Cindy - Cover

Cindy

Copyright© 2004 by Lekhiket

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A true tale of how a young wife and mother seeking sexual fulfillment outside marriage discovers an unexpected aspect to her own sexuality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   Oral Sex  

Cindy and Gene settled into a routine where they saw each other once or twice a week, sometimes for lunch, sometimes at a school meeting, sometimes at a restaurant. They had to find time to meet without disrupting their daily family routines. Usually they would talk for a while, Gene would feel her up until she was hot, then Cindy would suck Gene off. Usually she got off as well, but not always. They did not dare to meet at their homes; there was too great a chance somebody would start asking questions. Gene could have arranged a hotel or motel if he had wanted to, but he didn't. He enjoyed having Cindy suck him off in unusual places, or even in the car. He liked having Cindy a little off balance and under his control. Cindy thought it was exciting, although sometimes uncomfortable. She would have preferred a bed, but whatever Gene wanted, she would do.

After several weeks of this kind of sex play, Gene found place downtown where they could get a little more serious. There were several floors in Gene's office tower that were deserted. A large company had moved out of the building, and due to the configuration and poor condition of the offices, a new tenant had not yet been found. Someone was going to have to spend a lot of money renovating that space, and so far, there were no takers. Gene found an unlocked door that opened into the interior corridor, and he roamed through the deserted offices, finding many more unlocked areas. It was a little dusty, but otherwise, it was a perfect spot for a lunch hour fuck.

Gene had Cindy meet him for lunch nearby a few days later, and after quickly consuming some sandwiches, Gene escorted her to the deserted office space. Without saying anything to her, he led her by the hand through the dark maze of deserted rooms to an office that was far from the elevators, and still had a desk in it. There were no lights, only filtered daylight from the dirty window. Gene closed the door, locked it, and told Cindy to take off her clothes.

Cindy was surprised. Gene hadn't given any hints that he had planned anything today, and she had to be back a work in half an hour. On the other hand, it really turned Cindy on when Gene ordered her around, and she loved the rough feel of his hands on her body. She hadn't worn underwear today because she was going to be with Gene, but all she had expected was a few clandestine caresses. Gene repeated his demand, looking deep into her eyes. After a long moment of stunned silence, Cindy slipped off her jacket, and Gene took it from her and placed it on the carpet. She stepped out of her shoes, unzipped her skirt, let it fall, and then rapidly unbuttoned her blouse. When she got that off, she pulled her slip over her head, and she was naked. The air was not cold, but she had goose bumps all over, and her nipples were tight and hard. Gene thought Cindy was in pretty good shape for a 37 year old mother of two: tall, blond, and broad shouldered, with with shapely breasts and only a hint of heaviness around her hips. Gene said nothing, but pulled down his zipper.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.