Cindy - Cover

Cindy

Copyright© 2004 by Lekhiket

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A true tale of how a young wife and mother seeking sexual fulfillment outside marriage discovers an unexpected aspect to her own sexuality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   Oral Sex  

Cindy awoke to the sounds of the other campers stirring in the tents all around her. She must have eventually slept for a little while, although it seemed like she never went to sleep. Last night she had wanted a sexual adventure, and she had certainly gotten one, just not what she had been expecting.

She needed to pee, which meant getting out of her warm sleeping bag, out of her warm tent, and walking 50 yards to the bathroom. She had slept in her clothes, so getting up wasn't too bad, but the crude bathroom was the worst part of camping, as far as she was concerned. The toilet seat was ice cold, but at least she didn't have to wait for it. She washed her hands and face in cold water. By the time she got back to her tent, her son had gotten up and out, so she crawled into the tent to change into some clean clothes and get presentable. She hadn't packed camping clothes with sex appeal in mind, but she picked out what she thought she would look the best in: a blue jean skirt and a sleeveless orange top. She peeled off her clothes, and was briefly naked in the nylon tent, which felt a little strange with people walking and talking right next to it. The chilly air made her have goose bumps all over, which reminded her of her experience in the woods last night with Gene. She hurriedly put on the clean clothes, with no underwear, and slipped on a jacket against the chill. Her hair was a mess, but she did what she could with a brush, and then emerged from the tent into the campground.

Someone had started a fire, and the kids were all standing around the fire trying to get warm. Parents had started cooking breakfast, and the scents of wood smoke and frying bacon filled the air. There was no sign of Gene. Everyone would be packing up and going home after breakfast, so she turned her mind to the car ride home. Cindy and her son had ridden up to camp with some other parents and kids. She knew Gene and his son had driven up by themselves. Using a few subtle suggestions to the boys, Cindy soon had her son, Gene's son, and two other boys thinking that it would be a great idea for them to all ride back home together, and asking their parents if they could. That would mean that Cindy would have to ride home with Gene. He showed up about that time, and told his son that was fine with him if it was OK with Cindy. Gene smiled at Cindy, and walked away.

Gene was thinking that Cindy looked good in that blue jean skirt, and he was wondering if she had anything on under it. He had been a little worried about how she would react to the force he had used the night before, but now he knew he had been right about her. She wanted him, and this morning she was asking for more. Cindy had gotten everything arranged to ride back to the city alone with him before he had even gotten out of his tent. And based on her lack of underwear yesterday, he was pretty sure she wouldn't be wearing any today.

Cindy told herself that she and Gene needed to talk. A lot. She wanted to tell him how unhappy she was in her marriage. She wanted to affirm that he was still attracted to her, and to find out whether this was a one time fling or whether there was a future in it for them as a couple. Her mind was wanting to find a way out of her marriage and back to some kind of happiness and satisfaction. Her body was telling her things too, but her mind wasn't listening to her body at that moment.

All the parents got breakfast prepared, eaten, cleaned up, tents down, and the cars packed. The kids ran around in all directions, but one by one the car doors slammed and people drove away. As their children drove off in another car, Cindy and Gene found themselves alone in his SUV. They had to pick up their kids back at the school in less than two hours, so they couldn't stop long on the way back, but they would have the drive to the city all to themselves.

Gene intentionally drove slowly so that all the other parents got ahead of them on the road. Cindy was all smiles and was radiating sex appeal. It was going to be difficult for him to drive and play around with her, but he decided to keep his eyes on the road and see what he could find out by feel. Ignoring her chatter, Gene reached across the console, slipped his right hand under her blouse until he could feel her bare breasts, and briefly carressed them. She stopped talking and just sort of purred, holding his hand tightly against her breast. Dropping his hand to her left thigh, Gene moved it up under her skirt until he could feel hair and bare skin. No panties, as he suspected. She was openly declaring herself available to him. It was going to be an interesting drive home.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.