Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Trying to speak with Ellen and Kim was almost a repeat of what had happened at the car dealership. The man hid it well, but Ken could easily see past his facade. He was wondering why Ken wanted to deal with the dykes. Perhaps Ken was gay? There was no ring...

After running the subtle but substantial management gauntlet that kept trying to steer him to someone more suitable, Ken was finally ushered in to Ellen's office. While it was a nice office, it was clear that Ellen wasn't in favor with the management.

Once they were alone, and Kim was called in, Ellen became all business. By 4 PM everything had been set up. The transfers, including the money for his car, working money accounts for him and Jane and investment accounts would occur the next day. They agreed to speak tomorrow at noon so that Kim could update Ken on the state of the transfers. Once the business was done, Ken decided it was time to do a little look-see into just what made these two women tick.

For Ken, time slowed almost to a halt as he skimmed through the sexual pasts of the women. He liked what he saw - and there was a great deal to see.

Ellen and Kim were lesbians - mostly. They both liked sex with men, but considered another woman the only suitable partner for a relationship. Ellen was dominant, so much so that that odd push back effect that he had with men occurred with her as well. Her sexual past was open though and he could see that not only was she dominant, but she played a very hard game. She'd love Jane, he thought. Kim was her submissive. She was still in training, as far as they were concerned, but was coming along nicely. She wasn't showing it, but sitting was not a comfortable activity for her at the moment.

Kim had slept the night at the foot of the bed, wrists and ankles cuffed together. When the alarm had gone off this morning, it had only woken her. Mainly because it was set on the floor right next to her and the volume was low.

She'd struggled onto the bed, pulled the blankets to the side with her teeth and licked her Mistress awake. Kim had been suffering quite a bit since she had to pee and eating her Mistress while being so helpless was very arousing to her. Ellen had an orgasm, while Kim's body ached from the bowed position she was in. Kim didn't care - it reinforced her submissiveness.

She had been receiving nightly whippings. Ellen would tie her sub, tease her close to orgasm, then apply the whip to her ass, tease her more, then whip her again. Kim was not allowed an orgasm at night. In the morning though, Ellen would put the woman on her hands and knees and arouse her again. This time, when Kim was begging to cum, Ellen would use a crop on her ass, hard enough to welt it thoroughly, while keeping Kim on the edge as long as possible. Eventually, Kim would cum, screaming her way threw several orgasms as Ellen whipped her ass.

After several months of this, Kim had started to strongly associate the whip with her orgasms. Especially since unless she was being whipped, or had been whipped very recently, she was either not allowed an orgasm, or was given a feeble one that was more frustrating rather than fulfilling. Ellen was very pleased because this morning had gone so well.

After she had been eaten to orgasm, Ellen placed Kim, her hands and feet were still cuffed, kneeling on the bed. She'd then bent Kim over and pressed her shoulders on the bed, which pushed her ass in the air. She pushed opened Kim's knees which gave her excellent access to the girl's shaved, swollen pussy. She'd licked the girl to arouse her, sucking on her clit until it was swollen and peeking from her hood, then grabbed a cat. With strong up and down strokes, she whipped Kim's ass, forming welt after welt on the down strokes. The upstrokes all went right between her legs, rasping and stinging her wet, open pussy. Ellen managed to get Kim to cum twice like that. She'd had to help her to the shower afterward, because she was so weak after the strong orgasms.

Ken was hard from seeing all this in their minds. He got it from both points of view - the Domme training side, and the sub learning to love the whip side. Yup. Kim and Jane had a lot in common and he wondered what it would take to set up some play time with these two. He was sure Jane wouldn't have any problem being topped by Ellen and he knew he'd love to get his hands on Kim.

As a finale, once they were out of the shower, Ellen had pushed a pretty large butt plug inside Kim's ass and left it there. It was still there and Kim was feeling it. The pain of her welts however, was keeping her aroused enough that the constant spreading of her asshole was arousing as well. All part of Ellen's plan, Ken saw.

It had taken less than a minute to scan their sexual activities, but during that time, both women had become very aroused. They didn't know why, they just wanted some action. Preferably with Ken. Still, they were professionals and if Ken noticed Kim's nipples poking through her top and the fact that he could clearly smell their arousal, he didn't say anything. They, in turn, pointedly ignored the large bulge in his pants.

Ken was pretty tired once he got home. He smiled thinking how exhausting spending money could be. Oh well, he was sure he'd be able to get used to it.

There were several messages on the machine. The first was from Jane saying that she was going to be a bit late, and the second was from Andrea. He smiled thinking about Andrea. She was a sub that he got together with on occasion so that they could play. It had been a while, so she was wondering if he might be interested in a little play time tonight.

He called and spoke to her, suggesting they have a little dinner. She agreed and they decided on a time. Since the place was closer to her apartment, he sort of had to hustle.

He wondered while he drove, what it would be like with Andrea. They'd played together for almost two years. She was good, Ken thought, and he'd been lucky to have her. But they'd never grown very close. Ken figured that was because she just wanted to play the field.

They met and once they were seated and started talking, Ken began to worry. The flow of sexual energy he was coming to associate with compatible women was almost completely absent. She was interested in him, but the kind of feelings that he associated with a compatible sub were just not there. He touched her thoughts...

A minute later he drew back. He was saddened and just a little angry.

"Andrea," he said, "I was wondering. You never told me why it is you like the scene so much."

She looked a little startled. They'd often done scene negotiation, but never had much discussion beyond that.

"You know what I like Ken," she said.

"I know what you tell me you like, yes. However, that wasn't what I asked. I asked why you like BDSM."

She frowned. She didn't want to go there. She'd had a bad day at work and just wanted a little relief.

"Ken, we've been sceneing for almost two years. You know I'm into it." Going for the seduction angle she said, "I'm into you - and I... can't wait for that thick cock of yours to be deep into me. Is Master going to do my ass tonight?"

Normally, Ken would have been very interested in her offer. She was a skilled sub. Actually, Ken thought, she was a skilled actress. Her interest in the scene was a complete sham - despite how it got her off. She had no understanding what so ever what it was all about.

Andrea thought of him as someone who just liked to abuse women and it gave her comfort to be abused because her self worth was almost zero. Plus, she loathed him because he abused women, which allowed her to reinforce how she felt about herself - after all, she was letting him abuse her. At the same time she felt superior to him because he was nothing but a low life that beat women in his spare time.

People, Ken realized, could be very complex. Still, he was angry with himself for being taken in by her, and disgusted with her because of how she thought about herself and him. She'd lied for their entire relationship. She didn't have any other lovers. Just him. And she certainly didn't consider him a lover, or a Master. Just someone to make her feel how she wanted to feel. She figured that if the price was catering to his big ego, then that was life.

Still, he couldn't just come out and say what he knew. Angry as he was, he didn't want to hurt her. Well, he did, but he wasn't going to any more than necessary. What he was going to do was end their relationship.

"No," he said with no change in his voice, "not until you answer my question."

Jesus Christ, she thought, how much to I have to stroke this asshole's ego just for a little play time?

"You know I like to have you control me." She smiled, still the excellent actress. "I love it when you tie me down and ravage me." My ass is going to hurt for a week you fucker, "and it makes me so hot when you tie me up," since I know the only way you can get off is to practically rape me.

Ken was having a hard time keeping his composure. Being able to read someone's thoughts was definitely a two edged sword. Oddly enough, being forced into sex did make her hot. But the reasons she got off on it were making him sick. What she really needed was to hook up with a pure sadist. Or a very good physiatrist.

He'd been hoping to draw her out somehow, to get her angry or even make her admit she really didn't like BDSM. But that, he realized, wasn't going to happen. She was too good at the game. So he decided on a different tack.

"Look Andrea," he sighed, "the reason that I wanted to meet here was because I have something to tell you." She looked at him, uncertain. This was not in her script for the night. "I've started seeing someone else. I'm sorry."

The flair of anger coming from her was almost physical. Interestingly, he could feel the energy of the emotion, but not absorb it. It actually felt pretty uncomfortable since he was so open to it. Andrea showed only a slight frown on her face though.

"Oh. I thought that, um, you and I were going to get together tonight though."

We would have, if you weren't... well you, Ken thought. "I know and I'm sorry. But things have gone in a very different direction than I thought they would," and wasn't that an understatement, "so it probably wouldn't be a good idea."

She sat still for a second, the blaze of anger growing even higher. She wasn't hurt - she didn't care enough about him for his rejection to hurt. She was just furious that the release she wanted, needed, was going to be denied to her.

"You son of a bitch. You're breaking up with me," she said. "What was all that bullshit you gave me about poly relationships then? Just a bunch of talk? What, you planning on settling down with your cute little wifey sub and pumping out a bunch of kids while she serves you hand and foot?"

Now she was getting out of control. Her comments were revealing her true nature.

"You gonna beat her too? Find someone who's gonna put up with better than I did?"

Yup, she was livid now. Ken figured he could continue to goad her to make her expose her true thoughts or he could leave, thus avoiding the scene she was going to generate. He decided that leaving was the better idea and stood, pulling out his wallet.

"Andrea, I think you should give some real thought to why you pretended to like our relationship. Why you lied about getting off on BDSM, something that you don't even understand, and why you lied to me about having other lovers. Self worth doesn't come from tricking others into doing something that you despise them for doing." She paled, too stunned to respond. He knew she was wondering how the hell he'd known. Ken dropped several twenties on the table. "Good bye, Andrea. I hope you find what you need - because what you want is pretty fucked up."

Ken was upset on the drive home. Very upset. He'd been duped for two years by someone he thought he knew. Two years she'd used him. Funny, he thought, if it had been just for the sex that would have been one thing. But she really didn't like him - not at all. She'd just used him to reinforce her twisted logic about life. It made him sick and pissed at the same time. He'd been so stupid.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.