Steamy Sex Club - Cover

Steamy Sex Club

Copyright© 2004 by Canius Swiss

Chapter 9

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A submissive husband agrees to join a secret sex club his dominatrix controlling loving wife is involved in. The Orgy will happen around Chapter 6. Before that some private problems will start to threaten the marriage. The mixture of the sex club will cause these minor sexual problems to explode in suprising ways.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Club Boss

Tuesday:

Josh got ready for work. "Phew I feel better now that I took time off to let my cock relax." He looked at Beverly and blushed. "I mean!"

Beverly kissed his cheek "Believe me I know. I needed a day or two off myself when I was initiated."

Josh cringed "I didn't need the image of you being gang banged in my head."

Beverly laughed and hugged him "That's cute! You are being jealous."

Josh hugged her tight. His hands rubbed her soft red dress. He couldn't help but stare down her cleavage as he held her close. "So what do you do all day?"

Beverly fidgeted as she wiggled out of his grip "What do you mean?"

Josh shrugged "I mean I have to ask where you work. I never realized I don't now where you work."

Beverly nodded "I am a business consultant."

Josh patted his head "That's it. All this time I was mesmerized by your looks. I just never paid attention."

Beverly kissed his lips "How sweet."

They gathered their things and head for their cars. Beverly waves at him "Good luck at work today."

"I'll need it I mean I hope Carl isn't off the deep end. This divorce is making him a little unstable." Josh looked worried.

"Tell me about it!" Beverly nodded as she starts her car.

"How would you know?" Josh looked confused.

Beverly winked "People talk. I know someone who knows someone who knows someone."

"Gotcha!" Josh laughed "Hell you know more than I do about everything. I feel so dumb."

"Now stop that! Cheer up. Here let me help." Beverly flashed her chest. "Now go to work!"

Josh immediately brightened up as he has gotten a tent in his pants "That did it!" he murmured as he saw Beverly tear out of the driveway.

Josh got to work and was tackled by Debra Tanner "OO Be careful!"

Josh asked her "Is he upset about me calling taking off work yesterday."

Debra nodded "The divorce proceedings got worse and he really laid it into me. Since he saw you get on the elevator just now, Carl is now on a."

Carl popped out of his office. "Josh! Debra! Get your fucking asses in here now!"

His face was beet red as he snarled with a lit grey cigar in his mouth. Everyone looked up from what they were doing and said "Wow!"

Beverly and Josh whimpered "Shit!" as they walked into his office.

Carl slammed the door so hard the glass rattled loudly. Debra and Josh stood in front of his desk nervously.

Josh reasoned "I guess he is pissed I called in sick Monday. Believe me I was in no condition to work."

Debra shook hard as he sees Carl walking to his desk. She has been so tongue lashed lately she couldn't seem to function with any sense of expertise.

They stood in front of Carl shaking so hard that their hands showed it. Carl growled "First where the fuck do you get off taking a sick day? I know you weren't ill so don't bullshit me!"

Josh fumbled "Trust me I was in no condition to work I could barely move. It must have been something I ate."

"Do you like your job?" Carl snarled as his cigar goes from one side of his mouth to the other.

Josh reasoned "Shit I hate bosses that ask that question." Josh mulled over Carl's annoying statement. "I so want to answer 'The job is great. The bosses suck."

Josh bit his lip and replied "Everything here is wonderful." as he clenched his fists.

"You better wise up you little shit. You are so close to being fired it's not funny." Carl then pointed at Debra "And you! Stop covering for him. I am so close to throwing both of you little bastards out on your ass. I am not taking any more of your high and mighty shit! You hear me?"

They both nod and lower their heads as they shook on their feet.

"Now get the fuck out of here and see if you shit heads can do competent work for a change." Their ears were ringing as he screamed at them to get out of his office.

They leave his office and breathe in relief. As they walked to the coffee room, Josh smiled "That was fun."

Debra hugged him tight "I swear something's got to give. I can't take this!"

Looking at his watch, Josh offered "Where do you want to go for lunch?"

Debra smiled "Paris!

Dreaming, Josh nodded "Yes I can imagine you on the plane! We wouldn't get out of the bathroom!"

Debra got a cup of coffee for Josh "Seriously I don't care! Anyplace but here!"

"There's a cheap burger joint nearby?" Josh teased.

"Eww!" Debra tossed a Dark brown stirrer at him. "Let's move up the chain shall we!"

Josh shook his wrist. "My watch died?"

Debra grinned Carl scared it to death!"

Josh tapped it "Damn! I mean it only cost like $10 but still."

Debra winked "Cheap little shit huh?"

Josh shrugged "I'll pick up one on the way home from work."

Debra whispered "Let the Club buy you a new one."

Looking shocked, Josh gasps "I can't do that!"

Shrugging, Debra asked "Why not?"

"I mean it's just a watch. How can I ask for a new one?"

"Why not?" Debra asks

"OK I'll ask if it's OK." He dug in his briefcase for the tourist manual. He remembered that on the surface the book called "Tourist spots" is really a list of places that 'Lightning' People run. The People with 'Stars' go there for help.

Josh pulled out the book and looked under 'Watches'. "Here we go" he murmured as he dials the number.

"Hello. Stars and Stripes Watches."

"Um is Mary there." Josh inquired." Crap how do I inquire about the Club when I don't know if she's in the club?"

"This is Donna. How may I help you."

Josh fidgeted as he murmured "Well see I saw Brian at one of the weekend retreats and."

Donna laughed "Oh yes!" she whispered "It's a Stars and Lightning thing."

Josh took a breath "Yes. I have to confess I am a Stars here!"

Donna chatted with him "Don't worry I am a Stars as well. Who's this?"

"Josh."

Donna smiles "Hey I never got a chance to get to know every inch of your body."

"I had done it with a lot of people. There were still a lot of people I didn't get to meet. I mean believe me I tried and well there is only so many hours in a day. I feel so frustrated."

Donna comforted him "Maybe if you come in you can make it up to me."

"Can I pick up a watch too? I mean I'll pay for it."

"You can't afford the one I'll give you. Just bring ID!"

"Digital?" Josh requested.

Donna grinned "Absolutely."

"You better tell your um Lightning master. Um what ever he is called." Josh warned. "I mean I don't want him to get pissed at us."

"It's a she and that's a good idea."

"She?" Josh scratched his head "You're kidding."

"You can meet her and she will tell you everything. She is such a great Mistress. So hurry up already!"

Josh nodded "I'm leaving right now! Bye!"

"Bye!"

Josh hung up the phone. Then he headed for the door. "Wow they said yes!"

Debra followed him. "Bullshit if you think you are leaving me alone with Carl! Besides I can use a new watch too!" Josh laughed as they exit the floor.

Josh and Debra made it to "Stars and Stripes Watches'. The front had a window display of mannequins dressed in cool leather and wearing watches. They are posed in many positions. The lights behind them make them look Hi tech. It looked like the mannequins are visiting outer space.

"Cool place." Josh nods.

Debra tugged him inside "Let's check inside first shall we before you say it looks cool."

They enter the store and look around. To their left is a long glass table filled with watches. On top of the glass table are more silver displays of watches. The place is packed with customers. Against the far wall are more glass tables lit up and reflecting light off the watches inside the table.

Josh gulped "Great we hit rush hour. This will take forever."

Pointing to her neck, Debra grinned "Maybe not! Besides there is a lot of employees so this won't take any time at all."

Josh hated to usurp people like that "I feel icky doing that!"

"This is one of the benefits of being in the club honey!" Debra grinned as she approached the counter. "Now what's her name? Mary?"

Josh gets behind her "Mary. Donna." He turned and smiled at the grouchy customer next to him "Hi!"

The customer gives him a dirty look and continues to look at the displays.

Josh "OK" as he tried to look busy. A lovely dark haired woman approached them "Hello there." Debra and Josh see her nametag "Donna."

Debra grinned "Hi I am Debra and this is Josh!"

"We can come back later." Josh offered "I mean they were here first."

Debra scowled at him. Then she whispers to Donna "He is a little wus as you can tell."

Donna laughed "Well if you two will wait in the back I can get his watch. Besides we put enough people on for this sort of thing." She looked at Debra's neck "And your watch too!"

Debra and Josh follow her to the back room. "Just wait here!" she has a twinkle in her eyes as she leaves the room.

Debra grinned "I think we may be getting to know her a lot more!"

Wide eyed, Josh gulped "I just don't want to inconvenience the other customers."

"Get used to it." she nudged Josh with her pointed red dress shoes.

In walked another lady "Oh shit!" Josh gets up from his seat. She was a little taller than Josh. Her blonde hair does down past her neck. She had blue eyes and soft white skin. She was wearing a tight yellow tight dress that goes just past her waist. Her gold necklace does down and disappears in her wonderful cleavage.

"Hello there. Josh is it?" she spoke in a sweet yet authoritative voice.

Josh nodded "I'm sorry if this is a bad time. I mean, I."

Shaking her head Debra gets up "You have to excuse him he is new at this!"

"It is quite all right. It's better to be a little too nice than arrogant!"

She sits down at the table "Please sit both of you."

Josh and Debra obey "Yes ma'am" Josh nodded.

"Please call me Mary!" She pats his hands "I saw you initiated and boy I was pissed how many people screwed you silly. Are you ok?"

Josh nodded "I am glad I recovered fast I mean I feel bad I didn't get to everyone."

"Don't worry. They all understood. There are so many stars that would love to get to know you though. Donna, for example, has fantasized about you ever since that weekend."

Josh blushed "Really?"

Debra nudged "You are famous!"

"Really" Mary grinned "So have I. If you will wait here we can get started! I just have to make sure the employees can handle things for a while."

They both nod as Mary gets up. Debra asks "Me too?"

Mary winked "Absolutely. You have been in my wet dreams too my dear." She cups Debra's face and looks in her eyes "Believe me!"

As Mary leaves, Debra rubbed her wetting pussy and breathes a "wow!"

A few minutes later, Mary and Donna came in the room. Josh and Debra have nervously undressed and are sitting in their underwear.

"I hope no one else can see us!" Josh whimpered.

Debra grumbled "Don't even go there!"

Mary grinned as she waves them to follow her "Please not here!"

Donna fights to keep from laughing as she helps carry their clothes to the far back room.

Mary smiled "Eager aren't we."

Offering, Josh whispered "Well it's you two so yes!"

Mary laughed and patted his head "Good one!"

The back room is a small empty place. The walls are grey and in need of a good coating of paint. There is a well used mattress on the floor. Josh and Debra can smell the sex as they place their clothes on the floor next to the mattress.

"Wow!" Josh nodded as he nervously sat on the grey mattress.

Mary nodded as she undresses "It's not much but."

Josh helped her undress. "It's fine! Really,"

"How sweet." She cooed as she dropped her dress to the floor. Her lovely well shaped cleavage pops out as she stretches.

Debra gasped "You look great!" as she fumbled undressing Donna.

Mary blows her a kiss "Thank you! So do you."

Debra lowered her head "Not much"

Mary gives her a slow kiss "Believe me you do love. I can tell!"

Debra melted as she lied on her back on the mattress "I don't feel it."

Mary grinned and cupped Debra's breasts "Trust me love I love women and I find you so hot. I love women and I find you so fascinating. Every inch of your body fascinates me." She kept cupping and rubbing Debra's breasts. Debra closed her eyes as Mary fondled her breasts mercilessly.

"Oh my heavens oh!" she moaned as she licked her dry red lips. "It's so oh heaven go slow!"

Mary shushed as she lightly pecked Debra's lips "Let me take it slow so you will feel it all, my lovely!" She continued to rub Debra's breasts with her soft fingers "Such lovely breasts I love feeling every inch of them." She then gives them both soft licks with her warm wet tongue.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.