Steamy Sex Club - Cover

Steamy Sex Club

Copyright© 2004 by Canius Swiss

Chapter 4

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A submissive husband agrees to join a secret sex club his dominatrix controlling loving wife is involved in. The Orgy will happen around Chapter 6. Before that some private problems will start to threaten the marriage. The mixture of the sex club will cause these minor sexual problems to explode in suprising ways.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Josh slaps his head "Woops I slipped up there didn't I" I mean saying "What the hell a second shower."

Josh nods "I hope She doesn't fingure that out.She is so smart though god damn she is going to figure it out and divorce me sob" Josh rests his head in his hands. :"Man I never thought. Well see it's not like I was cheating mind you. I wasn't like the other guys at all. I am not planning on having mistresses mind you. not at all. It's just that at work I..."

Josh waves his hands "Let me start at the beginning..."

I get to work at my usual time. I always get to work between 8:30 AM and 9AM. Trust me Carl needs to see me there before him Other wise he harps on me for being late. Anyway I was finishing up the required work for the Susquen Account when he calls me in the office.

Carl walks into the workplace and snarls "Didn't you finish the Susquen Account yet?"

I nodded "It's right here."

Carl snarlls and goes to his office "Well bring it here! Christ why didn't you finish it last night like I asked?"

I gather the file and ttry to explain softly "The people from the Susquen just faxed the information last night. I was planning on finishing it and having it on your desk this morning."

Carl Snaps as he takes off his coat "Well it's not on my desk is it? " Then his phone rings. I make sure to take my time gathering the folder.

Debra Tanner, his secretary pops her head in "Like two it's important." Carl snatches the phone and growls "Hello."

I sneak in and put the folder on his desk.

Carl growls "Hold on." to the person on the phone. "Debra!" he yells out the door. Debra comes in. Boy does she look shaken. Carl orders "Close the fucking door."

Debra was wide eyed at that response and to tell the truth so was I. I never heard anyone talk like that before. Never.

He was on the phone talking to this mysterious person, He is trying hard to keep his cool. I can tell he was beyond pissed. His arms and hands shake but he was trying to be polite. It dawned on me that after that call we will get it and get it good.

He calmly says "All right I'll get back to you. No I haven't been ducking your calls. OK Sweetheart. Right away. Bye" he sounded so sweet.

He hung up and looked red eyed at me and Debra. "You ever let another one of those Fucking calls from my wife... you mother fuckign bitch..."

Debra fumbled "But she says it was important..."She pleads starts shaking hard. I felt so bad for her. It was stupid of me to jump in since it was none of my business. However Debra looked like a helpless mouse cornered by a large rabid foaming lion. "I'm sure it could have been an accident or something. How could she know."

Debra looked at me like I was crazy. Carl looked at me like i was an idiot. "Josh" he growls at me "My wife and I are getting a divorce."

Josh put his head in his arms "Oh shit! I didn't know."

Carl snaps "How could you not fucking know "Everyone knows! The maintenance knows! You dumb mother fucking shit head. Jesus Christ you knew don't play dumb! You fuckign piece of shit!"

Josh waves his hands in front of him "I didn't it's not my business."

Carl waves his hands at me"You stupid motherfucking ass hole Just get the fuck out of my fucking face!"

Carl turns to Debra "And you you better not fuck up again! Gawd damn you shit head! I am so sick of cleaning up after the both of you! I only keep you here to amuse me with your fuck ups. I tell everyone I can see how you two are so fucking stupid! You are stuck here with me because you both can't get anything better! I make sure everyone knows how fucking incompetent you are! Now get out of here."

We both left the office shaking. I used my talented masculine skills to distance my self from my being emotionally hurt. I looked at Debra and she was shaking hard. She walked to her office "I can't take this!" she mumbles.

I walked with her "I know that was rough..."

She looks at me. Then she pleaded with me as she grabs my coat aollar "Come to the Xerox room please"

I get dragged into the Xerox room. I know exactly about this place. Its a huge room filled with Xeroxes (duh). It also has a back room for ahem storage and sex. She pushes me into that room and closes the door.

I caution her "Look! I'm Married!" She kisses me to shut me up

Then she begs "Please I am so devastated! That shit he puts me through every fucking day!" She looks at me with such pity and longing "I feel so inadequate. I feel like shit help me! Can you please Just make me feel good today! Pleaase"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.