Teacher's Conference - Cover

Teacher's Conference

Copyright© 2004 by MsTyreeGrl

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teacher's conference heats up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

The pictures were, as Casey had promised, a sight to behold. There were about fifteen in all, starting with one of the trainer standing poised between Lacey's thighs, his massive black erection in clear relief against her pale skin. Susan could practically feel Lacey's trembling anticipation. They stared hungrily into each others' eyes, expressions glazed with smoldering, impatient desire.

There were several, which must have been shot in rapid succession, of the trainer's slow entrance into Lacey's gushing pussy. By this time, their mouths were molded together in a passionate kiss. Lacey had her arms wrapped tightly around the trainer's thick neck, and his ropy, muscular arms snaked down her back, hands cupping her firm butt.

Susan stole a glance at Casey, and found him visibly aroused at the sight of the pictures. His breathing had quickened, a fresh shimmering of sweat covered his forehead, and as her eyes traveled down, over his well-sculpted body, she noted appreciatively that he had begun to harden once again.

"These are incredible, Casey," she breathed into his ear, pressing herself closer into his side. She began to writhe against him, so slowly and gently that her motions may not have been noticed, had the sensual impulses coursing between them not heightened all of his senses to a keen awareness.

He closed his eyes and nodded. "Because it's so real. I was there," he said. "I've never seen anything like it, Susan. That holier-than-thou bitch... telling you about her marital problems and acting like she's got nothing to do with them." He laughed then, continuing, "Maybe that's what makes it so hot. There I was, watching something I wasn't supposed to be seeing - which is something of a turn-on in itself. Then knowing that they knew what they were doing was taboo..." his words trailed off. Almost of it's own volition, Susan's hand had clamped over his cock and he groaned "Good God, woman! You are insatiable!"

She giggled and began stroking him.

He shook his head. "Wait, you haven't even seen the piece de resistance yet." Quickly, he scrolled through the remaining photos until he found what he was looking for. Susan gasped when he turned the camera to offer her a better view. Lacey was bent, face-down over the desk, propped on her elbows, legs spread wide to offer a perfect view of her impeccably trim pussy. It was shining with juice, and the trainer was grinning as he looked at it. His right hand, in obvious preparation to stuff the rigid cock into her, gripped its base, while his left hand rested on her back. If this were the only proof they had of Lacey's infidelity, it would have been more than enough.

Casey planted a victorious kiss on Susan's forehead. "What do you think?" he asked.

"Is that a rhetorical question?" she asked in return.

He grinned and claimed her mouth with a heated kiss, thrusting his tongue through her willing lips and teasing a circle around her tongue before abruptly breaking their contact.

"Tell me what you want to do tomorrow," he said.

She frowned slightly. "Well... I don't know. I can't seem to think straight with a naked man in my bed."

"Oh. Okay then. I guess I'll get dressed," he joked, with an exaggerated look of disappointment. He began to rise, though every part of him testified to his desire to stay.

"Uh-uh," Susan replied, grabbing his shoulders.

"Good, I didn't really want to anyway." He sank back onto the pillow. "Seriously though, tell me what you want to do, before I can't think anymore."

"What I want to do is keep you as my love slave," she intoned in a sultry phone-sex voice, then winked at him.

"Darlin'," he said with mock impatience. "I'm already your love slave. I was asking what you want to do about Lacey."

"I want her to leave me alone."

"Us," he corrected. "She fucks with my woman, she fucks with me. We're in this together now."

She studied him for a moment, smiling. "You are my hero, you know that? Okay then, I want her to leave us alone. She needs to know that this goes no further. I like your idea. I'll call her and tell her that I've given some thought to her offer, and suggest a meeting to go over some details. It should be a public place, but private enough that no one would be able to figure out what we're discussing. Maybe the mall. No one would question two women visiting in a mall, and we could find a quiet corner somewhere.

"You print a few of those pictures - the last one, especially - and stay just out of sight until she thinks she's got me where she wants me. That's when you come around the corner and casually hand her what you've got.

"But Casey," she added, as an afterthought. "What's to stop Lacey from going to the school board with that video anyway? I mean, if she knew she was going down, wouldn't she want to take someone with her?" A new sense of panic started to rise up in Susan again, and she fought to push it back.

"That's what you need to find out at the meeting. Feel her out, see if she's had a chance to make any copies yet. I'm betting that she'll want to see what your decision is before she goes to all that trouble.

"Besides," he added with a smirk, "she's too busy screwing her trainer... I doubt she's had the time."

"Of course. I'm going to get the camera from her, too. There's no way I can let her keep it."

"Right," agreed Casey. "And anyway... if she has made copies, does it really matter? I mean, think about it: all we have to do is claim bad judgment if she goes to the board. I'll take responsibility, and tell them I stopped by to invite my girl to dinner, and couldn't stop myself from taking her right there. It's mostly true anyway, so who's going to know the difference? Lacey can tell them differently, but what does her word count for anymore?"

Susan turned to look him in the eye. "Am I your girl?"

He took her face in both hands. "Listen. I've wanted you since the first day I dropped Cole off at school. Now that I finally got you, I'm not letting you go anytime soon. Damn right you're my girl."

Susan was sorry she'd ever thought chivalry was dead. He was quickly proving himself to be her white knight, and she told him so, studying him seriously. The scene in the restaurant was almost funny now, she realized. All the time she was pouring her heart out, getting angry with him for eating his dinner so nonchalantly, when he already knew just what to do. She hoped she wasn't being premature in feeling so lucky to have found this man. Something told her she wasn't.

"What about Bruce?" Casey wondered.

A slight frown wrinkled Susan's forehead. "I don't know, what about Bruce?"

"I think it's time to let him in on this, don't you?"

"Do we have to go that far?" Susan asked, slightly conscience-stricken. Self defense was one thing; ruining someone's life was altogether another.

"Susan," her name was a one word reprimand. "What's the use of showing her the pictures and leaving it at that? How is she going to know that her game is up unless we tell Bruce? If we don't, she could easily find a way to wiggle out of this. There's no payback in that."

She sighed. "You're right. Well, you know him better than I do - what's the best way to tell him?"

"I'll call him in the morning, tell him I have some urgent information for him, and that I need to see him as quickly as possible. You arrange to meet with Lacey in the afternoon, so we can be sure we have plenty of time."

"That sounds like a good plan. What do we do if he can't see you?"

"He will. I'll make sure of it. If nothing else, I can come right out and tell him I've got what he's been looking for with regard to his wife." He looked down at Susan's hand, which had been reverently stroking his hard-on. It had gradually stiffened until it throbbed with an exquisite pain.

"Now kiss me, pretty lady," he ordered. "You've been driving me crazy, doing that."

Susan leaned toward him and kissed him fiercely, pushing him back on the pillows with a gentle force. She mounted him quickly, and guided his rod to her sweet little hole, teasing the tip in and out, eliciting a deep groan from him.

She broke the kiss, abruptly sitting up and sliding down onto his thick cock, undulating in slow, exaggerated circles. He thrusted upwards and ground his hips with hers, lost in a liquid pleasure. He reached up to cup her breasts with adoring hands, pinching their nipples to taut peaks atop the lush, warm flesh.

A sound that was neither a sigh nor a moan escaped Susan and she increased her pace, riding him at full gallop toward a shuddering, blissful climax.

...

Susan and Casey fell into a deep, satisfied sleep in each others' arms and when she awoke to find him staring at her with a serene expression, she knew she had the full strength to face this day. In the shower, he massaged soap over her body, erasing her fears altogether. They explored each other until the frigid water forced them out of the shower and they dried off and dressed. He left then to go home and print the photos, leaving her with an empty pit in her stomach. Incredible, she thought, how she missed him already.

She made a pot of coffee, then carefully applied a tasteful layer of makeup, and went to the phone to call Lacey. Surprised to find her hands shaking as she picked up the telephone, she took another gulp of coffee before dialing. The caffeine calmed the nervousness that she thought Casey had completely put to rest, and her voice when Lacey answered was level and cool.

They arranged to meet near the food court of the mall. On a Saturday, the lunch rush could be unpredictable, but Susan figured that most of the crowd would disperse by two o'clock, and those left by then would likely be the teenagers, who were, by nature, too preoccupied with their own soap operas to pay much attention to anything unfolding outside their direct line of vision.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.