Sylvia Submits - Cover

Sylvia Submits

Copyright© 2004 by Rod Ramsey

Part 2

Lesbian BDSM Sex Story: Part 2 - A young woman visits a bondage shop for the first time. While there she allows herself to be bound and used.

Caution: This Lesbian BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Light Bond  

As soon as she woke the following morning, Sylvia knew she had to return to the shop where Kim worked. She had awakened from a dream in which she was tied to a bed, eating Kim's pussy while a unknown man fucked her relentlessly. The alarm clock sounding woke her before she could see his face. With the memory of the dream fresh in her mind, she decided she would submit to whatever Kim demanded of her today.

She got up and prepared for school, carefully shaving her legs and trimming her pubic hair. She picked out the shortest uniform skirt that Saint Augustine's Academy would allow. Today was the last of her finals and the last real day of school. Tomorrow would be spent signing yearbooks and doing the practice for that night's graduation. As she left she told her mom she would be late getting home tonight and not to worry.

Her classes dragged on and it seemed the day would never end. Everything reminded her of what she planned for after class and her panties stayed damp the whole day. As classes ended she hurried out of the school, heading for the shop, eager to once more please Kim. She stopped at the diner on the corner, using the restroom to remove her bra, tying the white uniform blouse below her small breasts.


"Well hello there," Kim said as Sylvia entered the shop. "Don't you look like the sexiest little schoolgirl."

"Thank you Kim," she replied, dropping her bookbag to the floor and spinning around. "I wore this just for you."

"You did?" Kim replied. "So you want more do you?"

"Yes I do," she replied.

"Call me Mistress then."

"Yes Mistress," she responded, feigning a pout and batting her eyes.

"Tell me what you want little girl."

"I want you to tie me up, Mistress."

"Come over here and kneel in front of me," Kim said pointing to the floor in front of her.

Sylvia quickly moved to kneel at Kim's feet. She restrained herself from bending down to kiss the dark haired woman's feet. Kim ran her hands through Sylvia's hair, tipping the girl's head back.

"Will you please me with your mouth if I agree to tie you up, little subby girl?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress," Sylvia said, her mouth watering with desire to taste Kim's pussy.

Sylvia bent forward as Kim lifted her skirt, revealing her naked pussy to the girl's gaze. Sylvia stuck out her tongue and licked the length of Kim's pussy as the older girl took a tiny step forward to settle her pussy on the willing girl's face. Sylvia felt her own juices really start to flow as she flicked her tongue over Kim's clit. Kissing and licking, she savored the taste of pussy. Her hands started rubbing Kim's legs, working their way higher up her thighs. Kim tapped her on the head and tilted her head back by her ponytail.

"Put your hands behind your back," she instructed. "I want you to use just your mouth to get me off."

"Yes Mistress," she replied, complying with Kim's orders.

With her hands clasped behind her back, she returned to licking Kim's pussy. She could feel the juices coating her face and beginning to trail down her chin. Sylvia allowed herself to get lost in the joy of pleasing Kim, her focus on teasing her mistress and hearing the moans coming from above. She barely felt Kim's hands as they gripped her hair, pulling her mouth tight to the woman's pussy. Her only acknowledgment to Kim's orgasm was to increase the speed of her tongue across Kim's clit and her sucking of the fluids flowing freely out of her pussy.

Reluctantly she allowed her mouth to be pulled from Kim's pussy. Standing as Kim pulled her up, gently by the hair. As Kim kissed her lips, the woman's tongue entered her mouth as their lips met.

Breaking the kiss Kim asked, "Did you enjoy that little girl?"

"Yes Mistress," Sylvia replied, as Kim reached down to cup her ass.

"Such a good girl," Kim said, stepping back.

Kim slid her hands up over Sylvia's stomach, the girl trembling slightly as Kim's hands reached her tits. She felt the warmth of the touch through her blouse as Kim flicked her fingers across her nipples. Sylvia closed her eyes and arched her back, presenting her tits to Kim's touch, the sensation sending goose bumps down her spine.

"Let's see those tits," Kim said.

As she reached for the knot in the blouse the door chime sounded and Kim pulled away.

"Shit!" Kim said. "I forgot to lock the damn door. Go in the back room and wait for me, Sylvia."

"Yes Mistress," she replied, kissing Kim then heading for the door to the back room.


Once in the back room, Sylvia slipped off her blouse, hanging it on a shelf support. She rubbed her fingers across her hard nipples, enjoying the sensation as she started to wander through the storeroom once more. Her eyes fell on the bench where she had experienced her first real taste of bondage, the memory giving her chills and making her already soaked pussy even wetter. She resisted the urge to strip off her skirt and panties, to lay naked on the bench once more. Instead she continued to look around, her gaze falling on a set of leather cuffs and a hood laying on the workbench. Did she dare to put them on? Would Kim be mad if she did so with out permission? She picked up one of the cuffs, tentatively placing it around her wrist, not daring to fasten the bright brass buckle.

Picking up the hood she examined it carefully, the eyes surrounded by snaps for a cover, the mouth an oval with no visible way of closing it off. Turning it over she found a hole just above the top of the laces that would be perfect for her ponytail to fit through. Movement by the door caused her to look up to see Kim standing there with a smile on her face.

"Go ahead and put it on if you want Little Girl," she said, picking up Sylvia's blouse and walking over to the girl.

"May I?" Sylvia asked.

"Sure. Remember, I'll let you go anytime you ask."

Sylvia lifted the hood to her head, tilting it forward to slip the black leather over it. Her hands trembled with nervous anticipation as she slid it down, the cool leather caressing her cheeks. Kim moved behind her to slip her long brown hair through the hole.

"How does that feel?" Kim asked.

"A little weird," she replied. "Your voice is muffled and I can hardly see."

"I'm going to pull the laces snug. Let me know if they get to tight or it starts to pinch anywhere."

Sylvia stood there, feeling the hood snug down on her face and head. She didn't even realize she had let her hand stray to the front of her skirt and press in against her pussy until Kim took her wrists, pulling her hands behind her back.

"No playing with yourself, Little Girl," she admonished. After finishing securing the hood, Kim picked up Sylvia's blouse and held it out for her. "Let's put your blouse back on for a while shall we. I have an idea and don't want you too exposed," she said as Sylvia slipped her arms into the sleeves.

Kim pulled the opening over Sylvia's breasts, just covering the nipples but leaving it undone. She then picked up one of the wrist cuffs, holding it out for Sylvia's wrist. Sylvia meekly held out her arm, letting Kim secure first the one then the other wrist. She stood there getting used to the feel of the hood and cuffs while Kim rummaged in a box for something.

"Ah. Here we go," Kim said turning to Sylvia. "This should fit nicely."

Kim returned to Sylvia's side holding a black leather strap in her hand. Sylvia looked at it, trying to figure out what it was. Kim had brought it to her neck before she realized that it was a collar of some kind. Kim kissed the girl on the lips, through the hole in the hood after fastening the collar around her neck.

"Oh, God you look so sexy like that," she said.

"Thank you Mistress," Sylvia replied. "My panties are soaked from just the thought of what you're doing to me."

"Good," Kim responded, sticking out her tongue and tracing it along Sylvia's lips. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Come on," Kim replied, taking Sylvia by the collar and leading her to the front of the store.

Sylvia let herself be led out, standing patiently as Kim unlocked the door to a cell like room to the side of the counter. Kim led her to the center of the cell then turned her around, facing out into the store. She took one of Sylvia's wrists and secured it to a ring on the wall before Sylvia could react.

"Mistress, I don't think I want to do this," she complained. "People will be able to see me."

"That's the idea Little Girl. But there's a curtain I can pull so only special friends can get to look at your body," Kim replied. "Besides, you're still clothed and with the hood no one will recognize you."

"I'm still scared. Please don't let anyone see me," she begged.

"Okay. For now I'll pull the curtain whenever someone comes in," Kim replied as she finished securing the second wrist to the opposite side of the cell.

"Thank you Mistress," Sylvia said, testing the bonds she found herself in.

Kim left the cell, going to the counter then returning with a long white feather. Her smile made Sylvia shiver with anticipation, knowing there was no escape from Kim's attack. Kim started with tracing the tip of the feather horizontally on her neck, along the small strip of bare skin between the hood and the collar. Sylvia giggled and tried to twist away as the feather drifted down between her breasts. The twisting action did nothing to dissuade Kim, only serving to expose Sylvia's nipples to her attack. Kim let Sylvia squirm and twist as the feather tickled her breasts and stomach. Giggling and moaning from the attack, she realized her nipples were rock hard as the feather continued to brush against them. Sylvia could feel the wetness starting to leak down her thighs.

Kim broke off the attack when the door chime indicated a customer. She shut the cell door with a clang, then pulled the curtain closed. A frustrated Sylvia found herself chained in a darkened cell, her breathing coming in shallow gasps as she tried to get it under control.

She could barely hear the voices from the other side of the closed curtain. A man talking to Kim about riding leathers and a custom seat for his hog, amongst other things. Sylvia had just realized that they were talking about motorcycles when the man finished his business and left. Kim returned a minute later, this time holding a small whip in one hand and a bright metal vibrator in the other.

"Are you ready for part two, Little Girl?" she asked.

Sylvia couldn't pull her eyes off the whip, "Please don't hurt me," she replied quietly a slight tremble in her voice.

"It won't hurt too much," Kim replied. "I promise. Just call for 'Mercy' if it get's too intense."

Sylvia tried to watch as Kim ducked under her arm and stepped behind her, the restraints making it difficult. She could feel Kim begin to run the vibrator over her shoulders and down her back. Kim's free hand lifted her skirt from behind. She wiggled her bottom as Kim's hand slid over her panty clad ass, squeezing her asscheeks.

"Naughty girl," Kim said. "Slave girl's don't get to wear panties. I'll have to punish you for that. Bring your legs together and let's get them off."

Sylvia did as she was told, feeling Kim grip her panties and pull them down. She dutifully stepped out of them as they reached the floor. Kim was holding her skirt up with one hand, as she felt the vibrator touch her again. Starting below the knee, Kim slowly brought it up to touch Sylvia's ass. Without being told she spread her legs, giving Kim access to her pussy. Kim teased the vibrator over Sylvia's pussy and ass, making her squirm. She tried to lower herself onto the vibrating toy as Kim ran it over her cunt.

"Not so fast," Kim said pulling the vibrator away. "You still need to be punished. What word do you use if it gets to bad?"

"Mercy, Mistress," Sylvia replied hoping she wouldn't need to use it.

"That's right," Kim replied.

The sting of the whip surprised her, causing Sylvia to yelp in pain. The second blow was lighter and landed just above the first one. Sylvia clamped her mouth shut as the whip landed for a third time, determined not to cry out. She felt the blows landing on her butt and thighs. Kim paused and ordered her to spread her legs as far apart as she could. Fearfully she complied, worried that Kim would start whipping her drenched pussy. Four swats on the inside of each thigh and then another pause.

The vibrator touching the top of her ass crack brought a moan to her lips. She felt the cold metal as Kim moved it down, over her asshole and onto her pussy. The sensation of her burning ass and the vibrator touching her clit surprised her by causing a mild orgasm. She knew it was only a prelude to a much bigger one that was building as Kim slid the smooth vibrating metal into her pussy.

"Damn, always the interruptions," Kim said as the door chimed once again.

Sylvia cried out in frustration as Kim pulled the vibrator from her pussy. "Lock the door Mistress. I was so close," she begged as Kim exited the cell.

Standing in the gloom, Sylvia could feel the wetness on her pussy lips cooling. She dared not bring her legs together in fear of displeasing Kim. The voice from the other side of the curtain this time sounded like a woman's. After few minutes, Kim pulled back the edge of the curtain to look in on her. She tried smiling through the mask, it's mouth hole restricting the movement.

"How are you doing, Little Girl?" Kim asked.

"Frustrated Mistress," Sylvia replied.

"Oh, poor baby. I have a request," Kim said. "One of my dearest friends is here and would like to take a look at you."

"No Mistress. Please don't let anyone else see me," Sylvia replied.

"I won't let her touch you. She just wants a quick peek at your luscious body," Kim responded. "I'll make it worth your while if you let me."

Sylvia was torn, the thought of being seen in this predicament exciting and frightening her at the same time. She decided to trust Kim and nodded her head in consent. Kim pulled the curtain aside to reveal Sylvia to the woman outside the cell. Sylvia almost cried out with renewed fear. The woman standing on the other side of the counter was Mrs. Jensen, one of the English teachers from her school.

"My, my," she said. "Is this one of my girls or did you find the schoolgirl uniform at a thrift shop?

"I think she's one of yours," Kim answered.

"She looks yummy," Mrs. Jensen said. "What did you say her name was?"

"Now Anne, I'm not going to tell you that," Kim answered.

"Well, knowing you it's one of my Seniors. So there isn't any time left for me to molest her at school anyway. I would dearly love to whip those lovely tits though."

Anne Jensen watched Sylvia as Kim unlocked the cell door. She walked up to Sylvia and pinched her nipples. Sylvia resisted the urge to cry out as Kim played with her tits in front of her teacher. Kim smiled at her then returned to the front of the store, pulling the curtain closed behind her. Sylvia relaxed in her bonds, letting out the breath she didn't know she had been holding.

Kim returned a minute later, holding the butterfly vibrator from yesterday's session. "The store's closed and we can have some fun," she said as she kneeled in front of Sylvia. Kim loosened the fasteners on Sylvia's skirt, letting the material slip down her legs. Sylvia watched as Kim lifted the butterfly vibrator to her clit, fastening it around her waist. The buzz of the unit on her body causing her to moan. Kim stood up holding the small whip she had used on Sylvia's ass earlier.

"You like that don't you?" Kim asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Was that one of your teachers?" Kim asked, swinging the whip to softly land on Sylvia's chest.

"Yes, Mistress," Sylvia replied. "Mrs. Jensen, our English teacher."

Kim swung the whip again, "Did you know she was a Dom?"

Sylvia winced in pain before answering, "No Mistress."

Sylvia could feel the heat and pain building as Kim swung the whip lightly several times, working the strands over her breasts. The combined assault on her breasts and the vibrator working her clit caused Sylvia's climax to again take her by surprise. She cried out in a loud scream as the sensations washed over her body. Her legs gave out when Kim swung the whip in an underhand arc, striking her directly on her pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.