Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

They checked out and paid the bill, which ended up being more expensive then they thought. Neither cared very much.

"Gee," said Jane in an overly huffy voice as they drove off, "you'd think they'd have taken a little off for the blow jobs I gave!"

Ken chuckled and replied, "Well, you didn't do anyone on the management staff, so maybe they got jealous."

While they drove back to his place to get changed and pick up the bikes, Ken decided now was as good a time as any to start finding out a little more about the woman who was apparently going to be sharing his life.

It turned out that she had no close living family. An aunt here, a cousin there. Her parents had been older people who had died more than five years ago.

"Why the sudden interest?"

"Well," he replied, "a number of reasons. It looks like you and I are going to be tied together pretty closely - which I consider a good thing," he flashed her a grin, "and I thought it'd be nice to know a little more about you. Also," he paused, "I don't know if you got the same vibe that I did, but Lea seemed to be hinting that the house size we are planning on getting might be a little small. I love living around here, but if we need something bigger, I don't think we'll be able to afford it."

Jane looked at him somewhat sheepishly. "Sorry Master, when I was with the Goddess last night, the only thing I remember is how she made me feel. Well, that and the fact that she seemed very happy that we'd hooked up with Ally."

"Yup. She was very happy about that."

"Is it always like that?" she asked.

"Like what?" he replied.

"Last night. I mean, things were pretty fuzzy. It was wonderful, but I would have liked to ask a few questions."

"Hmm," he replied. "It's not like I'm real experienced at this, but it's been like that most of the time with me as well. Although occasionally, I can sort of feel her in my head."

The arrived at the house and grabbed their stuff. Since they were now in a hurry and on the verge of being late, Ken tried his best to keep his mind off Jane's body when she stripped down to change. It was difficult, but he managed. His hard cock did not, however, escape her attention.

"Master, you can feel free to ride me now and we'll get to the trails later. I know some of them pretty well."

Looking at his cock, he gave some thought to how many times he'd cum in the last few days. He wasn't sore and he was raring to go. This would take some getting used to, that was for sure.

"Um, I suspect that being what I am, having a lot of these," he indicated his erection as he pulled on and adjusted the shorts, "is part of the bargain. Kinda hard for a guy to gather in sexual energy without one."

"Oh, I don't know" she smiled, "you could probably get the energy. It just wouldn't be as much fun."

They made it to the shop with less than five minutes to spare. Good thing it was close by. Sandy greeted them both with a bright, happy smile of welcome.

It did nothing to disguise the huge surge in lust that she experienced when she saw them. Flashes of what she'd like to do with them made her attention wander. She had visions of Jane riding her face while Ken hammered her sopping pussy. The scene switched to her tonguing Jane's asshole while Ken fucked her. A whole parade of carnal images ran through her brain in the seconds that Ken scanned it.

She got herself under control and gave directions to the starting point of the ride. There were three other riders, all guys, two of whom were in the early stages of beer gut creation; it was evident that they were doing this to get some badly needed exercise. Ken caught the surface thoughts of one of them. The guy relaxed thinking that, as out of shape as he was, this little blond wasn't going to give him that hard a ride. Naturally, that thought brought others to the surface - like the kind of riding he'd like to do with Jane, Sandy or both. Ken winced and managed to stop the flow of images. The guy wasn't even particularly imaginative.

It didn't take long to arrive at the park and set up the bikes. Ken, even though he was a pretty experienced rider, wasn't an experienced mountain biker. He was here to learn and enjoy the day - not to mention the delicious sight of Sandy and Jane in skimpy riding clothes.

The ride started slowly so that people could warm up. It became immediately obvious who the experienced riders were; they were the ones warming up. The two guys who had just started with the sport tried to push Sandy's pace. She explained that this was a warm up and then just smiled as they puffed past her anyway. It didn't take long before they slowed down to rest while others caught up. Sandy stopped at the trail head.

"Now don't let the first uphill scare you off," she said. "Walk it if you have to and don't worry about taking too long because we're all going to rest at the top. This trail has a few technical spots, but mostly it's just fun riding. I'll stop before the nasty spots to give everyone a head's up."

The two dough boys, as Ken was beginning to think of them, immediately started up after Sandy. Ken normally tried to avoid labeling people, but they were so smugly sure that they weren't going to have any problems with this, that they were annoying him. The other male rider, Billy, sort of smiled at Ken, even though his eyes lingered on Jane and started up the hill.

"I suspect that I'll be walking fairly soon," Ken told Jane. "You should go first."

Jane flashed him a grin and he was treated to the wonderful sight of her ass in tight black shorts as she began pedaling up the hill in front of him. Ken didn't even try to keep up. He was not in the kind of shape he used to enjoy and wanted to be able to walk tomorrow. Needless to say, he passed the dough boys about a quarter away up the hill. They were panting pretty hard.

To his surprise, he made it almost to the top. Jane, Billy and, of course, Sandy, had made the climb, although Sandy was the only one that didn't seem too winded. They all smiled at him as he walked his bike to the top.

They rode for about an hour and Ken enjoyed almost every minute of it. It was a great workout and he seemed to have a natural ability to balance the bike. Well, his balance and physical coordination had always been excellent. Sandy was surprised and delighted at how he took to the ride. It went without saying that she also enjoyed having Jane along. Sandy looked at Jane, and Ken got an image of her on her knees in front of the taller woman, slowly licking the sweat from her legs moving toward her hairy, musky cunt. Ken smiled and wondered what Sandy was going to do when she found out Jane was hairless.

Sandy was soaking wet from the dual stimulus of the ride and her fantasies about Ken and Jane. She wondered if Jane would be turned off by how strong she smelled after a ride. To normal senses maybe, but Ken and Jane could smell her sexual arousal and musk with no problem at all. It was intensely arousing, especially since both women were pumping out 'please come fuck me' pheromones by the gallon. Ken looked at Billy and noticed that he was definitely affected by the two women. He didn't try for a deeper connection with Billy because the feeling was a little unsettling.

At the first technical spot, Sandy dismounted to wait for everyone. It wasn't that big a deal to her, but she wanted to make sure that no one got hurt. Ken looked at the log she'd stopped by and thought he could probably ride over it - hopefully with out flipping the bike again.

He could feel the doubts from the doughboys. Billy and Jane just rode over it, but the two men were beginning to understand that mountain biking was more than just riding on a dirt trail. Still, doughboy #1 only half listened to Sandy as she explained the best way to ride the log. Naturally, he dumped the bike, although not as spectacularly as Ken had the day before, and glared at Sandy as if to say she'd lied to him. He hadn't seen Jane and Billy ride it.

He was pissed and embarrassed and Sandy's kind and patient attitude didn't help. His friend declined to ride the it and just walked over. Ken, drawing on his flying lesson from Friday, managed to ride it with ease.

"Hey," said Sandy, "I thought you said you'd never done this before." She was glaring at him with mock anger and real lust.

"Well, I took your advice and rode some on Friday. Trust me when I tell you that I discovered a quick way to get airborne while trying to go over one of these." He grinned, "Thank the Goddess for the ol' tuck and roll!"

They laughed, but Ken could feel the other guy fuming. The second technical spot was a rather sharp down hill section. It wasn't too long, but there as a lot of loose dirt and some rocks. Sandy once again stopped to explain, this time to just Ken and the other two new riders, the best way to do this. Jane and Billy shot down the hill, with Jane giving a little "ye haw" as she got to the bottom. Sandy looked at Ken, but Doughboy #1 pushed ahead of him. Once again, it was clear he hadn't listened to anything Sandy had said, and dumped the bike, scraping his leg in the process. Sandy jumped on her bike to go assist, but he waved her off and walked to the bottom.

Ken zipped down the hill, enjoying the feel of gravity doing all the work. When he stopped at the bottom the other guy was starting to walk down the hill. Meanwhile, Doughboy #1 was working himself up. He had a temper and he felt it was somehow Sandy's fault that he couldn't ride.

"Shit, it'd be nice if you'd give a decent explanation of how to do this," he griped.

Sandy's smile never faltered. "I'm sorry," she said. Ken could tell that she really was sorry and she was wondering if her preoccupation with Ken and Jane had caused her to screw up. His friend was just reaching the bottom when she said, "If you'd like, we can try it again, and I'll see if I can figure out what happened."

"Fuck that," said the man. "I'm already going to be limping for a week because of you and..."

"Walt, cool out," said his friend. "It's no big deal."

Ken could feel Walt's anger, and could tell the guy's friend wasn't helping. He leaned his bike against a tree and stood to the angry man's side, far enough away to not seem threatening, but fairly close to Sandy. Ken watched, thinking and absorbing the situation.

"It is a big deal," he said. "This fucking bitch shouldn't be allowed to just..."

"I'm sure that Sandy isn't trying to hurt you," said Ken, his voice cutting through the other man's. Sandy was now pissed, but before she could get the Walt's attention again, Ken moved toward him. He didn't think it would be a good idea for Sandy to get involved because he could see that Walt was no stranger to slapping a woman around. This came through loud and clear as he focused more on Walt and could tell what an abusive, nasty person he was.

"Hey asshole, does it look like I'm talking to you?"

"Sorry," said Ken, trying to figure out a way to keep the guy from going ballistic. It was certain that only Jane's restraining hand on Sandy's arm was keeping her from exploding. Billy looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here. "It looks like you're not really having a good time anymore. Maybe we should just continue on separate paths? I mean, the main path is just down there."

Walt dropped his bike and walked up to Ken. His friend, evidently having seen this happen a number of times, didn't even try to intervene.

"Did I ask for your opinion?"

All thought fled from Ken and his focused narrowed to the man in front of him. Somehow it also widened to take in everything around him. He couldn't read Walt's thoughts anymore, but it was obvious that the guy wanted a fight.

"It was just a suggestion," said Ken. He hoped his voice was pitched to sound soothing and conciliatory.

Maybe it was, but it didn't work. With a, "Did I ask for your fucking suggestion?" Walt decided to push Ken to get things started. Ken shifted a bit, his hands making a sort of sweeping motion and the next thing he knew, Walt was staring at the trees, his breath knocked out of him. He looked a bit confused, as if he were wondering how he'd ended up laying in the path.

His anger quickly returned and he tried to get to his feet, which slid out from underneath him putting him back on his ass.

"Walt," said Ken, his voice devoid of all emotion. "I think you should stay there until we're gone."

Apparently Ken's tone of voice got his attention and Walt stayed there as everyone but his friend rode off. They stopped at the next hill for a break. Ken was desperately trying to ignore the emotions that had been evoked from the encounter; he shoved them deep into his brain.

Which was when he discovered that Sandy and Jane were both going crazy with lust. He was assaulted by the almost physical force of it. Sandy wanted him. Now. Right Now. Jane too. Uh oh.

Sandy tried her best to hide it, but even Billy could pick up how turned on she was. Unlike Billy, Ken knew that it wasn't the violence that had turned the women on. Had he started the fight, or hit Walt while he was down, or even gotten really violent while putting him down, that would have completely turned them off.

But he hadn't. To them, it seemed as if Ken was their protector. That neither of them needed protection had nothing to do with it; both women were responding on a more primal level. And they both wanted him. Now.

Ken accepted all the thoughts and energy flooding his way. He used it to block out thoughts of his own; uncomfortable, painful memories that he ruthlessly pushed back into his mind as they tried to resurface.

"Hey, look Sandy," started Billy, "Sorry about that asshole. I think I'm just gonna split off here, OK?"

Sandy pulled herself together. "Yeah," she replied. "I mean, you don't have to..."

Ken frowned. Billy was clearly more tuned in to what was going on than Sandy realized. Ken focused on Billy only to discover that the guy was perfectly aware that the two women wanted to drag Ken off and jump his bones. He didn't want to interfere and so decided to ride another trail. He was a little shaken at what had happened, Ken knew, because most of the violence that Billy had experience with occurred on his 20" monitor.

"Naa, don't worry about it. He was just an asshole," replied Billy. He held out a hand to Ken, "Nice meetin' ya." Ken shook the proffered hand. He sensed a strong flash of shyness as Billy looked at Jane and Sandy, giving them a quick wave.

Obviously, Jane was hooked a little more deeply into Billy than he had been, because she had a very thoughtful look on her face. With Billy gone, she turned to Sandy. Ken could feel the force of will it took for her to ignore the other woman's huge jump in lust and excitement as she realized that the three of them were alone. "Does he ride with you guys often?"

Sandy, not expecting that question, had to refocus her attention on the real world. "Um, yeah. Once or twice a month. Why?"

"Just curious," said Jane. She turned her attention back to Ken and smiled. It was clear that Billy had somehow gotten Jane's attention. Ken had the feeling himself that they'd want to meet up with him again, and evidently Jane felt the same way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.