Avatar: Establishment, Book 1
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ken was surprised, to say the least, by the sight that confronted him. After all, it wasn't every day that a beautiful, nude woman was found kneeling in his living room asking to be punished. He had to admit that it held a certain attraction for him. His cock was all for it, that was for sure. Not being exactly sure what to say, he walked over and put his stuff on the floor next to the couch. He noted that the coffee table had a flogger, a cat-o-nine tails, a crop and a thin cane on it. None of them where his. In fact, he didn't even have a cane, since they really caused a lot of pain and most subs avoided them like the plague.

Ken dropped into Master Mode and picked up the flogger, giving it several swishes in the air. It had a very nice balance to it and was much better made than the one he owned. Jane didn't move at all, nor did she say anything.

"What order of mine did you disobey?" he asked. Ken, as much as he loved BDSM, had never had the opportunity to live the lifestyle. He'd had slaves, but they weren't working at the same level that Jane was. They were bedroom slaves, the kind that would follow orders if it got them off. They liked a light flogging and nice tight some bondage. Well, most of them were like that. His on-again, off-again lover/slave Jill got into slightly more intense play and he'd played at a local club when he could find a partner.

"Sir, you ordered me not to cum, but I did anyway," replied the woman, who still hadn't changed her position. Ken picked up the cat and swung that around. Cuming only with permission was one of the things that he wanted his slaves to strive for. Of course, depending on the situation, they couldn't stop themselves. He was surprised that Jane had failed at this. He remembered her iron will from when they played together in the dream and he thought that it would take a hell of a lot of stimulation to make her cum if she was trying not to.

"I see," he said. "Would you like to tell me what happened before or after I punish you?"

"After Sir," she paused.

"Why?" he asked.

"Sir, I expect that after I tell you what happened, you'll want to use your slave. I would like to make sure you get your pleasure from me without having to worry about disciplining me afterwards."

"Very considerate of you. Which of these lovely toys that you brought me do you think I should use?"

"Any or all Sir. My punishment is completely at your discretion."

Ken had no idea what her limits were. In the dream, they'd been stratospheric, but he knew in real life that she'd like to be able to walk tomorrow. Besides, he had no intention of damaging this beautiful woman. That being said, there was a lot he could do to her without causing damage. He decided to start with the flogger.

The first stroke came down on her ass. She didn't even wiggle and just said, "Sir, should I count?"

"Nope. I'll stop when I feel you've had enough." His cock was a piece of iron and he longed to plunge it into her body. He could, he knew. He could even not punish her. But that would be breaking the agreement between them. She was a slave, and he her Master. If she broke his rules, she was punished. If he didn't follow though, what kind of Master would he be to her? "Do you have a safe word you'd like to use?"

"No Sir. I'm sure you'll know when I've had enough."

The second stroke fell, then a third. The link he shared with Lea seemed to deepen. Through it he could feel Jane's arousal, and he knew she was right. He'd know if she needed him to stop. Each stroke of the whip caused pain that soaked right into her pleasure centers. Her pussy swelled and began to ooze moisture, her nipples became thick nubs and her clit started poking from its hood. By the tenth stroke, her ass was bright red, and she was moaning in pain. And pleasure. He wondered what he could do, if she got off on this treatment, to actually punish her.

Ken switched to the cane and Jane ended up with ten welts crossing each ass cheek. The sharp sting stoked her fires and she was literally dripping cunt juice on the floor. He stopped after the second stroke of the cane and put a saucer under her cunt, then continued with another ten strokes. None of the welts were bleeding, but she wouldn't be sitting very comfortably for a day or so.

Finally, Ken picked up the cat. He knew that he could make her cum with this. Their link was so tight now that he knew to the millimeter just how far he could take her. He began on her cunt, rotating the cat so the strands slapped against her sex. She moaned, opened her legs wider and archer her back to give him better access to her slick cunt. Ken stopped just before she came. She sobbed, her hips rotating, tears dripping on the floor. But she didn't beg to cum.

For his part, he was wildly aroused. He couldn't wait to do this to her when he could make her cum. He had no idea why he enjoyed making a woman cum using pain, but he did. He guessed that, just the way her brain was hardwired to accept pain and get pleasure from it, his was wired to give it.

Ken left her there, then went into his bedroom and grabbed the toy bag. When he returned, he removed a large but plug - no time like the present to start stretching her enough to take his cock, and a pair of nipple clamps. The plug he lubed simply by running it through her cunt lips. She gritted her teeth trying to keep from cuming, and moaned loudly when he sunk the plug home.

He removed his clothes, and sat on the couch saying, "You left a mess on the plate on the floor. You should clean that up."

Jane knew he didn't mean that she should get a paper towel and wipe her cunt juice off the plate. She shifted back, bent further and licked the plate clean.

"OK Jane, now you can come over here and tell me what happened today."

Jane got to her hands and knees and crawled toward him. Her arousal was so high he couldn't believe she wasn't cuming. The energy she was giving off felt like a flame thrower - he could almost see her glowing. When she got to his feet she knelt, her heels on her ass, and winced from the pain. Then she saw his leg.

"Master, what happened to you?" Jane appeared quite distressed.

He looked down and saw the large bloody spot on his leg. Jane had completely distracted him and he'd forgotten the injury. The amount of sexual energy she was flooding him with pretty much overrode any pain he was feeling. His thick cock was standing high and hard.

"Nothing big. I'll tell you later. Now, I'd like you to have a seat and tell me what happened. And if you cum while you're telling me, I'll put you in a chastity belt for a month."

She looked a little confused, and he pointed to his cock. He felt her heart leap as she realized what was required of her. She was going to have to sit on his cock while she told the story of what happened to her and still keep from cuming.

"You are a cruel Master. How am I going to keep from cuming?"

"I have faith in you. Now sit down."

She eased herself over his rod. The thickness and length of it, with the addition of the plug in her ass, really stretched her wide. Considering that she was normally incredibly tight, it was extra painful when he entered her. She groaned and panted, rotating her hips and finally slid down to the base, then started to rise, but Ken held her hips.

"Just stay there. You can practice squeezing me while you tell the story."

Jane sighed in relief. Perhaps she wouldn't cum after all. Ken reached up and twisted her long nipples, hooking his fingers behind the nipple bars and pulling. The brown nubs were engorged with blood and he felt her cunt twinge around his cock as he squeezed and pulled. He let them go and began screwing on a clamp. Because of the bars, it was very painful since her nipples were squeezed both from the outside and the inside and he didn't stop until each nipple was very flat. Her cunt twitched hard while he tightened the screws and he knew that all he had to do was give her permission and she'd have a major orgasm. She wasn't going to get permission though and she knew it.

Ken grabbed the crop and shifted, causing his slave to wince from the pain in her ass and the pleasure in her pussy. "Begin," he said. "I'm sure you won't mind me using this on you from time to time."

"No Master. I am yours," she replied in an unsteady voice. Her eyes were glowing with lust.

"I left here," she began, "and went right to work. I usually wear a bra, but even though the shirt was pretty thick, it was kind of hard for me to hid the fact that I wasn't wearing one. Unsurprisingly, I got a number of stares, but people know I'm in a relationship, so no one came on to me." She stopped and grinned, "Of course, none of them know what kind of relationship, or with who. Anyway, things were fairly normal until I needed to get some coffee. It was a little weird walking around because I could still feel your cum in my pussy - as you intended - and it was making me really hot. So, I go into the coffee room and things that's when things start to get strange. Genie was in there along with Brenda and the usual crowd."

Jane paused a minute, her eyes going a bit glassy, "It was the weirdest thing. I could almost feel the sex in the air. Two of the guys hadn't been laid in over a month, and they were really hot for either of the girls. But as soon as I showed, up, I found all four of them talking to me. It was driving me nuts! I could feel how aroused the guys were. Even Brenda - she's on her period which is a big turn off for her, was getting aroused. Ron and Bill, they're dicks were hard and I knew that I could have them in an instant. It was Genie who drew me though. She was so aroused. She hid it well, but I could smell it - which is odd, since I don't have a really great sense of smell. I mean, I could feel how horny she was and it made me want to drop to my knees and serve her."

Jane closed her eyes at this point, trying to get some control over herself. Ken didn't help things by striking her flanks with the crop. She shuddered, the strong muscles in her cunt pulsing, but kept from cuming. For her, this was truly torture. To not be able to give herself to the sweet pain emanating from her ass and nipples, to not grind her clit on his pubic bone and feel his cock rotate inside her, this was torture. Ken knew that it was punishing her as the whip never could.

"Continue slave," he commanded.

Jane caught her breath, "Yes Master. Anyway, how they felt was almost overwhelming me. Especially coming right from here and being already all worked up. I managed to get out of there, but each one made a visit to my cube, even Brenda, who had started to get horny. It was as if I could almost feel their lust sinking into me. I got rid of each one as fast as I could, but I was getting into a state where I couldn't concentrate. I considered calling you and begging for permission to cum, but I didn't want to seem weak.

"Just before lunch, Genie came in again. I started to lose it then. She was so aroused and I felt like I knew all this stuff about her. I knew, somehow, that she'd masturbated last night. And this morning, and again in the stall in the bathroom after we met earlier. She was going nuts and somehow, she'd focused on me as her object of lust. When I looked into her eyes, I just snapped. I stood up and walked toward her. She was frightened, but out of her mind with lust. She'd never had any fantasies about women, always men. She always considered herself straight - not even bi. She knew what I was going to do, though and she wasn't going to stop me. She's as submissive, like I am, just with very different tastes. How I knew all this, I have no idea. But I knew I could kiss her. So I did."

Jane's body shuddered. Ken slapped the crop hard against her breasts causing her to cry out and almost cum - but she held on. Barely. The cruelty he was displaying was turning her on as much as everything else. Ken knew - he was following her emotions with ease now.

"She melted into me. She moaned, and opened her mouth and let my tongue slide deep inside. It was kind of funny, actually. We are both submissive, so it seemed like no one would take the lead. But I have the advantage of experience; I know what to do and she does not. So, I told her to follow me and we headed for the third floor."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.