Steamy Sex Club - Cover

Steamy Sex Club

Copyright© 2004 by Canius Swiss

Chapter 3

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A submissive husband agrees to join a secret sex club his dominatrix controlling loving wife is involved in. The Orgy will happen around Chapter 6. Before that some private problems will start to threaten the marriage. The mixture of the sex club will cause these minor sexual problems to explode in suprising ways.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Beverly pipes in "OK let's get this straight. I didn't want to fuck him. Believe me! Fuck Carl? Yuk! Please! But at that time he was aggressive and that actually was a turn on. I had completely forgotten what it was like to be taken and fucked good and hard. Josh never did that to me at all. I mean Josh is such a sweetheart. I do admit sex has been simple and peaceful and into a lull routine. Hey I don't want to be Carl's whore! I do wonder what would happen if I see Carl again?

Beverly shakes her head "OK That's getting ahead of my self. After that forced fuck with that bastard Carl, I remember going home.

I didn't want poor Josh to see me like this. I snuck in and made sure I was quiet as a mouse. The place was empty Phew!Josh wasn't home. I scurried upstairs and wash my self in the shower. Then after a few minutes, he came home "Honey I'm sorry I am late Work kept me."

I went wide eyed. Then again I can't really confront him about that lie. I am to chastise him for lying when I got jumped by his boss?

I forced a smile "So is your boss still a dick?"

Josh nods "Yes I swear he has become so intolerable." He came in and was undressing.

I stopped washing my lovely large breasts. I have to admit I did feel sorry for him. I mean considering that he was working for aguy that forced himself on me. I can't imagine working for someone like that for 8 hours. " I feel for you." "Besides" I rationed "He probably left work and was drinking somewhere. That is probably why Carl was an ass when I came in the office. Josh ran from work and must have been sulking for a few hours alone somewhere. He certainly didn't want to come home right away. Where else could he be?"

Josh looked at me. His eyes widen as he saw my lathered naked body. He grinned and spoke nervously "um Love do you mind if we..." He looked so pitiful. He looked at me like he did when we met. "God it was so pathetic and funny. It also turned me on.

I roll my eyes and groaned "Gawd I get screwed by Carl and now Josh wants some too. Then again It would be great to ENJOY sex for a change." I rationed "Sure hell get it while its wet!" I teased shaking my chest.

Josh grins and quickly tears off the rest of his clothes. I can't help but laugh at his child like joy of sex. His cock was springing up quickly. "Come here you stud!" I grinned as he entered the glass bathroom. As he enters the hot shower, I o kissed him. He grins and french kisses back "What the hell a second shower" he mur murs. His hands rub my hot lathered body. He kisses me with wild fervor and I can feel his tongue in my mouth. It feels so good to have that lovely tongue in my mouth. I wrap my hands around him and close my eyes. I can feel the hot water all over my chest and it feels so good on us. His hands nervously rub over my ass and gives it a good grab. I start to feel hot and horny as he gropes me and kisses me. I groan loudly as I get drenched in the shower as I lather his wetting back

Josh moans "Gawd Beverly you are so lovely". I can tell that he is aroused as his cock pokes my wetting [ussy lips. They are wet because of the hot water as well. He slowly and nervously caresses my breasts. I flinch a little OW! because of that bastard Carl's rough groping. I pull back instinctively from the pain. Josh gasps and stops kissing me "Oh hey I am so..." as I can see the guilt in his face. "Christ" I think Not this I'm a bad fucking kid because I enjoy fucking shit!" I stop his talking by kissing him. That will shut him up "Sorry love the water was a little hot" I fib as I give a wicked sleazy wink. I can see Josh feeling better and grabbing my drenched ass "He he!" as he gets his second wind. "HE starts frenching me harder as he squeezes my ass. I think "Now we are talking."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.