Mother-in-Law - Cover

Mother-in-Law

Copyright© 2004 by Eradinus

Part II

Incest Sex Story: Part II - Age is relative. Contrary to the usual story of a young girl and an older man, this relates to the strange relationship between and older man and a much, much older woman. It also relates to what makes some people tick, and how denial may allow for things that could never be otherwise

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son  

The next morning after I had put my mother-in-law to bed, I arose early to make breakfast and make her last day with us pleasant. I also wasn't sure how she would act after what we had done last night. When she came downstairs, she acted normally saying good morning and sat down in one of the kitchen chairs. I gave her some orange juice and asked her if she was hungry as I had prepared a big breakfast. She said she was unusually hungry this morning although she didn't know why.

There was never a mention of what had happened, nor did she look sheepish at any time. I wasn't going to say anything unless she did, and she apparently had decided to ignore the whole affair as if it had never happened. We all had a pleasant day, and we took her to the airport for her flight back to her son's place where she was living. There were many other visits after that, but we never did anything like that again. I started to question myself if it had happened myself.

When she was in her eighties, she came back to live permanently with us. Actually, we got her an apartment in the upstairs of a home about 2 miles from us. We checked on her everyday, shopped for her, took her to dinner, the movies, and on our trips. She was having some problems getting up and down the steep, narrow stairs to her apartment so my wife searched for a first floor place for her.

She found a beautiful three room place which had a kitchenette, fireplace, large bathroom with shower only. There was a second smaller bedroom, but all the rooms were of good size. She had a splendid lawn with trees and bushes just outside her door. She had been in the first apartment almost three years when we moved her into her new place. It was less than a mile from our house, so we could look in on her frequently.

I think I was in my late 50s and had several grandchildren who were, of course, my mother-in-law's great grandchildren. As time progressed, she had suffered some illnesses that put her in the hospital, but, she always recovered. And, what was the most amazing was that she had not lost her beauty. She was frail now, a wisp of her former self, but she always looked good even though she never thought so.

We had now gotten someone to clean her house, someone else to give her foot massages, and even a chiropractor would come to give her manipulations for her osteoporosis (I was always skeptical about that). Had we not been around her so often, I would have noticed that her osteoporosis had shortened her stature more than just old age. She needed more and more attention. I was usually away during the week, but would spend up to six to eight hours a day at her apartment on the weekends. During the week, we had hired many different people to be with her. One, in particular, was a tall brunette from Ukraine who grew up mostly in the U.S.

My mother-in-law was now pretty much bedridden, although she could get around. Because there was no bathtub, the brunette usually gave her her bath in bed, but reported to us that there was no reason she couldn't get in the shower. She just didn't like the water falling on her hair even though she had a shower cap. The girl had bought a stool which she could sit on, but Anne (my mother-in-law's name) would use every excuse to get a dry bath in bed instead.

She had another problem--incontinence. I'll never forget searching for the right pads in the different stores. So, in addition to her balking at taking showers, she had to have her 'diapers' changed frequently. We obtained a toilet chair for her which was next to her bed, and I would empty the pan as one of my first tasks when I arrived at her apartment on the weekends.

She talked me out of the showers for a long time which meant that I had to get her undressed as she lay on the bed and then wash her starting at her feet, soaping her up, rinsing that part off, drying it, and then moving higher up repeating the process until I had washed her all over. I could see why the Ukrainian girl was so exasperated because this took a long time. The shower would have taken less than half the time. I had a routine where I would soap her with just my hands, then use a washcloth to rinse off the soap and finally drying her with a towel. As I said, I had to do a little of her body at a time.

Sometimes I would start at her neck and move down to her waist. She still had breasts although they were much smaller now. The nipples could have been on any woman. They don't seem to age. But I would stop at her stomach and go to her feet so that I could end up between her thighs. Her pussy had lost most of its hair which was still blond even though the hair on her head was white.

Here was an old woman with a little girl's pussy. I tried not to be too obvious as I soaped her cunt and ran my hand up and down her crack with a finger spreading her lips as I went. I would insert a soapy finger as if to wash that channel too. I would do the same after having her roll onto her side so I could do her back always arriving at her ass last. Soaping up her cheeks, I would draw my hand and a finger up and down the crack of her ass pausing to insert a finger in her anus also. Again, I was just getting her clean. She never seemed to object, maybe because I didn't really pause that long in any of those places. She was now about 5' and weighed less than 100 pounds.

Before you level the allegation of pervert at me, be aware that she could get around by herself, but the possibility of falling and sustaining a serious injury (like a hip which she did once) made it imperative to have help on hand since she would go about the place thinking she had no problem. Everything was progressive, so it wasn't that she was an invalid by any means.

Sometimes, she would have an 'accident' meaning she crapped her diapers. I never minded cleaning her up because one would obviously have to REALLY soap her bottom and pussy then. On those occasions, it was necessary to spend a lot more time 'cleaning' the area. She could understand that and, therefore, said nothing about my obvious attempt to make sure her pussy was clear of any feces. Only one time did she protest when I had a finger deep in her cunt and obviously tarried too long. She said, "I don't like that."

We still kept getting reports from the Ukrainian girl that Anne continued to balk at taking a shower and there was no reason why she couldn't do that.

So, the next weekend when I was on 'duty', I told her that she needed to take a shower. She argued with me about it, but I insisted. I walked with her into the bathroom, explaining what we were going to do, that she could sit on the stool and needn't worry about the water because she would have her shower cap on. I had a chair in the bathroom for her to sit on as I got her undressed, then turned the water on to make sure it wasn't too hot or cold. Then I helped her into the shower where she sat on the stool.

I had the shower door open and was leaning in to soap her down, but was getting very wet. I casually told her that it would be a lot easier if I could get in there with her because my clothes were getting wet. But, I said I would have to remove my clothes to do it. Thinking about it today, I don't think she really understood me, but she said that would be all right.

I quickly shucked my clothes and walked in the door. I don't think she realized I was naked just yet as I was kneeling down to soap her body from head to toe. I asked her to stand so I could do her back and bottom. I think it was at this time that she saw my penis. It wasn't erect, but it had engorged some blood just because of the erotic aspect of the situation.

I soaped her bottom running my hand and fingers up and down between her buttocks, pausing to insert a finger in her anus. She didn't flinch. I then turned her toward me and soaped her breasts again, moving on down over her stomach to her pussy. I was really massaging it rather than washing it. My hand went all the way between her legs, practically to her anus, and then pulled a finger up her furrow, inserting it deep into her cunt, and then finishing up around her clitoris.

What I was doing was very arousing to me, and I realized my cock was a lot larger now although it was still not a full erection. It still hung down and she was looking at it all the time I was doing this. I couldn't keep doing this without alarming her, so told her to sit down again and I would take advantage of being in the shower to wash as well (at least, that's what I told her).

I stood in front of her soaping my body from top to bottom including my still bigger penis running my hand up and down it as if washing the shaft. Since it was in her face, there was no question that she was looking at it. I almost lost total reason and was going to ask her to wash it for me, but instead, turned around and handing her the soap, kneeled down and asked her if she would wash my back. With no objection, she did as I asked.

I directed the water to rinse us both off, turned off the water, and helped her out of the shower stall. As I dried her off, I could see her still looking at my penis which, luckily, had not gotten fully hard yet. I stayed naked as I dried her off and got her dressed. She was unusually silent as I went through my task, so I quickly put on my boxer shorts and a T-shirt and walked her back to her bed.

Later, I put her in a wheel chair and pushed her out on her patio to enjoy the spring day. I lit up a cigarette and stood off to the side of her saying nothing. She finally said, "Well, that was different."

I told her that it certainly got her mind off the water falling on her head. She responded with, "You're right about that."

I added, "We'll have to try it again sometime."

At this point, I figured that our 'previous affair' had been only a fantasy in my mind, and I must have dreamed it. Whether it happened or didn't, I was at point zero as far as sex with her was concerned. Even though thinking I hadn't done anything untoward, I began to worry that she would tell someone. Most people would have been disgusted to hear of what I had done and considered me a pervert, but I have to repeat that I hadn't done anything other than help her take a shower. Whatever I did in the future had to be done VERY carefully if I didn't want to get into trouble. Maybe I would not do anything.

I would get calls from Anne, whom I called Mom, in the middle of the night that she had had an 'accident.' I would get up, dress, get in my car and drive the mile to her place. From the time she called me to when I was there would be about 10 minutes. Sometimes, it would be a dreary experience, but I never faulted her for these situations.

Since my weekends at home were basically at her place, my thoughts were always about her. Sometimes I was pissed that I had no life, and at other times I felt ashamed of my feelings. It became a game thinking about how I could get her back in the shower and go further. I was not, at this point, thinking about trying to fuck her. She was too fragile. It was just an exciting game that kept my mind occupied during the long hours.

She was advanced in age, but my being deprived of sex at home must have made me think about 'what if' with her. I fantasized only about what might occur if she got used to me naked in the shower with her. As I've said before, she was still a beautiful woman despite her years. My wife and I were seldom there together since she had her turn as well, not only on the weekends, but many times during the week.

Our lives had recently totally revolved around that of her mother. She called her mother 'mother', and I called her 'mom', because I also called my mother 'mother'. I guess I could have called her Anne, but didn't. I remember when I first met her and then looked at them both together. I amusingly remarked to myself that I was going with the wrong girl. So, this was not just a case of lust gone astray.

The next time I was spending a whole Saturday at Anne's place, we got into the shower argument again. I still noticed she didn't object that much this time. I had already fantasized about what I would do if in the same situation as before. We went throught the same routine of getting her undressed and on the stool in the shower.

I asked her again if she minded me getting in with her. She said it would be all right, but I think that was simply because she always agreed with everything I said. She was always a non-controversial person. But, I could see she was a little nervous, so I decided to not be blunt nor do anything that appeared to alarm her. I had long ago figured that one time 'affair' with her was a fantasy I had had in a dream even though it was so vivid in my memory.

I got out of my clothes quickly having dressed with no underwear. Anne was not as shocked this time when I entered the shower stall with her. My cock was partially engorged as before, so she probably thought I just had a huge dong. But, it was pretty thick which I've heard makes up big time for slim long cocks.

My idea was for me to get her to stand up in front of me while I sat on the stool. I was going to get her to somehow fall on my dick. It was stupid, I know, but since I was insane with lust it seemed like a beautiful plan and if I was able to pull it off... well, I had no idea what I would do. I guess I figured it wouldn't happen.

I was so sex deprived at home that this became a fun game, and made the drudgery of taking care of my mother-in-law a fun thing instead of something not to look forward to. I had made the water temperature just right, not too hot, but just warm so any touching of skin would feel good under the water.

I kneeled down and soaped her body as before, and when I asked her to stand up, I got around her and sat on the stool. I reached up and soaped her back and on down to her buttocks where I taried by running my hand between them to reach through to her front and allow my finger to penetrate her cunt. She moved a little as I did that, but never said a word.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.