First Wife - Cover

First Wife

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I had just replaced my broken flat bed a4 scanner with a small a6 one but this time it came with a built in transparency and negative light. So when I was in the attic replacing the Christmas decoration, I looked around and found the big cardboard box with all my holiday pictures in and brought it down. Forgotten at the bottom of the box was an a4 envelope containing a dozen or so very early picture of my 1st wife, taken within months of meeting her, so she would be about 17.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   Masturbation   .

I had just replaced my broken flat bed a4 scanner with a small a6 one but this time it came with a built in transparency and negative light. So when I was in the attic replacing the Christmas decoration, I looked around and found the big cardboard box with all my holiday pictures in and brought it down. Forgotten at the bottom of the box was an a4 envelope containing a dozen or so very early picture of my 1st wife, taken within months of meeting her, so she would be about 17.

Because of these and other pictures that I have found lately, I have thought more about my first wife over the last few weeks than over the previous 20 years. I've been thinking back to when we first met and it strange that almost everything we did back then was wild and exciting because mainly, I expect it was all new to both of us. I can't remember the last time my cock became super hard with a simple one on one sexual encounter. I'm afraid I can't get the chronological timing right but here goes.

TIT FUCKS.

As I have said in other memoirs, my first wife just love giving tit fucks well this all started when we were courting. I was driving a Mini at the time, which for anyone who ever owned one will remember that there wasn't a lot of room in either the back seats or the front. What we did was that she would strip off to the waist so I could get at her superb tits while using my fingers to get her off to a nice orgasm. After she had come I would get astride her, we would usually do this on the front passenger seat and stick my hard cock between her perfect globes. She would push them around me and I would spunk all over her in no time.

DRIVING LEASONS

Sometime after we had met she wanted to learn to drive. I was a bit hesitant about letting her use my car but I relented on proviso that she drove without her bra on. Even in those early stages of our relationship I was pushing her to be sexier. After we had finished the lesson I would sometimes request that she undo the buttons of her top while I drove her home. I can remember that on at least one occasion I drove her home with her blouse pulled open to reveal her tits to the world. True it was dark and I don't expect nobody saw her but it was bloody sexy at the time.

STRIP POKER

We were away somewhere on holiday with her younger brother and his long-standing girlfriend whom he later married. It was a wet afternoon and we were all at bit pissed off and getting drunk although thinking back I don't think either he or his girlfriend would be old enough to drink at the time. Someone, possible me suggested a game of cards and this soon turned into strip poker. I can remember us arguing about how many articles of clothes each could wear at the start and when the game would be considered over. I forget the outcome about clothes but it was decided that the game would be over when the first player became naked. As it happened it was his girlfriend who pulled down her little white knickers to be the first to be naked but for about 20 minutes my ex was bare breasted before her brother. I don't know if it was that or the sight of his girlfriend naked body that makes that day so memorable.

HAIR CUT

In those early years I never had enough money for me to afford a proper hair cut so she would do it for me. One time she had just finished her bath and decided to trim her own fringe so with just a towel slung over her shoulders she ran the scissors along her forehead. Once she had done hers she decided to do mine too and that set a trend. The next time she offered to cut my hair I insisted that she take her top off and do it bare breasted. From then on and all through our marriage she would always do this. One such time sticks out in my memory, we were not yet married at the time and we were around her mother's house. She had just finished cutting my hair when her brother came home. She quickly pulled her top on before he entered the room. On seeing what we were doing he promptly requested a hair cut of his own. She agreed at once and they both disappeared upstairs to his bedroom leaving me alone to finish drinking my tea. Once I had I needed to go to the bathroom, which in that house was upstairs. After relieving myself I could hear laughter and giggling coming from his room. The door wasn't quite closed and through the jam I could just make out their two figures. He was sitting on a stool while she moved around him cutting his hair. Just what you would expect except she had taken her top off again just like she had with me. As I watched she moved back to the front after finishing the back and he lifted a hand and made a grab for her tits, she just giggled and swotted his hand away with the scissors. What brought all this about I have no idea, perhaps he saw us through the window and commented on it or perhaps she mentioned it to him that she had been cutting my hair topless. But however there she was, dressed in just her tight jeans, her bust beautifully bare inches in front or her brother's face. I know one thing I had a bonner so hard that it hurt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.