Fantasies Do Come True - Cover

Fantasies Do Come True

Copyright© 2004 by GodAreis

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two friends online finally meet after awhile of falling in love thru chat. They have an interesting first meeting, plus loose their virginities to each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Our First Meeting (Day Four & Five - Last Days)

This morning I woke up with a weird feeling, seemed like something hot but wet. I finally opened my eyes and looked down to Syn was giving me one hell of a morning blowjob. I couldn't help but moan from the suction she was using on me. She certainly knew what she was doing. It did not take her long to make me cum down her throat.

I gave her a quick hug and then jumped into the shower for my dive. I told her I would be right back after the dive and we would spend the rest of my time here together. I grabbed some food and headed out the door for the dive. It was a bright sunny day and the seas were perfect. There was this new girl on the dive that could only make the last day. She was gorgeous.

I had the great pleasure of having her as my dive buddy. She wore the tiniest of bikinis and her Buoyancy Compensator Device (BCD) helped emphasis her voluptuous breasts. She was a gorgeous blonde at 5'5", blazing blue eyes, a nice tight ass, and 38D breasts. While sitting on the boat to the dive I found her name to be Angel. She was very energetic and very talkative, she went as far as telling me how she was supposed be joined by her partner but she bailed out. The conversation went on to her telling me she was very much bisexual.

She told me she loved having a delicious wet pussy to suck on while having a long hard cock inside her love channel. I was getting real hard from looking at her and hearing her descriptions. When we got in the water she swam underneath me and started rubbing my cock thru my trunks. This girl was something else. To make matters worse when we got to about 86ft deep, she pulled her bikini bottoms down and showed me she was shaved bald. Her teasing under water was definitely interesting. At one point when no one seemed to be around she wrote on her underwater writing board that she wanted me now.

I just nodded my head to affirm a yes, and she took her regulator out of her mouth and gave a big grin. I pulled my regulator out of my mouth and went to kiss her. The little minx snaked her tongue into my mouth and kissed me hard. Who knew kissing under water would be so extreme. She slipped her hand into my trunks and started stroking me very lightly. I slid her bottoms to the side and started rubbing her clit with one finger sawing in and out of her. We put our regulators back in our mouths to get some air and then we placed my cock at the entrance to her love hole. She took me in one stroke and I could hear her moan thru her regulator, she took the regulator out of her mouth and pulled mine out so she could kiss me again. I have always wondered how sex would be underwater, but this was past my expectations. We both came to a simultaneous orgasm. We grabbed our regulators back and then headed back to the surface to see how far off the boat we traveled and to make sure we had enough air to get back to the boat.

When we got to the surface, we were surprised to find out that we were not far from the boat, and since the seas were calm we could easily swim back to the boat. I let her get back on the boat first, nice part about this was I got a good look at her tight ass. She helped me get back on my boat. I swore I didn't take any pictures with my camera since I was too into Angel, but my camera showed some pictures taken. We had one more dive left and a few pictures left, so I would save them for the next dive. We were the first ones back to the boat, so we went below deck t dry off. She went to use the bathroom and dragged me with her. She quickly pulled my trunks down and pulled me inside her. She was great above water too.

She was so hot inside that it seemed my cock was on fire. She grabbed me around the neck and bounced up and down as hard and fast as she could. Seeing her breasts bounce so much out of the water was a great sight. She seemed to have very sensitive breasts, because when I started tweaking them and kissing them she went faster on me. She moaned my name and said she wanted me to cum inside her. I was very willing to oblige her. We just held each other after our orgasms.

When we got cleaned up and topside, more divers were back from their dive. We quickly changed our rigs and sat down just holding hands and talking about our love of diving and trivial stuff like that 'til our next dive spot. I told her about how I met this girl named Syn online and how she is staying with me while I am in town. She told me that she loved the description of Syn and would love to meet her. My first thought would be to get Syn back for bringing the guy over yesterday. I called Syn up real quick on my cell and asked her if she had any more surprises for me, and she said no that it would just be us tonight. My mind ran in to fast gear and I told her I wanted her to be on the bed with no clothes on when I get back and she readily agreed.

I quickly got off the cell with her since it was time for the second dive. Angel and I went in first in case we ran out of air again. When we got down to a depth we wanted I quickly unbuckled her BCD and pulled down her bikini top and took a picture with my camera. We quickly reattached her BCD when I was done. She pulled down her bottoms and reinserted my cock inside her and took another picture of us. When we were done with our naughty fun, we did our dive holding hands and I got a few pictures of some awesome reefs and other marine life. We actually ended up staying down longer than anyone else, probably since we didn't go that deep.

When we got back to the boat, I hooked up our equipment while she went to dry off. When I got done and went below deck to check on Angel she just came out of the bathroom. She pulled me to the side and opened up the long jacket she was wearing to show me she had nothing underneath. She said she had her roommate drop her off so she doesn't need to worry about a vehicle and was ready to go with me to meet up with Syn. We stopped off at a 1-hour photo place to get my film developed. While we waited we got some food for dinner, and then picked up our film. The film clerk had a big smile on his face when he handed the package over.

We sat in the van for awhile and looked at the pictures; I noticed some of the pictures from the first dive that I swore I didn't take were of us having fun in the water together, the ones we took the second time were better since they were aimed where we wanted it. Angel said she was getting horny and she lifted up her jacket to show me she was dripping very much. I quickly knelt down and licked my tongue in and out of her 'til she came to a very hard orgasm. Afterwards she said to get to the room quickly because she wanted me again badly, and she wanted to see how good Syn is compared to my descriptions.

I got to the room as fast as possible without being reckless. I grabbed my camera and took Angel to the room. When I got to the room, I opened the door and told Syn to close her eyes for her surprise. I looked to make sure she had her eyes closed and she followed my directions, which she did. I put my camera down then ripped off Angel's jacket and kissed her hard. We both walked into the room and leaned on either side of the bed and started kissing on Syn's breasts. Syn was in instant ecstasy from the attention but then jumped when she realized both sides were being attacked.

Syn screamed and asked what was going on. I told her that I met Angel on today's dive trip and she loved my description of Syn. Angel is bi-sexual and wanted to get to know Syn personally. I asked Angel to stand and pose for Syn, which she did with no argument. Syn was drooling and she is beautiful. Angel walked back over and kissed Syn hard, and you could see Syn breathing very hard. I asked Syn if she wanted some privacy, and I got pulled into a three-way kiss for my comment. Syn said she thought tonight would be fun. Angel asked if she would have to do what Simon had to do; Syn and I agreed that Angel was staying with us tonight. Angel had a very big grin from that comment.

Syn and I quickly jumped Angel and kissed her all over. Syn worked ecstatically on Angel's breasts; Syn loved how sensitive they were. I knelt between Angel's legs and had quite a feast; I was surprised that she didn't buck Syn off of her from how much she was moving from our attentions. Angel was starting to scream out in pleasure when Syn started sucking hard on her breasts, and I pushed a finger deep inside her while sucking on her clit. Angel was creaming my face with how much she was leaking her delicious fluids. She certainly was a sexual person.

Angel begged for me to stick myself inside her, I was not going to disagree with her. Syn flipped around and had Angel lick her pussy, while I was fucking in and out of Angel's tight pussy and she was licking us both at the same time. All three of us went wild on this and I just pounded with no worries on Angel, which she thoroughly enjoyed. All three of us came to a simultaneous earth shattering orgasm. We just laid there side by side savoring the tryst we just had.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.