Teacher's Conference
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by MsTyreeGrl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teacher's conference heats up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Susan bent over to pick up the last paperclip from the floor, then stood to survey her desk. She smiled then, at the memory of what had just transpired. Who would've guessed that this unassuming classroom would become the scene for porn-worthy sexual acts? Certainly not Susan, though if she'd known that morning that her conference with Casey Vaughn would turn so much hotter, she would've prepared a little more - maybe some perfume in a few secret places. And of course she would have foregone the plain white panties in favor of something a little racier.

But Casey hadn't seemed to mind. In fact, he was caught somewhat off guard himself. And in the end, what did her choice of underwear matter anyway? She doubted that he'd noticed much, she thought with a grin.

Now satisfied that her desk showed no sign of the fabulous fuck-fest it had been witness to, she turned toward the door, next to which hung her purse and a backpack where she kept a change of clothes and a pair of sneakers for the bike ride home.

She was startled out of her smug reverie by Lacey Collins, who had entered the room soundlessly. "Mrs. Collins! What a surprise!" exclaimed Susan.

"Miss Perkins," greeted Lacey stiffly.

"I wasn't expecting you today. How are you?"

Ignoring the latter part of the question, Lacey said, "Yes, I know I'm not supposed to be here until tomorrow, but I was hoping you'd have a few minutes to meet with me."

She didn't know Lacey all that well, but they were on friendlier terms than this was starting out, and something dropped in the pit of Susan's stomach. It was similar to that pleasant jump when one is surprised by the certainty of getting laid in relatively short order - very much as she had been when she jumped up to prevent Casey from leaving earlier - and the anticipation thereof. Only this sensation was colder. Exactly how long had Lacey been there? Had she seen anything? She wasn't quite sure how to proceed, so she walked back to her desk and took a seat behind it, taking care that her demeanor was calm and professional.

Lacey shifted, as if waiting for an invitation to sit down, and Susan decided that maybe she didn't know anything. Unwilling to believe it for certain, she tentatively offered the only other adult-sized chair in the room, and took a moment to study the woman as she moved toward it.

Tall, elegant and graceful, Lacey had endless legs, which were encased today in an impeccably tailored pantsuit. Her blazer accentuated a lean, athletic frame that was testament to the hours spent with a personal trainer, and Susan noted her high, firm breasts with appreciation and a hint of envy. Angular features, piercing blue eyes set wide under carefully shaped eyebrows, and straight, sandy blonde hair cut in a short pageboy gave her a regal appearance that intimidated women and turned men into quivering pools of testosterone.

Lacey Collins was the wife of a prominent local businessman. Their twin daughters were in her class, and Susan was a bit apprehensive about this conference. Lacey had a reputation as a hard-nose, unwilling to accept anything less than perfection where her little girls were concerned. And as the newest member of the school board, she could no doubt pose an even bigger threat if she had any idea of the events of Susan's "meeting" with Casey.

When she spoke, Lacey's words were as polished as the woman herself. "I know that Allison and Jacquelyn are adjusting just fine to the academic structure here, Miss Perkins. Your credentials as a teacher are impressive; that is why my husband and I chose to enroll them in your class. Any concerns I may have had were addressed on the telephone yesterday when I called to schedule this appointment.

"I wanted to meet with you nonetheless. I assume you know by now that I've been elected to the school board." She deliberately paused and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as if to punctuate the importance of her statement, but she did not wait for confirmation to continue. "As such, I am meeting with as many of the educators in the district as possible in order to collect comments and suggestions for the upcoming meeting." She broke then to allow Susan to speak.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.