Angie's Story - Cover

Angie's Story

Copyright© 2004 by Inner Strength

Part 2

In-Laws Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - Angie has been teasing her father in law for months. When he decides to do something about he, she finds out that father knows best.

Caution: This In-Laws Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   Father-in-law fucks son's wife

"I'm alone after eight and I don't need to go to work until nine, so stop by about eight thirty."

"Alright, Dad. I'll be there."

"And wear your green wraparound dress."

I walk back to the others, while you clean yourself up. You take a dishcloth, and clean the come off of your legs. Your pussy is sensitive, and the cloth feels a little rough on it. You pull your dress back in place, and look like nothing has happened, except for a little extra perspiration on your face.

It only takes a few minutes to start the dishwasher, and then you go back outside. You try to make small talk and ignore that you have just taken your father-in-law's dick in the kitchen. Nobody notices, and the evening finally ends.

You are on fire. You can't stop thinking about tomorrow, and about my hands on your body, and my dick in your pussy. You lie in bed with your eyes open, staring at the ceiling, waiting. You turn and squirm, but you can't seem to get to sleep. At one point, you even try to get him interested, to add his sperm to mine, but he is too tired. Eventually you fall asleep without noticing it, and wake up to the new morning.

Finally, you pull up to my house. You got yourself ready for me. You put on the green dress, and a pair of sandals. No underwear, and no bra. As you walk to the door, your hard nipples are outlined against the thin green material of your dress. The belt hangs from your waist. You can feel the air on your bare pussy.

"Hi, Dad. I'm here."

"Great. Let's go."

You are disappointed.

"Where are we going?"

"Just get in the car."

As I drive, I am running my hand up and down on your leg. It is hot, so I have the air conditioning on. You aren't wearing much. You have goose pimples on your arms, and the air is chilling your nipples even more. But my hand has more to do with your arousal than the air.

You don't need to wait long, as I start to pull into a parking lot.

"I thought you should see where I work. The presses don't start for a couple hours, so we have some time before people get in."

I pull through a large lot, up towards the front. I am a manager, so I have a decent parking spot. When we get out of the car, the hot air shocks you after the cold air conditioning. It feels heavy and humid, almost like rain. I walk you in through the front door. It is too early for the receptionist to be in, but I have keys.

We walk through the plant. There are large presses all around. There is a big black and white press for newsprint. We also have color presses for Ads and inserts. You can smell the ink in the air, and your sandals stick a little to the floor as we walk. At the other end of the plant is my office. It isn't large, but it has a window. It also has windows onto the plant. I unlock it and lead you in.

"So how do you like it, Angie?"

"It's nice."

There isn't much. I spent most of my time in the plant. I have a desk with a computer on it, and some shelves with books. There is a small two drawer filing cabinet.

"Angie, what are you wearing under the dress?"

"Nothing."

"Good girl. Show me."

The dress is a wraparound, so you can pull the top apart, exposing your tits.

"Not that way, honey. Untie it."

You untie the belt, and the dress falls open. It is hanging over your tits, covering them, but the parting of the two halves has exposed your shaved pussy. I look at the filing cabinet, and clear some papers off of it.

"Do you ever masturbate, Honey?"

"Yes, Dad."

"Sit over hear and show me."

You pull the back of the dress up, and ease onto the filing cabinet. The metal feels cool and smooth against your bottom. It is nice in this heat. You put your hand on your pussy and start rubbing it up and down.

"Spread your legs a little."

You do, putting your legs on either side of the cabinet, and keep rubbing. I am unbuckling my belt.

"Use your fingers, Honey."

You stop rubbing with your palm, and run a finger from the bottom of your slit, up to your button. Then you start circling your clit. I have my pants and my underwear down. You see my dick pointing at you.

"Stick your fingers in."

You take one finger, and push it into your pussy. Then you put in a second. You are getting wet now. You pull your fingers out and rub your clitoris a little, and then push your fingers back in, fucking yourself. I have my hand on my dick, and I'm stroking it.

"Spread your lips. I want to see the pink inside."

You reach your left hand in, and spread your lips apart. You can feel the air on your burning pussy. You are still rubbing yourself with your right hand. I am stroking, and starting to leak pre-cum.

"You have a beautiful pussy."

"Thanks, Dad."

"Come suck me."

I pull my pants down, and you get off the cabinet and come kneel in front me. You start licking the pre-cum off my head. It is salty. I jerk a little as you lick around my head. Watching you has made me so excited that your tongue feels rough on my excited head. So you start to lick around my shaft. You start at the top, and lick in circles working down. You can smell my sweat in my hair. You grab my balls in one hand while you are licking.

"Take me in your mouth."

"I don't think I can. You are too big."

"You can do it. Go ahead."

You pull back to the tip tip, and open your mouth. My dick is wide, and you have to open as wide as you can to get over the head. You push down, but you can only get two or three inches of me in. So you put one hand up on the base of my dick and squeeze, while your head pulls back, and pushes back down on the top of my dick. As your mouth wets me, it is easier to take me in. You might be getting as far as four inches.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.