Steamy Sex Club - Cover

Steamy Sex Club

Copyright© 2004 by Canius Swiss

Chapter 1

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A submissive husband agrees to join a secret sex club his dominatrix controlling loving wife is involved in. The Orgy will happen around Chapter 6. Before that some private problems will start to threaten the marriage. The mixture of the sex club will cause these minor sexual problems to explode in suprising ways.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I am sitting here on our black leather couch. As I zone out in front of the television set, I am twirling the remote control in my hand. Me? I am Josh Carlson. I am well 26 years old "ahem! Ahem!" and actually in decent shape. I am head researcher for the company Ent Con Industries. My job is to gather the data from on going projects and give them to my boss Carl Zona. I'll explain him later. Right now I am concerned because things are happening in my marriage to Beverly and I don't know why.

Beverly is my wife's name and she is insatiable in bed and, well, she can give anyone a hard on. She is my height 6 feet tall. Her hair is black and long. Her eyes are lovely blue. She can look at you and mesmerize you with her eyes. Her chest is a little larger than a hand full (That's how I like it!) and her ass is one that will make anyone drop their mouth.

Right now Television is so boring. All those lame sitcoms with no jokes and loud laugh tracks. My memory drifts to when I met my lovely wife Beverly Carlson. I met her at East Chester University in PA and we hit it off big. It was easy because when it came to sex well she took control. I like it like that. That way she gets what she wants (like I am going to say no to her!) and she can't be pissed at me for anything.

I was in the cafeteria eating as usual when she came by my table. As I was reading the editorial page of the newspaper she winked at me. It was so clear out of the blue. She then sat in the booth behind mine. I wondered "should I say anything?" "Should I invite her to my table?" when I heard her and the girls talking. They were kidding her about what she did. "oh my god did you just wink at him' "Girlfriend why?" "Yo Beverly!" She told them "Hey he's cute." They agreed "Well that is true"

I decided then and there to talk to them. As I was thinking "what the hell" I turned to them(I figured Id flatter the hell out of them). "Hello there I see the beauty pageant is in town" They (of course) gave groans like "Lame come on" I apologized for the come on "Sorry I just didn't know what would be a good intro line" it was then that one of the ladies waved me away. I was all set to go when I couldn't help but stare into Beverly's eyes "I'm Josh" Beverly had the same problem as she stared back "Beverly"

I mouthed "Gosh you are lovely" as I rubbed her hands. Beverly mouthed "You're handsome" My tongue decided to blurt out everything I thought "Want to see all of me" Beverly nods "Let's go to the bathroom:"

We went to the men's room bathroom. I swear I had a hard on at that point. It was hard to walk and believe me I wanted to run. I felt the tent in my pants was huge. I kept my head down and I was staring at Beverly's tight ass. It didn't help that She was wearing small white dress. I can see her smooth legs as she took the lead. I just wanted to grab her tight ass then and there.

We entered the empty men's room. Boy did it stink of men's urine. I guess many men miss the target. The floor is filthy and littered with toilet paper and towels.

My nose cringed as the smell hit my nose. Beverly smelt the room and grew hornier. She slammed me against the wall and French kissed me. I gasped in shock as she tore off my shirt. Then I tore off my pants as she jammed her tongue down my throat. I feel my cock spring out as she stares me in the eyes and growls "God I wanted to fuck you since I saw you at the table. " I grin as I slide my hands down the top of her dress and give her Ripe huge melon breasts a good squeeze "I wanted to fuck you since I saw you walk to the bathroom. That ass of yours baby" as she grabs my ass and gives iyt a good hard squeeze.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.