Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ken and Jane were pretty quiet on the ride back. They were somewhat tired, but very satisfied. Ken could feel the energy pooling in his body and knew he was holding a much greater amount than he had before. They unloaded the bikes back at the house and went inside to get cleaned up.

"You still up for going with me to get cell phone?" he asked.

"Of course Master. If you don't have a cell phone, how can I be at your beck and call?" she giggled which, since she was naked did interesting things to her breasts. Ken felt himself begin to get hard and willed himself not to. To his surprise, it worked.

They talked as they got dressed after their showers. Ken had let Jane go first on the assumption that she'd take a little longer than he to get ready. However, once she finished showering, all she did was throw on a bra and a light dress.

"No panties?" he asked.

"Does Master wish me to wear them? They make great gags - especially after I've cum in them - or you've cum in me." Ken wasn't quick enough to keep his cock from thickening.

"Now control yourself you little slut," he said with a grin.

"Master, I'm NOT a little slut," she said with a fake pout. "I'm a big slut."

Ken laughed and finished throwing on his clothes. They went to a nearby mall and found a cell phone store. Ken was surprised at all the options, and chose one that was a nice compact model - with a camera. He could imagine some interesting uses for that.

Afterwards, they found a restaurant that wasn't too far away and grabbed an early dinner, then headed back to his house. Once there, they continued to search for real-estate Jane hit the net to look for houses and get a better idea what was out there, while Ken perused the Sunday paper.

"Hey Ken," said Jane, "we should get this one. It'd be big enough."

Ken looked over her shoulder and snorted. "Yeah it's big enough all right. But I'm thinking that we're a little short of the 10 mil it'd take to buy it. We might be able to get a mortgage on the down payment though."

Jane smiled at the comment. She sighed, her eyes lingering on the picture before she clicked to something they'd have a hope of affording. Ken had to agree with her about the house though. It was huge and absolutely gorgeous. The ten acres of land surrounding it would the place nice and private. It had a built in pool which could be enclosed for winter use, tons of bedrooms and the grounds looked amazing. Dream on.

When Ken woke the next morning to the sound of the alarm, he shut it off and just lay there. Jane snuggled against his morning piss hard-on and he wondered if they had time for some play before work. Probably not, he thought. It wasn't like they had a specified time to get to work - within reason, but traffic being what it was, leaving earlier was better. He began extricating himself from Jane, who was not happy with the loss of body heat and woke up.

"Morning Master," she said. She rolled onto her back and stretched - which did nothing to reduce the blood flow to his cock. "Mmm," she purred, "is that for me?"

"Not right at the moment, unfortunately," he replied.

He showered since that was a relatively non-negotiable part of his morning routine. They took separate cars to work since Jane was going to stop at her place on the way home to get more clothing to bring to his house.

As he sat in his cube, Ken looked around. After the last five days it was now this existence that seemed fake and hollow. The walls were even more dreary than before, the policies and politics even more depressing. He had a ton of email to wade through - most of it just bullshit. The company was launching a new website to proclaim how much 'your total employment package' was worth. They were crowing about the benefits they provided, all of which had been cut last year, and the fact that the employee's work was extremely important to the company.

Ken hadn't paid much attention to the outside world these last years, other than to follow the massive damage that the DMCA was causing to American technology, but he had paid attention to crap like this. He knew what the CEOs got paid, and that they weren't even on the same health care plan that the employees were. The company had off-shored every function that they possibly could - including human resources (and wasn't that an insulting term) - and had cut their staff considerably. People, for the most part, just took it. It wasn't like there were more jobs being generated so there was nowhere else to go. Management had made it clear that they knew the score. If you left, there were lots of other people that would be happy to fill your spot - probably for less money than you cost.

Disgusted after reading the emails, he flipped for a moment to a news portal and read the headlines. Nothing good there. He snorted as he noted that the California state lottery had been won - 170 million - but no one had claimed it. Christ, if he had won the thing, you could be sure he'd have claimed it instantly.

Ken buried himself in work for the next few hours, steadfastly ignoring the call from his boss wanting to know when he was going to make up the time he'd lost last week. Ken rarely lost time at work. He was scrupulous about taking his vacation, but he didn't just take sick days with no reason. Management always wanted you to make up your time - offsetting it, they called it. Hell, they even wanted you to offset time that you took for a funeral. Assholes.

No one had come by to bother him while he worked - which was unusual. He assumed that Jane was busy and didn't bother her. It was getting close to lunch, when he jumped onto the net to take a quick glace at the headlines. This wasn't something he normally did, but with his life coming, well alive, around him, he wanted to keep tabs on some of the insanity that his country was engaging in. Again he noticed the headline about the lottery, and he frowned. They'd tracked down where the ticket had been purchased.

He clicked on the link and his heart started to race. It had been bought at the mall very close to here. The mall, in fact, where he'd met Lea. Where she'd given him a slip of paper with 6 numbers on it. With shaking hands, he opened his wallet and pulled out the ticket. The back of the ticket had a URL to the site with the winning numbers, so he typed it in and clicked the link. He blinked as a notice came up saying the page was blocked due to company policy. Of all the stupid, fucking, idiotic...

Ken picked up the phone and called the number on the back. A few minutes later, he carefully placed the phone in the cradle, his hands shaking. Jane appeared at the entrance to his cube looking frantic.

"Mas... Ken," she said, "Is everything OK?"

"Um, I think so," he said in a rather distant voice.

"Ken," she said more sharply, then in a lowered voice, "Are you OK?"

He focused on her and realized that through their connection she'd felt his shock and was worried. "Yes," he said in a firmer voice. "Yes, I'm fine. I have an important errand to run though, so I'm going to leave now. I'll call you a little later, OK?"

"Sir," she said, "what is going on? You have me worried."

He grabbed her and kisser her soundly. "I'll explain everything later. If I'm right then... well anyway if I'm not right, then I won't have gotten you all riled up for nothing."

"But..."

"Later Jane," he said, putting a touch of Master in his voice.

"Yes Master," she responded automatically.

He left and went to his boss' office.

"Something's come up and I have to leave," he said. He wasn't particularly apologetic.

She looked up and said, "Ken, you've been out for several days now. Is there something going on?"

Like he was going to tell her. "No, but I have some pressing business to deal with today - perhaps tomorrow as well."

She sighed. "Ken, you know that we're short on overhead money," Ken sensed that this was bullshit - they had plenty of money, they just didn't want to spend it, "Will you be taking vacation for this afternoon?"

He thought about it for a second. He had lots of vacation - three weeks, in fact. He would have had no problem taking the last several days of vacation, but what he might have viewed as concern on her part last week, he now saw through. She wasn't worried about him - couldn't care less. She was worried because if he was out on sick time, it forced up her overhead dollars, which, if they were too high, precluded her from being considered for a mid-year bonus. A bonus that the regular employees here weren't even eligible for.

Ken was disgusted. He couldn't hook into her feelings, since she didn't really fit the criteria for him being attracted to her - but his ability to get into the thoughts of the people around him was coming along nicely. He didn't like what he saw.

"Well," he temporized, "It really is personal business. And I assumed that that's what that charge number is there for, so I think it'd be best of I used that."

His manager looked at him. This was a side of Ken she'd never seen. Usually, he was the perfect corporate drone. And drone was the word she thought - it came through loud and clear.

Ken got pissed when he heard that. Very pissed. "Good by Helen," he said in a hard voice. "I'm sorry that I can't stay." That was a lie, but he didn't care.

He walked out and could feel her cloud of anger. Too - fucking - bad, he thought as he headed for his car.

The drive to the lottery office went by very fast. Ken was sort of in a cloud. He remembered buying the ticket of course, but had forgotten all about it since it wasn't something he'd ever done. Also the last few days had been pretty distracting. He frowned. 170 million? Ken thought that the top prize was for 80 million - not that any complaining was going on here.

Once Ken parked and headed toward the building, he started getting very nervous. What if he was wrong? He knew he'd pissed off his boss and if there'd been some mistake, then he'd be spending some time getting back in her good graces. He grimaced. That would suck.

An hour later, he was high as a kite. He was, indeed, a winner. By about four o'clock he had a headache from filling out paperwork and trying to find an accountant to handle everything. He hadn't collected yet, but he was registered as the winner and Jane was his beneficiary if he died on the spot. He had the names of several accountants and would be visiting them tomorrow.

He sat in his car, eyes closed for a few minutes. He was a millionaire - multimillionaire actually. He didn't have to work. They didn't have to move. This was amazing. He needed to call Jane and let her know, but figured he'd call her from home when the cell phone beeped. Ken was startled; he'd forgotten all about buying the stupid thing.

"Master?" came Jane's voice. He could immediately tell she was troubled.

"Jane me darlin' what's up?" He answered. She was troubled. He was a millionaire.

"Sir, there's a problem. Can you talk?"

He sat up. She was really upset about something. "What's wrong?"

Jane sighed. "Ally's mother threw her out of the house."

"What!?" he exclaimed. "What the hell for?"

"When Ally didn't come home on Saturday night, her mother got pissed even though Ally left her a message saying that she wouldn't be home. Her mother went ballistic on her when she got home from class. Apparently she took a half day just to be home before Ally left for her first job. I didn't get too many details, but she threw Ally out with pretty much the clothes on her back and her school books. I'm on my way to get her now."

What the fuck was going on here, Ken wondered. He knew from Ally's memories that her mother was strict, but this was ridiculous. "All right," he said, "Where are you taking her?"

"I thought back to the house, unless you don't want her there?" Jane's voice was a little worried.

"No, that's perfectly fine," he reassured her. "I'll meet you there."

"Master, she doesn't have anywhere to live." Jane sounded very upset.

"I'm sure that we'll be able to work something out for her," he said. Then he grinned. They were rich, this would be no problem. "Trust me on this, helping her isn't going to be a problem."

Jane heard the change in his voice, "Master, is there something I should know? I can Ö feel that something's going on."

"Indeed there is, my love. But don't worry. It's good stuff. We can talk about it after we get Ally settled tonight."

"You're going to make me wait, aren't you?" Jane said, a smile in her voice.

"Yup." he replied. "See you at the house."

She gave a submissive's long suffering sigh and hung up. Ken started the car and headed home.

Once he was home, he found he was pretty antsy. He was worth a lot of money, but no way had it really penetrated his skull. He couldn't wrap his brain around it and found it amusing that it seemed easier to accept becoming the Avatar of a sex Goddess then to accept 170 million dollars in his bank account. Of course, it wasn't in his account yet, and once all was said and done it wouldn't be 170 million. But it was more than enough for him and Jane to live in a very nice style. It was also enough to begin to establish the church for Lea, and that was a very good thing.

Jane arrived about an hour later with a pale faced, teary eyed Ally in tow.

Ken pulled her into his arms and hugged her. Jane joined the hug and Ally burst into tears again. They led her to the couch and let her cry herself out. Jane got up and got some tissues, a cold washcloth and some water.

"Sweetie," said Jane, "do you want to tell us what happened?"

Ally was still upset, but had calmed a little. She sighed and leaned back against the couch.

"I'm really sorry," she said. "You guys must think I'm a real baby."

"Everyone gets upset Ally," said Ken. "Why don't you tell us what happened?"

Ally began to speak. "Well, after I left you guys, I went in to work. I knew that Mom was going to be pissed at me because I was supposed to be home for church on Sunday morning. She always makes Tina and I go. Oh yeah, Tina's my sister - she just turned 15. Anyway, I knew she was going to be pissed, but I had to work and I'd been with you all night, which I didn't want to tell her. When I got home after work, it was pretty late and Mom was already in bed. She goes to bed really early. Tina wanted to know where I'd been. Obviously I couldn't tell her, so I just said I'd been with friends. I think she knew it was something more, but I told her I had a lot of home work to do and couldn't talk. Tina's really cool, so after warning me about Mom, she let me alone."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.