Avatar: Establishment, Book 1
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ken leaned back from Jane to try and clear his head a bit. His body was soaring with lust, despite all the sex he'd had over the last few days. He didn't question it, just rode the wave.

Ken stood and when Jane began to stand also he said, "Stay on your knees, and remove your clothing."

His tone was deceptively mild, but Jane actually jumped at the sound of the order and knelt there looking at him. Her lips were parted and he could see her nipples clearly through her top.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" She shook her head. "Well, looks like you've earned your first punishment with me. Now strip.'

Jane moaned and began removing her clothing. The jeans were the hardest to get off, and went last. First, she removed her top, then her bra, freeing her large breasts. As large breasts do, they had some sag to them, but not a lot. The gold bars through each large nipple glinted in the dim light and by the time she was naked, her skin shone in the bright light of the moon. Ken looked down as she knelt, her back erect, her knees spread wide and her hands resting on her thighs.

He squatted next to her and cupped his hand under her chin, tilting her head up. Her eyes remained on the ground.

"I want you to look at me, Jane. You don't need to do that eyes down thing unless you really get off on it."

Her bright blue eyes locked with his and he felt... something, jump between the two of them. His lust intensified, and her breath caught.

"Would you," he said, pulling her face closer to his, "care to serve me tonight? If so, you should know that, I'll punish you for not obeying me."

"May I call you Master?" her voice was trembling.

"Yes," he said as their lips came together. As kisses went it was the best he'd ever experienced, save the one with Lea. But he wasn't thinking about that now, and the fire of lust burned along his nerves as their tongues danced in each other's mouths. She tasted hot and sweet and gave herself to the kiss as no one that he'd ever kissed had before. He didn't touch her with anything else, and her hands stayed on her thighs. But he almost came from just that contact and he could feel her trembling with need. After an eternity, they separated.

"Now, cup your hands under your breasts and offer them to me for punishment." Ken was astonished that his voice was steady. In fact, despite the flow of hormones raging through his body, he felt completely in control of himself. Jane complied, lifting her large breasts in her hands as an offering. He bent and pulled the thin belt from her jeans and wrapped it around one hand so that there was just about a foot dangling from his fist. Each breast received ten very firm strokes with the belt. Jane didn't move, but she did moan a lot, thanking him after he finished. He told her to put her hands behind her back.

She complied, then asked, "Master, my your slave beg to cum?"

He squatted in front of her and, looking down, noted that she'd made a large wet patch on the blanket between her legs. Even as he watched, another thick drop of oil leaked from her sex. He could smell her musk and her sweat, and they made his cock leak.

"I think you'll have to wait for that." Her eyes flashed with excitement. Ken saw being denied an orgasm just excited her more. He ran a hand between her swollen lips. She was hot and very slippery and her fluids coated his finger. She watched every movement as he raised the finger to his mouth and tasted her. Her taste was amazing; dark and smoky, sweet and salty was the only way to describe it. He wanted to plunge his tongue into her core and listen to her scream her orgasm, coating his lips with her cum. That would come later. He looked at her breasts and noted that they were very red where the belt had struck them. Her nipples stood out, inch long, thick nubs that he couldn't wait to play with. Wait he would - but not for everything. He stood, unzipped his pants and freed his thick cock.

He grabbed a fist full of her dark hair, but she was already moving her head to his organ. Her lips opened and they both groaned as he speared her mouth.

She was very accomplished in the oral arts, working her tongue under the crown of his dick and applying just the right amount of suction as he slid in and out of her mouth. He wasn't rough, but he wasn't gentle either. Saliva dripped down her chin and onto her breasts as he neared orgasm, his hand tightly entwined in her hair. Finally, he began to spurt into her greedy mouth, the first few eruptions coating her tongue. The last several he sprayed on her face and breasts, groaning as he gripped his cock.

The release of sexual energy he'd come to associate with sex, did not occur. He was satisfied, but could still feel the energy zipping through his body and knew that he'd have no trouble 'getting it up' again in just minutes. Plus, as he examined her front, he was surprised to see just how much he'd cum all over her. More than usual, that was for sure, and that didn't count what he'd spurted into her mouth.

Stepping off the blanket and putting his cock back in his pants he looked at the kneeling woman. She was so sexy! Her cunt was swollen, as were her breasts and nipples. She was dripping with excitement and his cum.

"Are you coming with me to my house?"

"If you wish, Master."

"Fold your clothes and the blanket. Put on your shoes and we'll head back."

She followed his directions and he made her walk back to the car, nude, her arms bent 90 degrees, palms up with the blanket and her clothes in them. It was a tiring position, especially since he was in no hurry on the way to the cars.

Once they got back to the lot, they saw it wasn't empty. There was a couple making out on one of the wooden picnic tables near the lot. Despite the fact that Jane could be clearly seen (the moon was very bright), she never hesitated - even when they started to walk right past the two.

"Holy shit," said the guy, breaking the kiss. He'd been kissing the girl, who's back was to them.

She looked at him, then looked in the direction of his gaze. "Whoa," she said, her eyes traveling up and down Jane's nude body. It was obvious that Jane had been engaged in some sexual activity, since the cum still hadn't completely dried.

"Good evening folks," smiled Ken.

"I guess!" said the guy, his eyes also on Jane. The came to rest on her pierced and redened breasts.

Ken looked at the cute girl sitting on the table and information began to flood his brain. She was nineteen and at the moment, very aroused. She was an exhibitionist, and enjoyed flashing guys whenever she could but she was too shy to go all the way and do anything that was too public. She really wanted to though. She had a nice body too - a little plump, but very fine.

"Do you like what she's wearing?" Ken asked. He could feel Jane's embarrassment and soaring arousal. When he looked between her legs, it was just in time to see a large drop of liquid ooze off her pussy onto her thigh. She felt it and it embarrassed - and aroused her - even more. It would take little to make her cum.

"Oh, yeah," said the guy.

Ken knew that this was the perfect time to suggest that Beth, Dave's girlfriend, try a little public nudity of her own. "Why don't you give it a try?" he said looking at Beth. "I'm sure that Jane here would like to have company."

Beth jumped and he knew it was because excitement had just flooded her body. She could. She really could strip off. There was no one here but them, and the other woman was already nude...

"Yeah Beth," taunted her lover, "Why don't you?"

"Fine," she said, jumping off the table. Dave stared amazed as he watched the girl who he thought was his shy girlfriend, pull off her top and bra, then drop her skirt and panties. She smiled at him the entire time and, for the first time, Ken could feel sexual arousal from another male. It was... different. It didn't add to his own arousal, but instead joined with the rest of the energy zipping through his nerves.

Beth was close to cuming she was so excited. She was nervous, embarrassed and oh so aroused and hoped that Dave wouldn't think she was a freak.

"Well Dave," said Ken, "looks like you have a very willing young lady here." He paused, but Dave was unable to pull his eyes from his girlfriend, who was now playing with her small, dark nipples. "You guys have fun."

Beth flashed him a grin, but Dave never even noticed them leave as he moved forward off the table. Beth put one leg up on the seat and Dave knelt in the grass and began licking her pussy. She shuddered and came, before Ken even made it to his car. He could feel her energy, felt it being pulled to him and added to his own.

When they got to the cars, Ken looked at Jane's car seats.

"Leather?" he asked.

"Yup," she grinned.

He gave her her cell phone, wallet and her keys, but took everything else and put it in his car. Then he gave her his address.

"Follow me there. And don't get lost, OK?"

She laughed. "Yes Sir. I guess it would be rather awkward if I had to get out to ask directions. Oh and Sir," she said, reaching into the car and retrieving a black overnight bag, "Perhaps you should take this too."

"What's in here?"

"It's some extra clothing I had in case... um, in case I didn't make it home tonight."

Ken gently laughed and kissed her. Then they got into their cars and off they went. He could have chosen a more direct route to his house, but he didn't. Some of the streets he drove down were quite well lit and he made sure to stop at all the yellow lights. It wouldn't do to get a ticket now would it?

When they finally got to his small house, he pulled into he driveway. It was only big enough for one car and he didn't have a garage, so Jane was forced to park in the street. He could have let her pull in the driveway, but what would be the fun in that?

Jane showed no hesitation meeting him at the front door. She just got out of the car holding her keys, wallet and phone, like walking around nude in public was something she did everyday. Ken hadn't even realized how connected he was into her sexual thoughts until she joined him at the front door. He could feel that she was so aroused that she thought she might cum just from how he was treating her. She didn't want to do that because she knew she needed his permission.

They entered his small house and he turned on some lights. Ken directed Jane to kneel in the middle of the living room floor, then bent down to claim a kiss. She moaned, but didn't move. It was a very good kiss. Ken could see a light sheen of sweat on her body and could smell that and her arousal so clearly that for a second all he could think of was pushing her down and sliding his cock in her.

Controlling himself, he left her there and went to the kitchen where he got two glasses of water. He set them on the coffee table as he passed back through the living room on the way to his bedroom. There, he grabbed his 'toy bag' and a spreader bar and walked back to the living room. Her scent reached him immediately and he realized that his sense of smell was either getting very good, or her scent was very strong. He couldn't tell which, but the way she excited his senses was making him a bit faint.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.