The Sale - Cover

The Sale

Copyright© 2004 by Inner Strength

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - A sweet Asian girl goes off with an American man to be his wife. It turns out he wasn't as nice as he seemed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Interracial  

I stroke my hand down your smooth, brown back. I am sitting sideways, against the car door, with my dick pulled out through my pants. You are bent over, with you head inches over my lap, and your ass against the other door.

Your dark hair is everywhere. It goes down your back, and it falls on either side of your head, making a tent around my cock. Some actually touches, getting sticky from your own saliva.

You are still wearing your white panties.

"Rick, fifty bucks says she has hair."

"No way. You're on. That'll be smooth and tight, just the way the guys like 'em."

"How can you tell with these girls? Look at her tits. She is all woman. Let's see."

My hand reaches down to your ass, and I grab one cheek through the panties. I can feel you tense up a bit. I wish I knew what you were feeling. Are you hoping I will be happy with just a little kiss? I reach down between your legs, from behind, and run a finger over your little, covered slit.

"Sit up."

You don't move, so I pull you up by the shoulders. Now you are sitting completely against the other door, three or four feet from me. You must know what I want, but you aren't helping. That's OK. I can play Barbies if you want.

I grab your hips and pull them toward me, and then push your shoulders down so you are lying on your back across the seat. You are a tough one, just lying passively, barely crying. I wonder if I can change that.

I hook my thumbs around the sides of your panties.

"Ready to lose fifty bucks?"

I start pulling down. I get a few inches but you push you hips into the seat.

"No."

So you know at least two words. I pull back my right hand and slap you full in the face. You let out a little cry of shock that mixes with the sound of the smack. This time, I put my hands underneath on your ass, hooked around the panties, so I can raise you as I pull down. It is a little awkward, so I can only get them over your bottom. You can feel the cool leather of the seat, but you are still covered in front.

Time for the moment of truth.

I reach back around to the sides and pull down.

"God dammit. You win."

Your panties are around your thighs, and your pussy is starting at me. You have the sweetest black hair. It isn't very thick, and it barely covers the prize.

"Well, I guess there are worse ways to lose fifty bucks."

"Maybe you can get it back in trade."

I pull the panties the rest of the way off, and move one of your legs to the other side of my body. Now you are lying across the seat naked, with your legs on either side of me. You are very stiff. Every muscle seems to be tense, bracing for what is coming. Your head is turned to the side so you don't have to look at me.

You jump a little as I put my palm on your pussy. After I rub back and forth a little, I reach under, lift your bottom and put the panties under it.

"I think she's a virgin. Do we have anything I can pop the cherry with?"

"Isn't it usually done with a dick?"

"We have a long ride ahead of us. I don't want to get too dirty."

"How about a beer bottle?"

"Perfect. Hand it here."

I put the tip of the bottle to your pussy, and you start sobbing. I push the neck in. I can see inside your cunt from the bottle, but not very well through the brown glass. Your blood starts to leak out.

"How long does this stuff usually last?"

"How should I know? I never get the cherries."

I spend a few minutes working the bottle in and out. Your blood is leaking onto your panties.

"That should do it."

I toss the bottle away, then grab your panties and wipe your pussy as clean as I can get it. You are shaking a little. Then the panties go out the window.

My turn. I raise up, and pull my pants down to my knees. I see you sneak a glance at me, but you turn your head as soon as you see me looking. I put my dick back through the hole, and pull my underwear down. I am ready for you.

"Ready, honey?"

Thank god for the little blood left. You are too scared to get wet, and I don't have any lube. But I am rock hard. I put my dick at the edge of your cunt, and you start trembling. I slowly push the head in, spreading your lips apart. Then when I am set, I push all the way in in one thrust.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.