Avatar: Establishment, Book 1
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Genie followed Ken back to the X5 after leading Jane to her car and giving her the keys. Before they split up, she handed Ally something, then whispered in her ear. Ally grinned and nodded. The women were once again Up To Something.

When they got to the X5, Ally suggested that she and Genie sit in the back. Before Ken could figure out what to use as a blindfold for Genie, Ally spoke up.

"Genie," she said, "you should close your eyes."

"What? Why?" asked the woman.

Ally just smiled and Ken said, "Well, it's tradition. You should be blindfolded for your first trip to the house."

"But I've already been there," protested Genie.

"The circumstance were a little different then," said Ken. "I promise you won't be disappointed."

"OK," said Genie, her voice showing a bit of doubt.

"Now keep 'em closed," said Ally. "No peekin'."

Ken watched as Ally squirmed around her seat and removed her panties. They were a pair of filmy 'boy shorts' - a type of panty that seemed to cover a lot skin while displaying it most provocatively. He watched as she took a sheer stocking, one of Jane's he thought, and used it to bind the panties over Genie's eyes. He noted that she'd somehow managed to place the crotch so that it was close to Genie's nose. He heard her gasp slightly as she caught Ally' scent. The panties were quite wet and he could smell them from the front seat. Of course, he now knew that his sense of smell was pretty abnormal.

While the effects on Genie weren't outwardly apparent, Ken felt a huge increase in arousal from her. She knew that the little minx and used her own panties as the blindfold and figured it wasn't an accident that the musky smelling crotch ended up over her nose. It was all she could do to keep herself from pulling it into her mouth and sucking on it while fingering herself.

Ken continued to tap into her brain as he headed toward the mansion. In anticipation of tonight, and remembering what they'd done to her before, she'd worn these panties for the last two days and masturbated through them both days. They were coated with her discharge and she was hoping that they'd gag her with them or something. She knew that they'd somehow picked up on her mild fetish and hoped they'd indulge her. Ken was sure he'd be able to help.

Since Ally picked up on the fact that Genie had no idea they weren't going back to Ken's tiny house, she gave nothing away about their true destination. The ride to the mansion was slightly longer that it would have been to the old house, but not long enough for Genie to figure that something was amiss.

Jane was waiting outside the gate when they arrived. Ken triggered it and they drove through, Jane following close behind.

Nemetodunum looked beautiful at night. The mansion was lit from above by the moon and from the ground by tastefully placed outside lighting. It was a warm night, with a still and clear sky. Genie was helped out of the BMW and was placed facing the mansion. Ken could smell her sweat and arousal - her scent was especially strong to him because of her panties, and he got very hard.

Once Jane joined them, he untied the very nice knot that Ally had used and handed the panties and stocking to Jane, while admonishing Genie to keep her eyes closed.

"OK," he said finally, "you can open them now."

Genie was confused. Her thoughts were loud and clear as she wondered where the hell they were.

"Welcome to the mansion, Genie," said Ken.

"I'm sorry," replied Genie, "I don't understand."

"This," replied Ken, "is where we live." Genie's face still looked blank, no surprise there, and he continued. "I came into a bit of money, so I bought this place. That's why I haven't been at work and why Jane resigned."

"You're shitting me," said Genie.

Ken, Jane and Ally just looked at her and grinned. Genie turned her attention back to the mansion, whispering, "It's beautiful."

Genie was in awe as they showed her around. The ended up in the study drinking some of the fine Cognac that had been left in the bar.

"You can't tell anyone about this," said Ken. "I haven't resigned from work yet and they don't know. I don't want it to become common knowledge even after I leave work."

"I won't say anything," promised Genie.

She was curled up on the couch. Ally was at her feet and Jane was at Ken's where he sat on a comfortable chair close to the couch. Jane and Ally had gotten dressed a little more comfortably after Genie had been shown some of the rooms. Ally was wearing loose shorts and a tank top, and Jane was wearing only a long t-shirt.

"Helen's gonna really be pissed," continued Genie. "I over heard her the other day going on about your bad timing and how you'd be in the shit house when you got back."

As the lead architect of one of the database systems his company was working on, Ken's position was pretty important, but not critical - especially at this stage of the game. Helen was grandstanding. The project was on track and his two weeks away at this stage of the game would have negligible impact.

"Somehow," he replied, the hand with the drink making sweeping gesture around the room, "I can't bring myself to care all that much."

Genie giggled. The alcohol, the stimulus and the pretty girl at her feet were making her giddy. It didn't help that Ally had managed to somehow drape herself over Genie's curled up legs and was gently stroking, and occasionally licking, her feet. Genie was slowly being driven nuts. She could smell herself so strongly now, that she wondered how the hell the redhead couldn't.

In point of fact, Ken knew, Ally could. She was naked under her shorts and top and her pussy was slick with desire. She wanted Genie. Amusingly, Ken saw that some of the same things that had gone through Jane's head when she'd thought about Genie, were going the Ally's as well. Ally though, being Ally, was wondering if she could get Genie to pee on her. Anywhere on her, although her mouth was her first choice.

Ken was getting distracted as well. The pheromones that he and Jane were giving off were exciting each other in addition to the other girls.

"Normally," he said, "I'd be a lot more responsible. However, Helen was less than understanding when I told her I had to take off work for personal reasons. Since I rarely take time off, I thought that was unreasonable." he paused. "I'm sure she'll be understanding about it when I email in my resignation. After I've finished my vacation, of course."

A short time later they were in the master bedroom. After laughing at Ken's comment, somehow Genie had found herself kissing Ally. Ken watched as Ally expertly seduced Genie, driving the woman wild with lust by using light touches here and there, little kisses and, eventually, a deep, passionate kiss on her mouth.

Once they were in the bedroom, Ally continued her assault on Genie. She didn't know exactly why she noticed it so strongly, but Genie smelled so much like sex. It was making Ally crazy; she had little knots of lust and fear in her belly as she wondered if the woman would be totally grossed out if she knew what Ally wanted. Probably.

They slowly removed Genie's clothing, kissing and touching everywhere until she was standing there in her sopping panties. Ken had some rope and quickly bound Genie's upper body so her arms were folded behind her. The ropes also sank into the base of her breasts, several coils wrapping the firm globes forcing them to begin to harden with blood. Genie's dark little nipples were standing out pointy and firm and she gasped and wiggled when Ken ran his fingers over them.

Ken once again marveled at how it was so much fun to know what someone wanted without having to figure it out. While Genie watched, Jane stripped Ally, then herself and began to tie Ally. Her breasts were too small to wrap like they'd done to Genie, but Ally was very, very flexible. Her wrists were put into a reverse prayer position and tied that way. This meant that her hands were well up between her shoulder blades and bound tightly in that position. Genie shook her head in wonder. It was a good thing she was kneeling, because she didn't think she'd be able to stand up at this point. After Jane ran a very tight cincher rope around Ally's middle they all turned their attention back to Genie.

Ken helped Genie to her feet, then turned to Ally and said, "I notice that Genie forgot to take off her panties." Smiling he added, "Of course, she'll be spanked for that later, but I think you should help her with her problem Ally."

"Hey wait a minute," said Genie, "You guys took off my clothes - not me. How come I get blamed for not taking all my clothes off?"

"Because," said Ken, "It gives me the perfect excuse to spank that beautiful ass of yours."

Genie's replying, "Oh," was kind of faint.

"Sir, I'd be delighted to help, but you might have noticed that I'm a bit tied up at the moment," said Ally.

"Ally, dear," said Jane, "It's your responsibility to follow your Master's orders."

With a wicked grin, Ken added, "Yeah. You can still talk, so we know your mouth works."

Ally looked at Jane and Ken with a slight smile on her face, then knee walked over to where Genie was nervously standing. Ken could feel lust and uncertainty boiling in her belly. Would Ally be grossed out when she saw how wet her panties were?

Ken was amused by the thoughts of both women - each wondering if their fetish would repel the other. It did them credit though that they were worried about each other.

Meanwhile Ally began using her lips and teeth to remove Genie's panties. It wasn't easy and they stuck to Genie's pussy because her thick juices so thoroughly coated them. Genie's scent went right to Ally's pussy. All she could think of by the time the panties were on the floor was pushing her head between those beautiful thighs and licking and sucking Genie to orgasm. Ally was almost dripping herself.

Jane, showing how in tune she was with the situation, picked up the panties and said, "Genie, these things are soaked!" She bent and place them, crotch up, on the floor. "I think maybe you should clean them up a bit."

Ken helped Genie to the floor and while Jane took some twine and slowly wound it around Ally's nipples, Ally groaned and watched Genie lick the juices out of the crotch of her own panties. Ken helped by applying a crop to Genie's ass as she did it, each strike causing the woman to moan out loud. Once her ass was a deep red, Ken decided that Genie was finished. He picked up the panties and Genie watched as he pushed them into Ally's mouth.

Both girls shuddered. Genie from watching the beautiful little minx open her mouth wide as soon as she saw what Ken was going to do, and Ally as the taste hit her. It was a combination of Genie's saliva, pussy and, she realized, just a small bit of pee. Ally whimpered in need, especially when one of Jane's long fingers found it's way into her cunt. They positioned Ally on the bed so that her ass was easily accessible, then positioned Genie so her mouth was right at Ally's back door.

"I'm going to fuck that little hole as soon as I get finished with yours," said Ken. Both women groaned. Ally was beyond turned on, and just a little afraid since she had no idea if Ken would fit. Ken knew he would, especially with Jane and Genie working on opening the teen up first.

Ken, meanwhile, pushed his cock into Genie's creamy slot. She was soaked and strands of slick lube covered her cunt lips. She groaned as his thick member stretched her cunt, then groaned louder as he slowly began to penetrate her asshole. She came just after his cock head pushed past her sphincter.

As Ken worked his cock in and out of Genie's tight back passage, Ally was groaning from feeling Genie's tongue and Jane's fingers working her over. Jane concentrated on the teen's clit, while Genie licked and sucked her asshole - eventually penetrating the tight passage and tongue fucking her. Ken could almost see Ally's excitement spiral and could feel, as well as see, when she climaxed from the attentions of the other women. She'd never imagined that her asshole could be so sensitive.

Genie had cum several times already. Ken's huge cock stretched her passage like nothing ever had before, and the smell and taste of the girl in front of her was amazing. Genie was so into anything anal.

Ken finally came deep in her bowels, causing another climax in Genie. Ally had cum from Jane pushing several fingers into her now loosened asshole. Genie shuddered as Jane had her lick those fingers clean. After Ken had cum, Jane continued to arouse Ally, which wasn't very difficult, while Ken fed his cock into Genie's mouth. Genie loved anal sex and was more than willing to accept what ever went with it. Ass to mouth was a serious fantasy of hers. She wasn't into scat for its own sake, but for the most part, if it involved an asshole, Genie was turned on by it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.