Avatar: Establishment, Book 1
Chapter 43

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ken was in the kitchen, alone, drinking coffee when Gary wandered in, bleary-eyed and moving slowly in search of caffeine. Ken's night with his wives had been fantastic and he felt more energized than ever. Their time had been comfortable, sensuous and somehow more complete than their other times together.

" 'morning Gary," he said.

Gary sat with his head in his hands, inhaling the scent of the coffee he'd found, waiting for it to cooldown.

The man looked up, obviously more than a bit worse for wear and asked, "How do you manage to keep two women satisfied? Annette about killed me last night."

Ken chuckled and said, "Well, it helps that they like each other. They go for each other, or Eric or Bill, when I'm too tired."

"You don't ever seem to get tired," replied the man, taking his first sip. He sat back, then looked at Ken sharply and said, "You know, now that I think about it, you really don't seem to get worn out. If you've got good drugs, then I'd like some too please."

"Nope. I don't do the whole drug thing. They aren't welcome in the house at all."

"Then how do you do it? The more I think about these last few weekends, the more I remember that you never seem to get worn out." He paused in invitation, but Ken remained silent. More coffee disappeared, then Gary said in an offhand tone, "I'll bet there's not a mark on Jane anywhere this morning -- unless you added more last night." Ken shook his head. "And I'll bet that her piercing is healed up, too."

"No bet," responded Ken.

"And you never seem to run out of sexual energy," continued Gary. "Come to think of it, neither does Eric, although I've seen Bill get too pooped to pop."

Gary went silent with thought. Ken saw his mind working, throwing away one hypothesis after another as he tried to put together all the pieces he had. He wasn't coming up with any answers that fit, although Ken did think the 'they are all aliens' explanation was pretty funny. He controlled his amusement, though.

"So what did Annette do that wore you out?" he asked.

Gary shook his head as visions of little green men with very large dicks evaporated and replied, "I've never seen her like she was last night. She was so submissive that I just couldn't stop myself from taking her over and over." His look grew serious. "She gave herself to me in a way that I'd never imagined could happen. I just don't have the words to explain it. And I, uh, was pretty worked up after meeting that friend of yours."

That was an understatement, Ken knew. Gary had felt supercharged with sexual energy, like he was a teen again. Ken could also see that Lea had opened a door inside of Gary. A door that, for some reason, he had kept closed since he was a child. Ken knew that Gary would have re-closed it already, if not for Annette. Lea had been right: Gary could choose to walk through it or not, but Annette would keep it open for him until he chose.

"What did you think of her?" asked Ken.

Gary was not ready to admit how a single kiss from Lea had rocked his world.

"Well, I've never seen anyone so beautiful," he replied. "She was a good kisser, too." Now there's an understatement, Gary thought.

"Yes, she does make an impression," smiled Ken as he got up. "Are you and Annette going to stay here today or head out?"

"I've got a bunch of work to do, so I'll be at the shop."

Ken saw that Gary was worried about his business. He was being harassed by the fire department now. Continual inspections were occurring, and not a few fines for things so minor that it was ridiculous. There was a building inspector due later in the week as well.

"Okay if I stop by later? I have class in a little while, but I'd like to speak to Annette," said Ken, rinsing off his dishes.

"Yeah, no prob."

Arianwen appeared around the corner with her laptop bag in her hand. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed Ken.

"Good morning, my Husband," she smiled. "I'm ready to go when you are."

"Good morning to you, my wife," he said, smiling in return. They paused for a deeper kiss. "You don't have to go with me, you know. I'm sure you have other things to do than to avoid Chad."

Arianwen made a face. There was little doubt that the super-short white skirt, sandals and loose tank top she was wearing would get Chad's attention. She looked absolutely radiant this morning.

"He's no problem. Besides, I downloaded a bunch of articles to go through for some research I'm doing."

Ken knew that trying to convince Ari she didn't have to go would be a waste of breath, so he didn't bother. Ari also kissed Gary, who -- to his absolute amazement -- felt his sluggish body begin to respond. Then she and Ken left.

Class was good. Ken was regaining his mental equilibrium when it came to sparring. It still made him queasy sometimes, but mostly he was okay. He was careful not to do anything that made him stand out, and used only those techniques that had been taught so far. Chad was having to work harder to land a punch, which pleased Ken.

He made it to Gary's store in time to find the fire inspector was there -- again. The man was giving Gary a hard time about some nit-noid thing. Ken was unamused, especially when he saw in the man's mind that the reason he was there was as a personal favor to a certain congressman.

Ken remained in the background as the inspector made it clear that if Gary didn't 'Get his act together regarding fire safety' he was going to have to shut him down. Gary was seething under the surface, but it never showed in his polite answers to the man's badgering. The inspector handed Gary a paper and left. As he passed Ken, the inspector looked at him. His thoughts were along the lines of 'These fucking perverts should all be locked up.' Considering the fantasies -- never acted on -- in the man's mind, Ken thought that was a bit hypocritical. Kinky as he was, not even Ken was into dogs. He sighed and walked over to his friend.

"Hey, Gary," he said.

"Hey," returned the man. He was thinking that if this kept up, he was sunk. The fine was substantial, and even though he had the money to pay it, the constant drain was eating into his funds. With the economy the way it was, he just didn't have a lot of reserves. Not only that, but the owner of the building was making noises about Gary being a troublemaker. They talked for a while and Gary blew off some steam, then Ken asked to see Annette. Gary pointed him to her work room and he went inside.

"Good morning, Master Ken," she said as he walked in.

Annette looked absolutely radiant this morning. Her dark hair shone, her eyes sparkled. She sat there carving some wax molds, naked except for an apron. Annette felt very alive and aroused this morning; he could smell her scent, rich and sexy. He saw in her mind that she was absolutely sure of two things: Gary needed to be permanently in her life, and so did this religion she'd fallen into.

"Gary said that you had a good night last night," said Ken with a teasing smile.

Annette blushed. Even she couldn't believe how she'd acted. It wasn't what they actually had done, although that had been pretty wild. It was her attitude. She'd never felt so submissive in her entire life. She would have done anything that Gary wanted -- still would, for that matter. She'd begged him to use her in the most shameless ways she could think of, used every word, every motion of her body to declare that she was his. Even now, she knew, he was trying to wrap his brain around one of her requests -- something that he'd originally wanted, but that she had asked him not to do. Now it was the other way around.

And Lea. The woman was nothing short of amazing. Annette's nipples got hard and her pussy slick when she thought about the incredible red-headed witch. She'd come to terms with that, too. Jane, Ken, Arianwen, Eric and Sally were witches in her mind. Not as in the stupid, Christian perversion of the word, but in the sense that it had originally meant: people who worshipped the earth and the Goddess. Still, Lea was in a class by herself.

Ken read all this from her -- was almost forced to, since she was projecting so strongly. The ritual had changed Annette. No, he thought, it wasn't a change. It was more of an acceptance of who she was, a discovery that there were others like her, who wanted to live their lives by their own rules.

"It was a very intense night," said Annette after a moment of silence. She looked at Ken, almost daring him to say something negative, something to play down what she'd felt.

He didn't. "I'm glad that the ritual got you off to a good start for the evening," he said. His smile was warm and welcoming, and she saw that he, too, had recently experienced something like what she'd felt last night.

She stood, stripped off the apron and walked toward him. He opened his arms and she slid into them and kissed him. Heat blazed into life, engulfing her body. Her breath caught as he returned her kiss and her sex swelled, getting even wetter than it had been.

"Well, now," said Ken, "I would have thought you'd have been worn out from the weekend."

"Oh no, Master Ken! I know that Master has given you permission to use me as you like. Is there some way I can serve you?"

"Yes, my dear, there is. But today it's your other talents I need."

Disappointment showed in her eyes, but she said nothing.

"Although," said Ken as he reached up to cup her breast, "I bet I'll have more of your attention if we take care of certain other things first."

He buried one hand in her hair and pulled her head back. Her steel collar showed brightly around her neck, and he enjoyed the sight of her gasping as he painfully twisted her pierced nipple in his fingers. Ken could still feel the echoes of last night's ritual in her body.

"Yo, Gary," he said in a raised voice. "Spread your legs, slave," he said to Annette. Then he pulled her to the work bench and he scrabbled to get on top of it. When Gary walked into the room, she was sitting with her head held back by Ken's fist in her hair and her legs spread wide, a hand on each ankle.

Gary had not really been in the mood for sex as he walked into the room. His run-in with more official harassment, combined with the very draining weekend he'd just had, made sex something that was far from his thoughts...

... until he saw his slave spreading herself on her workbench, the need in her eyes very plain.

"I was hoping to discuss business with her, but she seemed a little distracted," said Ken.

Gary, to his absolute amazement, felt his body begin to respond and his mood shift. "She's been a bit insatiable since last night," he noted.

"Well, I'd like to have her undivided attention," said Ken twirling the bar through her clit hood so that the roughened end rasped across Annette's swelling organ. She drew in a sharp breath.

"Hold on a second," Gary grunted and left the room for a second. When he returned, he had a whip with three braided strands at the end.

Annette soon found herself on her hands and knees on the floor, with Gary's cock in her mouth and Ken's buried in her dripping snatch. The men pounded away at her while Gary expertly snapped the whip around her underside to cut at her breasts and belly. Gary was able to hold out for a long time, and Annette was dripping sweat, with welts covering her breasts and belly by the time they finished with her. She'd come about a half-dozen times herself while they'd fucked her. Ken and Gary had also switched places a few times, so she found herself sucking her thick juices off each man's cock. It was Ken who finally came in her pussy, though, and when he finished, he had her lick his member clean again. That was when Gary discovered his slave could cum from a good pussy-spanking while sucking another man's cock.

When they finished, the sweating woman lay in a heap on the floor. Gary looked at her and smiled.

"I don't think that she's gonna be able to help you much any time soon."

Ken had to agree.

"Let's go grab some pizza -- there's a place right near here. Maybe some food will revive her," he grinned. Then he bent down and grabbed Annette's hair to get her attention. "When you've recovered enough, make sure you crawl into the other room and wait for us."

A short time later, they were all eating pizza and drinking soda. Annette found she was famished and, between the three of them, they put away two pies.

"You ready to talk business, now?" asked Ken with a grin on his face.

"Yes, Master Ken," replied Annette, blushing. Ken saw in her eyes that Gary wasn't going to be working late tonight. Annette's needs would make sure of that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.