we ever refer to what we were doing as other than medicinal. She would often say that we did so much for her and she was very happy to be able to do something for me indicating that she would never shirk from that loving obligation.

The fact that she was also now having orgasms while "treating" me was probably a big incentive to continue. In fact, she later said in circumventing words that she had never had those feelings in her life before we started my "treatments."

The word 'orgasm' was never mentioned, nor did she talk about sex with her husband who died in the 50s after they had been separated for several years. She associated the 'feelings' with my always 'preparing' the compress in advance. Orgasm during intercourse did not always occur, but my tongue never seemed to fail. Also, she never complained about my penetrations, orgasm or not, even when I got somewhat aggressive on occasion.

I would only recall one more episode during our times together, because it demonstrates just how far she had gotten into this without a word about sex being mentioned. You may remember that I had asked her if I could come over for relief even while I was at my home if the swelling should occur and wouldn't go down. The first time I did this was a few months later when my wife said that the Ukranian girl was unable to go and she would have to go over and spend a few hours with her mother.

I had a couple of days off during the week and was home from my job which was a state away (I lived there during the week and came home on weekends). I told her that I didn't mind doing it which was a relief for her since she had already spent half a day there. At that point, making sure my wife was not on an extension, I called Anne and told her I was home and would be coming over, but I had a problem which only she could help me with. She wasn't so old that she didn't know what that was all about. She said, "Oh, I'll be happy to help you out, and it will be nice to see you again."

I noticed that she looked particularly beautiful that evening which was actually about five o'clock. She had obviously spent a few moments perking up her hair and was nicely dressed. On arrival, she looked very concerned and asked about my condition. I told her that it hurt, but that I was weathering it OK. She wanted to know if I needed the compress right away, but I said, "No. Maybe the swelling will go down of its own accord, so let me just go ahead and get you supper. And how about I make you a drink first?"

Anne was easily diverted, and agreed to that even though she voiced her concern about my condition. I actually spent some time making a decent supper for her; I wanted it to be nice. Also, there was a bit of worry about people stopping by at that hour and I needed to kill some time. She liked a cocktail before dinner so was very receptive, as usual, to anything, especially if it came from me. I tried not to take advantage of this, but had a one-track mind. Anyway, I made her a drink with whiskey and added a little extra, but also adding some ingredients to mask the more powerful taste it would have. Even though I didn't have any special plans, it just seemed like the right thing to do, i.e., relax her some.

She must have had extra-sensory perceptors because she could tell the drink was stronger. She said it was still OK, but took a lot longer to drink it. I had given her hors d'ouevres with it so she was really enjoying the evening so far. She always ate like a sparrow, so it took forever for her to eat the meal. One had to not speak to her while she was eating, because she would stop and listen. Knowing this habit of hers, I tried not to speak to her while she ate. As a result, it was past 7:30 P.M. when everything was finished.

No mention of my "condition" was brought up during this time. We simply had a good time talking, especially about her youth which I was always interested in. As I've mentioned before, she was the most beautiful woman I had ever met, and even at 90 she hadn't lost it even though she was obviously old.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.