Fantasies Do Come True - Cover

Fantasies Do Come True

Copyright© 2004 by GodAreis

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two friends online finally meet after awhile of falling in love thru chat. They have an interesting first meeting, plus loose their virginities to each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Our First Meeting (Day One)

Finally the fateful day came to pass. We had been chatting for a long tortures year. I was on a Scuba Trip to West Palm (I am from Tampa area), so I made my schedule to last an extra day so I could spend with my sexy Syn. I spent my mornings in the water, and my nights in her arms. But you guys don't want to hear about my dives; you want Syn (You and me both).

1pm

I showed up in West Palm early Thursday afternoon, but she didn't get off work for a few hours. The plan was for her to meet me after she got off work. I checked into my room, made sure it was one with a good size bed, and took a quick shower from the long drive. I had like 2-3 hours before she would show up, so after the shower I placed some candles around the room and set up some romantic music.

3:30pm

I ordered room service, and requested some wine and a few pleasantries. They brought me a nice bottle of White Zinfandel, some fruit, and some whip cream. You can imagine where that whip cream will be used. All of a sudden I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and my jaw dropped. Standing at the door in a black tight top and tight leather pants was the most amazing beauty I have ever had the privilege of meeting in person. She had this lustful look on her face that seemed to say let me in screw me silly (All in due time).

We sat down on the couch for awhile and sipped the wine and just talked about my drive and her day at work. I think we were just nervous since it was our first time meeting. We held hands while drinking and talking. Next thing I knew she was laying up against me in my arms, her back to my chest. Her hair smelled like French Vanilla, I knew the smell was her hair since the candles I lit were Candy Apple.

4pm

Syn was real tense after a long day at work; she deals with pre-school kids all day long. So I slowly started massaging her shoulders and lower back. Shortly she lay down on her stomach and asked me to raise her shirt so I could massage her back directly. I wasn't going to turn her down. I slowly massaged her lower back and worked my way up. Now you must know something before I go on, I use pressure points in my massages. She was putty in my hands. I whispered in her ear when she seemed completely relaxed: "Do you remember our conversations online about me giving you a massage?" She admitted she had and said she would love it.

I slowly took her shirt off and noticed her bra was made of black see-thru lace. While she was still on her stomach I then slowly rubbed her back from the base of her neck to her waist. I couldn't help myself and just kissed her on the nap of her neck, she gave out a low purr from that. I slowly kissed down her back, have to make the girl squirm a little bit, and then unbuckled her bra and took it off her. She begged me not to stop the attention I was giving her. I took the tips of my fingers and gently ran them down her spine and back up. After about 10 minutes of using my fingers on her back I turned her over on her back. Staring up in the air right in front of me was the sweetest looking breasts a guy can ever see or imagine. Her aureoles were the size of half dollars, with her tits a perfect shade of pink. I started my starting from her neck and massaging my way down her chest until those perfect breasts. Yes I am a breast man. I slowly kissed between her heavenly valley and slowly licked my way up the side of her right breast and sucked a nipple into my mouth. She gave a guttural moan and pulled my head into her breast.

I took a hand and started tweaking her left nipple while sucking hard on her right one. Her breathing was irregular and she had her eyes closed. She was yelling: "OOOOOHHHH GGGGGOOOODDDD, THAT FEELS SO GOOD... MORE PLEASE MORE!!!!!" Who was I to ignore her request? I bit her right nipple and pinch hard on her left. She was squirming all over the place and stopped dead. Her breathing was slowly coming back to normal. Finally she opened her eyes and said that she had an orgasm from just me playing with her breasts. I asked her if she wanted to wait a few or for me to keep going? She said she would kill me if I stopped now. I love a woman who knows what she wants.

5pm

I slowly undid her jeans and pulled her jeans off. There was a very damp spot on her panties. I pulled her jeans all the way off after kicking her sandals off. She was a dream just laying there in just her panties, which happen to match the earlier discarded bra (except for the wet spot of course). I took her panties off and had her role back on her stomach. She looked so divine laying there nude.

I slowly kissed my way down from her neck to the base of her tailbone. Basically doing with my lips what I did with my fingers just a little while ago. She was purring from her content. She almost jumped when I stuck my tongue on her tailbone and licked my way back up. Just to give her Goosebumps, I gently blew back down along where I licked her. As an extra kick I bit lightly on her butt. I repeatedly did this for several minutes then I turned her back over.

Once I had her back on her back, I gave her a kiss on the lips. She kissed me back while holding on to my neck. I slowly kissed her on her forehead and then her ear. I whispered that I want to massage lower, all I got was a groan. I slowly rubbed my hands down her sides and towards her legs. I got between her legs and just lightly ran my fingertips up her legs and stopped dead right before her pussy. I did this on both legs for a few minutes getting whimpers and groans from her each time I stopped. Torture can be FUN. Finally I started rubbing above her navel and slowly worked my way down. She was turned on and frustrated by now that her clit was well exposed and very red. I took my finger and lightly grazed her clit and she jumped like a rocket. I worked lower and delved a finger into her pussy where she was very much lubricated.

I added one more finger into her and used my other hand to place a finger in her ass. She was writhing like crazy after I also started licking her clit. In no time she came like crazy and had Orgasm among Orgasm. Wonder if it was because I never let up while she was Cumming? She finally begged and pleaded for me to stop after she came like 5 times. I thought then would be a good chance to let her breathe and maybe get something to eat.

6pm

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.