Fantasies Do Come True
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2004 by GodAreis

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two friends online finally meet after awhile of falling in love thru chat. They have an interesting first meeting, plus loose their virginities to each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Our First Meeting (Day Two)

The next morning when I woke up, I was a little disoriented. I felt very relaxed, but something seemed different. When I woke up I had this lovely angel resting next to me. Everything from yesterday finally popped into my head, and I remembered all the fun Syn and me had. I just lied there for awhile and watched her sleep.

I looked at the clock and realized I had two hours before I had to wake up to get to the dive site. I rolled over and scooted down and delved my tongue into Syn's pussy. She must have been dreaming a good dream because she was already wet. After awhile of rubbing my tongue against her clit, she started moaning in her sleep. I added a few fingers into her pussy and rubbed against her G-Spot and she awoke in a screaming Orgasm.

When she came down from her high and looked in to my eyes with lust and said thank you for the great wake up call, which I gladly welcomed her. We held each other for a few minutes and then she decided to repay the favor. She slowly kissed her way down my chest and towards my waist. She tried tickling me at same time but that didn't work. When she got to my dick she slowly kissed the head and then licked all over it like a lollipop. After a few licks she took the head into her mouth and slowly started bobbing up and down until eventually she had me deep in her throat. She had this technique of taking me deep in her throat while my dick was deep in her throat, and she would coil her tongue around me. And she is supposed to be a virgin? Her talent was making it hard to not cum right away down her throat.

With her talent and the little probing she was doing to my prostate, the inevitable was soon to follow. After a few minutes I couldn't hold back anymore and released a torrent of sperm down her throat that she swallowed all of. She had a very satisfied look on her face when she was done, and I know I was happy and thankful. We quickly jumped in the shower so I could get ready for the dive trip.

I asked her if she wanted to come to the boat with me, but she said she had some errands to do and said she would be waiting for me when I got back. I had trouble on the dive keeping my mind on the beauty of the ocean since I was thinking of the beauty that was awaiting me in the hotel room. But after a 4 hour dive trip, I was back on shore. I ran so fast to get my gear in my van and head back to the hotel. I stopped at the front desk to see if I had any messages. The clerk said I had one, and handed me the slip. The note said leave gear in van. I figured what the hell, the van already stinks of salt, a few more minutes won't hurt.

When I got to my door, I opened it and smelled candles burning. I closed the door and headed towards the bedroom. On the bed was my Angel naked lying on the bed with a come hither look on her face. It reminded me of a role-playing game we had done on chat one time and I figured why not. I went over to the bed and grabbed her by the wrists. I placed her naked body over my lap and started spanking her across the ass. At first she was scared since I moved so fast and spanked her hard, but then she started enjoying herself. I was dry already from the dive trip but my leg was damp from her getting wet from the spanking. I took one hand and started rubbing her clit while spanking her. She was squirming like crazy and begging me to hit her harder and rub her faster. I started drilling my finger inside her hot warmth, and she started bucking off my invading fingers. When she came up off my fingers I would hit her hard so she slammed my fingers into her. She was desperately trying not to cum from all the assault on her body, but finally she couldn't take it any longer and just exploded like a mad woman and screamed on the top of her lungs thru her orgasm.

I scooped her up and placed her up by the pillows and we just lied in each other's arms until she came down from her high. When her breathing came back to normal I rolled over on top of her and started stroking in and out of her at a slow pace. She was quickly getting heated up again and was begging for me to go harder and faster, but I kept my slow pace to torture her. I just kept slowly sawing in and out of her. I started sucking on her breasts making her go wild. She was trying desperately to get me to go faster but I wouldn't have it. I reached between us and lightly grazed her clit and then pinched it, which sent her off on one long orgasm that she passed out from.

While she was resting from her mind blowing orgasm, I went to get a wash cloth to wipe her down. She was very sweaty from the ordeal I just put her thru. She was asleep for about 20 minutes. During those minutes she was out, I lied down next to her and watch her sleep. I couldn't help basking in her beauty. She truly was a thing of beauty. I don't think I ever saw anything or anyone as beautiful as her. When she finally woke up she asked me what I was staring at. I told her: "The sexiest princess alive."

As repayment for rocking her wild and making her blush, I got the best punishment known to man. She crawled towards my feet and then licked my shaft to hardness. As I have said before, she has a talented tongue. She lightly licked from the base up to the head and down the other side. The best part was when she took the head into her mouth and tried inserting her tongue into the eye. After a few minutes of teasing the head she engulfed me in one stroke then pulled me all the way out. I was wondering what she was grinning at when she wrapped her breasts around my cock and started titty-fucking me. Every so often she would stick her tongue out and lick the tip of my dick and then would speed up her strokes and squeeze tighter with her breasts. I eventually came all over her chest and face. When I stopped, all you could hear was her purring contently.

We went to the shower to clean up, especially to get the salt off of me from the dive, and cum off of her face (though she put up a fight on that one). We got into the shower and I tipped her head into the spray to wash the cum off her face. When I thought I got it all I off, I slowly washed her hair. Her hair was as soft as velvet. She was purring from how soft I was rubbing her hair. I just couldn't help touching her anyway I could. I felt a type of internal connection with her. We were to the point we could actually know what the other person was thinking or wanted without the other one telling us. Just to be a little humorous when she was real content in the hair wash, I goosed her. That certainly woke her up. When we got all cleaned up we decided to have some fun. We wanted to try everything sexual we could since we were both virgins 'til last night. I turned her around and leaned down to kiss her. We ended up French kissing with a lot of passion behind it.

There was no way we would take it slow, so after that kiss she started to snake her hand around my cock and pump me. I took my hand and started teasing her clit. I asked her to close her eyes for a few minutes. She was skeptical in doing so but allowed my request. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed the KY jelly and lubed up my cock. I took the tube with me back in to the shower. I asked her to turn around and then applied some of the KY jelly to her ass. She was purring from the attention I was giving her. She jumped though when she felt something at her backdoor. I started pushing myself into her ass and slowly I got myself inside her. She opened her eyes and just smiled back at me and told me to move faster. I started spanking her and then pushing full force into her. Her ass was so tight that it felt like my life was being sucked out of my cock. Damn what a feeling! She had both hands on the wall trying to stabilize herself while I had one hand holding her waist and one hand rubbing her clit. She was screaming for me to do her harder, so I pushed harder into her and placed three fingers in her pussy. She was so wet that I slipped my fingers in on one stroke with plenty of more room for a few more fingers. She was so excited and was so tight in her ass, that we came together very soon. I had to grab her cause she slipped her hands from the wall and almost fell.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.